Part-29

Bela's pov:

Mahi is better now but she will stay in observation for today's night. Tomorrow I can take her home. After meeting the doctor, we went to the waiting room and sat there.

We were silent for a second and then he started talking

Mahir: Kyse ho?

I nodded yes.. 

" you?" I asked

Mahir :   Thik ( In mind : Tumhare bina kyse thik reh paungi.)

I was looking that he was silent so I excuse myself

Bela: Ahhh.. Okay said this I stand up from the chair.

Mahir: Are you going somewhere?

Bela: Yeah

Mahir:Okay I'm going with you

Bela: No, thanks I can manage

Mahir: Abhi abhi toh bethe ho Bela,thodi der beth jao na

I looked at him sometimes and then I was about to leave but he holds my hand. I couldn't turn at him because I became emotional. He left my hand when Mom, Dad and Kuhu arraive.  I left without looking at them.

Pov end

.

.

.

.

Kuhu: Did you talk to him?

Bela nodded yes

Kuhu: Bela, please don't make your life unhappy for me.

Bela: No, selfish! he is very selfish...he can't see the happiness of others.   

That time Mahir came to the spot and was listening them from the corner. 

Kuhu: Bela, I know but I can see clearly that you both are in pain. Jaha tum dono pehle ek paal bhi akela nehi reh pate the ab kyu tum 2no khud ko itne taaklif de rahe ho. 

I was silent for a while and said : Kuhu Mahir jitna meri liya special hai wase tum bhi meri liya bahut special ho and that you know very well. You've done lot for me since childhood.

Kuhu: Bela...(sigh)Acha thik hai but age kya?  when will you tell him that you got back your memory? 

Mahir listened this and  was shocked.

Mahir: What?

Kuhu: Bhai.....

6 years ago

Bela: How dare you? himmat kyse hui touch karni ki. ( She grabbed his hand and slapped him tightly) agli baar se ladkio ko yesi naazro se dekhoge na toh  yeh aankh  nehi rahega aur agar chune ki bhi koshish ki toh yeh haat nehi rahega.

Kuhu: Bela please stop. you don't know how dengeurous he is.

Guy ( scolding): You slapped me, aap dekho main tumhe kya karti hu. ( He was going to pull her but that time Mahir came and hold his hand tightly)

Mahir: Leave or else I'll call police

After Mahir's threat he left. Mahir went near his sister who was crying badly because she was molested. Bela was caressing her hair to console her. Mahir put off his coat and covered Kuhu. Mahir couldn't say anything to see his sis condition. He was feeling guilty for not coming at the correct time.

Bela: Please don't cry Kuhu.

Mahir: Thanks

Bela looked at him. ( This was their second meet after Kuhu's  birthday party and that was the day when Mahir was impressed by her bravery. However, after this incident Mahir is very worried about Kuhu)

Bela slightly smiled.

Present

Mahir to Bela " You got back your memory and didn't tell me?"

Bela didn't say anything.

Kuhu understand the situation so she excuses herself and left from there..

Mahir: Bela.. ( sigh) Abhi bhi tum chup rahogi,tumhe toh ab pata hi hoga why had I stoped that wedding? Why am I so concern about her?

Bela: I know  ( Then she's going from there but he called her. She was standing back from him)

Mahir: Toh baat kya hai Bela, Why don't you understand then?

He went near her and turned her towards him.

Bela: Trust me Mahir Karan is a very good guy.

Mahir: Sab janne ke baad bhi tum bol rahe ho
Bela: What's wrong with you? toh issme Karan ka kya galti hai? Mahir please accept them. It would be better you accept them or else we can't be together.    

Said this she left

.

.

.

.

5 days later at Yuvish place ( Karan and Kuhu were also there)

Yuvi: Arre yaar, now it's too much yaar,

Karan: Exactly, we thought when Bela's memory returned everything would be fine but idhar toh..

Vish: Arre no yaar Mahir is also now cross his limit. She (Kuhu) also has life...I agree that he's protecting her sister that's good but everything should have a limit. 

Kuhu: Now we should do something ....it's enough

Karan: But what? They both haven't even tlked to each other in these 4 months woh toh usdin Mahira ki bajese woh dono mila. ( Just because of Mahira they met)

Vish: What? What you said?

Karan: What?

Vish: That because of Mahira they met right?

Karan: Haan toh?

Vish: Guys, Mujhe plan mil gayi

Yuvi, Kuhu and Karan : Really? What Plan?

Vish: Mahira

Next day at Bela's place

There was a knock on the door. Bela opened it and saw Kuhu is standing.

Bela: Arre Kuhu..Come on in

Kuhu entered and asked," won't you go to the office today?" ( Bela established her new branch in India too)

Bela: Yess..I'll go..actually Mahira's summer vacation has been started so I'm just spending some time with her.

Kuhu: Yess, bikul time spend karni chaiya.

Bela: Haina, tum betho I'm making coffee for you.

Kuhu: No, no need to make.I had my breakfast.Actually I came to take Mahira with me. If you give permission then we both will go for an outing.

Bela: Kuhu, are you crazy? You are asking for my permission? How can I stop you? and this is a great idea, wait I'm bringing her.

And in this outing Kuhu told about the plan to Mahira and that night she told her mamma something. First Bela didn't agree with it but then she agreed because of Mahira's stubbornness.

*******
Take care guys and be positive

Thanks for reading ❤