Part-24 (confession)

6 years ago...

"I love you"

"Really?"

Mahir : I love you

Bela: I love you too....

Mahir was going to hug her but Bela stopped to him.

Bela: The thing is that.. I love you is just a beginning...then what happens Mahir?

Mahir: what happens,Bela?

Bela: Then those two people can't handle those three words.

Mahir: Let's not talk about this.

Bela: Mahir please let me go

Mahir: No, never

Bela: Mahir, I am a very simple girl. Just My mistake is that I've a stupid dream which will never be fulfilled. I'm not of your type, Mahir You're just very different from me. ( crying slowly)
Please let me go...

Mahir: I can't and your dream is not at all stupid. Never stop dreaming, it would be definitely fulfilled one day.

Bela: It's not possible

Mahir: just look it this

Mahir opened a website with his phone and showed her a list of eligible candidates who are selected for the fashion designing course.

Bela saw her name in the top of the 10 candidates.

Mahir (in excitement) : I knew Bela, that you would be selected and see it happened.

Bela: Mahir, this course is very costly. I can't afford this. That's why I want to forget my dream and most importantly you. Bhul jao mujhe Mahir.. ( she was crying heavily) Yeh sab khusi...Meri dream...you..All of these not made for me...so isse achha hoga ki hum ek dusre ko bhul jaye.

Mahir : Yesa Kabhi nehi hoga Bela...wait

Mahir took the ring out from his pocket.

Mahir: Bela, just because of you I've reached this position. You know how dissatisfied I was in my dad's business. My dream was to create my own business and Now.....today I created it just because of you... because you told me that day "The things that make you happy, you should do these things, don't do anything which will never give you happiness....Because Life is just one."
Bela now you don't listen to your words...you're very close to your dream...and I'll help you Bela.

Bela: Mahir, I don't need any favor. Jane do please...

Mahir hold her hand

Mahir: Listen to me Bela, I don't give you any favors this is my responsibility to make you happy to fullfill all your dreams. Because whatever I have achieved in my life just because of you.I want to grow up with you Bela. Will you Merry me?

Present

In the morning all the Sehgal members present at the dining table for the breakfast...except Mahir and her princess

Bela was at the kitchen making Mahira's Strawberry milkshake and others ( Sumitra, Kuhu and Andi) were at the breakfast table

Andy ( in low voice) : "Plan ready hai na?"

Kuhu: Haan Haan, She is coming in few moments. All is ready

Sumitra: baas mujhe toh daar lag rahi hai Bela ko kuch ho na jaye... yeh plan sahi tha kya..

Andy: otherwise what to do? At least we should try for once to bring her memory back.

Sumitra: Wase hi itne kuch saha hai yeh ladki apne life mein, kitne dukh diya hain maine usko...aur jab itne din baad laut ke bhi aayi tab bhi kisiko pehchan bhi nehi pa rahi... ( and finally she broke out)