Part-36 ( Last Part)

7 months letter 

Mahir's pov

I was sitting in bed, working on my laptop. My door cracked open, it was my 9th-month pregnant wife. In these 9 months, you have no idea how have I fullfilled all her mood swings.  She went near the cupboard and took a black saree. I got confused to see this Is she going somewhere? I asked her.

Bela: No, Kuhu needs this saree that's why 

" oh, achaa " I replied. 

Bela: Don't you want to know what's the reason?

Mahir: I was doing my work so I  didn't think about it. Yes please say..okay let me guess you and Kuhu are going for outing, Isn't it?

" No,"  she said loudly. " Karan and Kuhu is going to shop for their honeymoon," she uttered

I was totally shocked to listened her words because Kuhu and Karan have shared a toxic relationship since their so-called marriage. 

"How is it possible? They are now united?" I asked

Bela: I think so. Maybe Kuhu wants to give her another chance. Hey, are you still angry with Karan?

Mahir: At first I thought he would never be changed. But I think I was wrong. His love for Kuhu is really incredible.

Bela: Like us? ( she smiled)

Oh, God her smile, every time I die for this. I couldn't control myself I proceeded to her and pulled her towards me. Her baby bump creates a little distance between us. 

Bela: Mahir Ji, koi aa jayga ( she blushed)

Mahir: Aa ne do

Bela: Mahir ji, Ku..Kuhu ko abhi chaiya yeh saree so chodiya mujhe.

Mahir : Thoda wait karne do usse 

Mahir pov's end

Bela's pov 

He wasn't listening to me so I pushed him and about to ran away from the room but I couldn't. Sudden unbearable pain and wetness came to my body. I screamed loudly. Mahir ran towards me and cuddled me. I caught his hand tightly.

Mahir: Bela, take a deep breath. Our baby is about to come.

Few hours later

I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful creature, holding by his dad. I saw Mahir's eyes filled with tears. I called him softly

Bela: Mahir

He looked at me and smiled.

Mahir: Thanks you for this Bela.Just look at him. He is so adorable. 

He gave me and I took him in my arms. I gently kissed his forehead. "He totally looks like you."

Mahir pecked my lips, I blushed lightly. 

" Roshan," Mahir said

"Roshan" I repeated

"Look how he has brought light into my life again. I got you back, I got Mahira isse achha naam aur kya ho sakta hai" Mahir said softly.

"Oh meri jaan aap ko dadda ki diya hua naam pasand hai? " I looked at my baby.

A gentle smile came to his face. In the evening everyone welcomed me. I entered with our new member in the Sehgal mansion. Yuvi, Vishakha, Karan, Kuhu, Mammi ji, papaji even my papa everyone is present. "But where is Mahira?" I asked

Mahira was coming with arti thali. She came towards her dadi and gave her. Mammi ji came towards me holding Mahira's hand.

Sumitra: now go take your position.