Part-9

Bela got up on stage Mahir saw it and wanted to go there but Anisha stopped him

Anisha: This's not the right time.

Mahir: What not the right ?? I'm seeing her after a long time and you stop me. I can't wait. I'm going.

And he was about to go....

Anisha: listen don't scene creat here. Lots of people are here.

Mahir: I don't care, I don't care my reputation and all She is my first priority and I wanted to know from her why she leave me alone. Don't stop me.

Bela: .............. ..... This company has reached this position because of his hard work and dedication and he has played the most important role behind my success.  He is my dear best friend and of course yours boss( laughing) the owner of this company Siddharth Sharma please come here Sid

Then Siddharth blushing her statement and went to the stage and hugged Bela, everyone, was clapping  and Mahir got frustrated to see that.

Mahir: Now, enough I'm going to the stage. I have to know what's going on

Bela got off from the stage and that time Sid was taking on the stage. someone pulled her As Bela was getting down someone suddenly pulled her hand and closed her eyes and mouth with his both hands then he took her to a corner...

Bela was crying and frighting with his hand....

Then the person left  his hands and pinned her against the wall..

Bela: Leave me, who are you? What you want?

Person: Don't tell me. Can't you remember me? Where have you been for so long?  Do you know what happened with me when you left me? I thought you were no alive. (Crying) then he hugged her tightly ( it's Mahir)

Bela saw his face and silently listened to him and she was shocked because of his action.

Mahir continously asking and crying. His eyes got  red then he wiped his eyes and jerking her because bela was still quiet.

Mahir: kuch toh bolo Bela? Why are you so silent? Mujhe nehi pehchana main...maain.. tumhari paati...bolo Bela kuch bolo...( again Mahir jerking her)

After listening his statement some vague flashbacks were coming to her mind and her head was spinning she saw everything dark around her.Mahir was continuously jerking and asking her and after few seconds Bela fainted on Mahir's arm.

On the other side, Sid couldn't see Bela for a long so he started searching for her
and the he came at the spot where Bela and Mahir were.

Sid: Belaaaaaa??

Then Sid saw the condition of Bela and misunderstood Mahir

Sid: Bela ko kya hua? Aur tum yeha iss sunsan jaga kya kar rahe ho Bela ko leke? Kya plan hai tumhara ? and why is she not opening her eyes...Bela bela aakhen kholo...bela...

Mahir: Dekhya Mr. Sharma main aap ko samjati hu ....main Bela ki Hus...

Sid: Just shut up...Don't be over smart okay...( then he took Bela from Mahir and sat her on a chair.)Bela open your eyes Bela...

That time Anisha came and stand beside Mahir

Anisha: What's going on? and What happens to Mrs. Bela?

Mahir was going to say something but  Sid interrupted....

Sid: Because of this Man ( He pointed his finger to Mahir) I think he was going to cheat on you and wanted to get Bela.