Part-4

Mahir and Anisha reached Adelaide and they stayed in the same hotel room (Nothing will happen between them don't worry guys ....)

Anisha: Wow! What an amazing place, haina Mahir?

Mahir:Yeah

Anisha: What happens to you Mahir, jabse aaye ho tab se kahi khoye khoye se ho?

Mahir: Nothing, umm... I'm gonna take a shower, you take some rest. In the evening we'll visit this hotel.

Anisha: okay

In the washroom, Mahir was taking a shower, and lot of flashbacks were coming in his mind...

Flashback

6years a go...

Bela: "Mahirr...." (chuckling)

Bela was running and Mahir was also running behind to catch her and then both fell on the bed. Mahir on top of the Bela.

Mahir: "ab kaha bhagogi"

Bela: Mahir ji Chhodiya mujhe please (she looked at him with a smile)

Mahir: then Mahir Started to giving her love bites.

(At that time phone rang)

Bela: Mahirrrr... phone

Mahir: hmmm...

Bela: Offo.. ( then Bela pushed him back and picked up the call) Yes, Bela Sehgal speaking

Caller: Mam, I'm your travel agent.Mam, you both haven't come yet. Are you coming, mam? Actually tomorrow is the last day in Adelaide.

Bela: Yes yes we are coming within 30 minutes.

Mahir: Rakesh? ( travel agent's name)

Bela: Yeah, Now let's go. we're already late.

Then Bela went to in front of the mirror and set her messy hair. Mahir went to her and hugged her from the back.

Bela: ab chhodenge yeah nehi ?

Mahir: nehi kabhi nehi chhorungi tumhe.

Bela: aap kya Australia sirf romance karne aa hai, yeah ghumne.

Mahir: honeymoon manane ( Blink his one eye and smirk)

Bela: " kabhi kabhi bahut daar lagta hai mahir ji, itna pyaar karte hain mujhe aap, maat kariya itna pyaar.kahi kisi ki naazar na laag jaye"

Mahir: Look at me ( He turned Bela towards him), no one in this world can separate us. Our love is pure and if you go somewhere, I'll find you wherever you are.

Bela: pakka?( Bela with teary eyes)

Mahir: koi, shaak?then I'm proving it to you ( then he was going to kiss her but Bela stopped her and hugged him tightly. )

Bela: I love you Mahir Ji

Mahir: love you more than myself Bela

Flashback End

"Sorry Bela, Sorry I couldn't keep my promise. Why did you leave me alone Bela? Why?"(Mahir's eyes filled with tears)

Anisha: Mahir are you okay? Tum bahut der se andar ho?

Mahir wiped away his tears

Mahir: Yes, I'm fine. aa raha hu bahar

Scene change...

Bela to her employees

Bela: So, all are you understand? What am I said?

Employees: Yes Mam!

Bela: That's Good. Tomorrow is the big day for us so don't make any mess.

Employees: okay Mam!

Bela: Lara please come to my cabin and bring a list of those models who are under our brand.

Lara:Okay Mam.

After a while..

Lara: Mam May I Come in?

Bela: Yeah, You brought that list?

Lara: Here it is Mam

Bela: Elsa from New York, Staffy from canada, Monicka from...................Anisha from India wow she is so attractive.
Interesting... (sigh) listen I have to back my home early today, if you need anything just call me okay?

Lara: okay mam.

Scene change ....

Mahira: Saachi? Hum kal mamma ki contest pe jayenge? ( excited)

Sid: Suhhh...Yeh baat mamma ko nehi batana. Hum kal waha jayenge then contest khatam hone ke baad hum waha ki hotel pe aap ki birthday celebrate karenge eksaath.

Mahira: Main, aap aur mamma? Saath mai?

Sid: yess

Mahira: You are great Sid (and she hugged him)but Mamma ko kyu nehi batana

Sid: What are you think? Your mamma is agree with it?

Mahira: umm....

Sid: (chuckles) But where's your mamma? She is not coming yet .It's already 9 (phone rings....) hello ? Where are you? 

Bela: Sid...Sid....Sid is Mahira there?

Sid: First you say what happens to you? why are you talking like this? 

Bela: I'm tottaly fine. please give the phone to Mahira

Sid: okay, Mahira Mamma ka phone

Mahira: yeah mamma we are ready and waiting for you.

Bela: sorry mahira,  I promised you to come for dinner and spent time with you, but I think it'll be not possible cause I'm stuck in a traffic and when I'll be back it's already late. So you eat your dinner don't wait for me.

Mahira: It's okay , no prob

Bela: Please don't be sad. I have tried na?

Mahira : yeah! don't worry mamma I'm okay and thanks for arranged a great party for tomorrow. (winked her eyes to Sid) 

Sid Smirekd

Bela: in a confused voice "okayyyyy" 

then they end their call.

Bela to herself  "it's weird she didn't get sad?" I think she's happy with tomorrow's party.

To be continued.........

Promo: Mahir and Bela are in the same place. Will they be togather again?

****************************

Thanks to all for your support and please tell me how was it?