Part-23

Mahir and Bela were going to enroll their daughter in school...

Mahir: Mahi, I will admit you to the best school in this city.

Bela: Bade school mei padne se hi koi acche student nehi ho jata Mahir.

Mahir: That I know Bela. But after marriage, we promised each other that we would give our child everything best.

Flashback: 

Sumitra: Itne late? Ghar ki koi khyal bhi hai tumhe?

Bela: wo..h ma

Sumitra: What? I know Bela now what you say....It's enough Bela. Remember 1 thing Bela you got your dream and these all the luxuries because of my son. Otherwise, you were nothing. 

 Tears were rolling down from Bela's eyes 

Sumitra: Kal se ghar ke kaam karke fir jaana..aur shaam 6 baaje tak ghar pe aa jana. 

That time Mahir return from the office and knock at the door

Sumitra (angrily): ab chup chap rona bandh karo and if you tell Mahir about me then mujhse bura koi nehi hoga..samjhi ( Sumitra left)

Mahir entered his room and hugged Bela from Back 

Bela slowly wiped her tears.

Mahir: So, how's your day? ( he was speaking and smelling her hair) And tomorrow you have a meeting na? Have you done your preparation?

Mahir saw that she was silent so he turned her towards him.

Bela: haan...ho gayii...woh sab chodiya...You go and freshen up, I'm bringing some snacks for you. Bela was about to go but Mahir pulled her towards him.

Mahir: You are not okay! You were crying?

Bela: what? yesa kuch nehi hai.. 

Mahir: achaa? I know that why were you crying for tomorrow's meeting.

Bela remained silent.

Mahir: Offo Bela! Your hypertension! itne tension karogi toh humare baache pe kya asar padegi?

Bela: Ab isme baache kaha se aa gaya?

Mahir: See, Bela we need to plan from now. Even I've thought their name Pinki and Bunty

Bela: seriously? no

She was going but again Mahir pulled her...

Mahir: Bela we will give everything best to our love

Bela smiled and said " yes we will give"

then both hugged tightly

Flashback end

Principle: Mr. and Mrs. Sehgal, your child is very intelligent and smart. She can come from tomorrow.

They came out of the principal room.

Mahir: Chalo! issi baat pe party toh banti hai

Bela: yeah! what about a pizza party?

Mahira: yesssss!

Mahir: cool, Mahi ko pizza bahut pasand hai na?

Bela: Oh My God! She is addicted to pizza. 

Mahir: hmm! woh toh hona hi tha ! Uski maa ko jo itne pizza pasand thi.

After few moments...

They've finished their pizza and came out of the cafe. Bela saw an earring shop and before she could say Mahir went towards the shop.