Part-3

Mahir reached that place and rang the bell of the door.Then a girl opened the door.

Mahir: How are you baby? Then he hugged her.

Anisha: I'm fine what's about you.Itne dino ke baad meri yaad aai tumhara haan?

Mahir: you know na how much I busy in my work . Andar toh aane do kya bahar hi baat karte jao gi?

Anisha: Woh toh aane hi dungi tumhe. Please come mahir meri jaan.

Mahir : ohh... Finally you renovated your room.

Anisha: Yeah! How's this?

Mahir: Much better. So why you called me here I mean in your house?

Anisha: To spend time with you.( Then she came closed to Mahir and pulled him to her but Mahir felt uncomfortable)

Mahir: what... are you dooo...ing Ani?
( Anisha left him and sat on a couch with a sad face)Anisha I...I am sorry. I'm trying na? Achaa come..

Anisha: It's okay Mahir. I know you are not ready yet. But kab taak Mahir kab taak chalega yeh? You have to move on your life. I know past ko bhulana bahut muskil hai. But if you always hold on to the past it'll only hurt you.

Mahir: I can't....I can't. Nehi bhul paunga main usse. 5 saal hogya phir bhi nehi bhul paya. All is my fault Just because of me she is not alive. Just because of me....😭😭

Anisha: Stop crying Mahir... Whatever was happened in the past you can't change that. So don't blame to yourself again and again. Now come, just leave these matters and come with me. There is a great surprise for you😊

Mahir: What Surprise? ( he said wiping away his tears)

Anisha: Just come na..

Mahir: okay.. chalo (let's go).

Scene change..........

Adelaide(Australia)

"Mahi, Mahira ....." ( Mahira is a five years old girl)

"Sid..." (then Mahira ran and hugged him) I missed you chooo muchhh Sid 🥺

Sid: "Take it"

Mahira: Doll house 😍😍 Yippee ( then she jumped and danced continuously)

Sid: okay now stop dancing (laughing....)
Where is your mamma?

Mahira: ( After hearing this question she became sad )IDK Sid unke paas toh time hi nehi hai humlogo kaliya.

Sid: umm... what happened? Tell me

Mahira: Nothing...

Sid:ohh so apne best friend ko nehi baatao gi thik hai. ( then he going to left but mahira grabbed his hand from behind)

Mahira: After 2 days It's my birthday. But I think she forgot that. My friends also came yesterday at our house, I thought that she would invite them but she didn't . Apart from that she has no time to spend with me. All day work and work ( crying...😭😭)

Sid: oh...so yeh baat hai.( this is the matter) You know na how much Mamma loves you?

Mahira: No she doesn't love me. My all friend's mothers always spend time with them but she doesn't.

Sid : nothing like that Mahi. She loves you more then herself. But you know na? she is the highest fashion designer in this country and you also wanna be a fashion designer like your mom right?

Mahira: hmmm Woh toh main hona cha ti hu per main hoke meri family ko nehi bhul jaungi.

Sid: well,let's see. Did you have your dinner?