Part 12

At Airport

Mahir: Take care of yourself

Anisha: Yeah! Chalo Shaadi pe milte hai (smirked)

Mahir: Shaadi ?? Kiska?

Anisha: tumhara aur kiska

Mahir: Pehle usko sabkuch yaad toh aane do. Aur why Shaadi? We are already married.

Aisha: Haye Ram!

Mahir:Kya hua?

Anisha: Nothing Monkey ( in an irritating voice)

Mahir: What did you need to go? You could stay in another hotel.

Anisha: no, my baby we can't take any risk. If she knows about this then all our plan will flop.  Now I've to go. See you soon

Then they hugged each other and Anisha entered the airport.

Scene change

At Bela's office

Bela: Guys we have to finish this sketch today. Our last contest was a complete mess but this time we have to create something new okay?  Do you guys get it?

Employees: yes mam

Bela: so don't waste your time and...

That time Bela's Manager came and interruped in her conversation.

Manager: Mam, someone came to meet you.

Bela: I can't meet anybody right now. I'm already in lot of mess. Please tell him to meet tomorrow.

Manager: But mam, I already told him but he don't want to listen me. He said that he has a very important work with you.

Bela: Oh, God! Please give him any excuse but I can't meet anyone right now. Now please leave. I

Manager: okay mam

Then Bela engrossed in her work but after 5 minutes her phone rang...

Bela: Hello... 

Mahir: Maana kar diya aapne mujhe

Bela:Excuse me who're you?

Mahir: Mujhe nehi pehchana Bela saheba. Are you forget me? Okay I'm remembering you. That night.... what a special night we spent!... Ek hi kamre mai hum dono ....Ek hi bed pe pure raat....aap mera baho main....

Bela: Ho gya....aap ka...Please aa jaiya meri cabin pe

Mahir: I knew that you can't forget me... agar ek saath itne romantic night jo spent kiya tha 

Bela unknowingly blushing....

Bela: Aa jayia... utna time nehi hai meri paas

Flashback 

Bela, Bela aankhe kholo Bela....

Bela was continuously panting..

what's happening to you ?( in a nervous voice)

 Mahir Tried to call Sid and Anisha but because of the network issue, he couldn't contact anybody. Then Mahir found her medicine box and prescription and fed her. ( Remember Bela wasn't unconscious, She just had some breathing problem, so she understood everything what Mahir did for her.) Then Mahir took her head on his lap and caressed her head...After sometime Bela stoped panting.

Mahir: Bela, now you feel better?

Bela: Hm..hmm

Mahir KIssed her forehead softly and carefully laid her down on the pillow . He also was going to sleep but Bela hold his hand and pulled him in her drowsy eyes. Mahir Smiled to see her cuteness then he cuddled her and fell asleep.

Flashback end

Mahir knocked the door Bela permitted him to come.

Bela: So.. yeha kyu?

Mahir: Aapko dekhne

Bela: whatt??

Mahir: I...I mean aap se ek request tha

Bela: Jaldi boliya...

Mahir: You know that Anisha has returned to India and I've to stay here because of my work.

Bela: So...what I can do for this?

Mahir: umm...So Australia toh hum aaye hai aur akele akele toh ghum nehi sakte na.. Isliya If you don't mind,  it would be nice if you could accompany me.

Bela:(Frowned at him suspiciously) Accompany?? With you?? Book any travel agent na? You know na I'm alawys busy.

Mahir: kya travel agent..It'll be so boring...Please Bela...Please at least give one day for me,for your lifesaver.

Bela: Oh God! You can't blackmailing me like this.

Mahir: How can you think like this, Bela  ? That I'm blackmailing you. I just told you that I want someone to show me this place and except you, no one is here.

Bela: Thik hai, baba chaliya but aaj nehi 

Mahir: kal??

Bela: kaha Jana hai pehle?

Mahir: Zoo pe chale? Suna hai bahut famous hai

Bela: Yes, It's. Aur woh jaga aap ke liya bahut perfect bhi hai ( sarcastically)  9 A.m pe chale aana meri ghar

Mahir: I want one more favor from you.  Actually not favor It's my request to you. If Mahira also come with ussss...

Bela: nope! Her school is open. She can't come.

Mahir: Offo! aap na bahut hi strict hai. Life ko thoda sa maaze se bhi jina sikhya.1 din school na jaane se kya hoga.. please..please..please...please

Bela: chupp... thik hai Mahira will also come with us.. now happy... can I continue my work please?

Mahir: Yess....Why not? You can't imagine how much I'm happy right now... thanks thanks ( then he took her hand and kissed softly )

Bela was giggling to see his excitement

Bela: Thik hai, thik hai now leave. If you want me to go with you tomorrow then I've to finish all my work today.

Mahir: okay then...bye Janemaan ( he got up from his chair and leave the cabin)

Bela: Pagal ( blushing lightly)

Promo: Behir and their daughter will be enjoying at Adelaide Zoo. Will Bela get her memory back? What do you guys think? Tell me in the comment.

**********************************

Keep spreading love and positivity 

Thanks for reading ❤