Part -32

After a while

Bela.. Belaa..

Bela's pov:

So many voices came to my ears. I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in the hall room. Everyone was around me and they seemed worried for me but my eyes were looking for that person.

pov end

Mahir: Bela...

Bela:haann ( said in fear)

Mahir sat next to her and caressed her shoulders.

Mahir: Are you okay?

Mahira: mamma ( she hugged her tightly)

Bela: where am I?

Kuhu: Oh, God please don't say that you lost your memory again?

Bela: No, Kuhu I remember everything. ( she looked at Mahira who was very scared to see her mom like this) I am fine Mahi..don't be scared.

Sumi: Thank God

Bela: But how did I get here? I was fell into the pool

Vish: Mahir saved you.

Kuhu: we called you so many times but you were not answering then we told Mahir and we went to the garden and found you unconscious in the swimming pool .

Mahir: What happened?

Bela: where is my phone..

Karan: we didn't find any phone there.

Bela: Mahir ji, my phone is very important...( she was panicking) My mobile...

She stands up and was looking for her mobile.

Andy: Bela, please sit down we will find your mobile okay.

Vish: there is no use of searching here, we have to find it in the garden.

Then Kuhu, Karan, Vish and Yuvi went to the garden to search it but they couldn't find it. They came and told this to Bela

Bela: All importants things were there.. ( sighs)

Mahir: Did you guys find it properly?

Kuhu: yes Bhai, we have searched it every corner.

Mahir: Bela, please sit down ( she sat) now tell me how all this happened?

Bela looked at everyone then looked at Mahir and after a while, she said "nothing I was just attending my phone call, and my legs slipped."

Mahir: Bela..you should have been careful naa..look, how worried everyone was for you.

Sumi: It's okay It happened mistakenly..Bela, you should take a rest now. we will decide another date later for your wedding

Bela: No, ( Bela looked at Mahir) Mahir please marry me today...right now...please

Mahir: But Bela you are not fine

Bela: please, I'm absolutely fine ( said empathiticaly)

Everyone: Are you sure?

Amit: Bela beta,doctor ne tumhe rest karne ko bola hai, aaj rehne de beta.

Everyone was trying to convince her except Mahir. He was looking at her face continuously and after some time he spoke " Chalo Bela"

Everyone looked at him

Mahir : Ma, pandit ji ko boliya shaadi ki tayari suru karne kaliya, humlog aaj hi shaadi karenge.