Part-33

Mahir: That means that person wants your designs, but why?

Bela: Because that person doesn't want my success. After our haldi, I was getting ready for the wedding that time I got a phone call from company who wants my design but just then it happened.

Mahir: Means who attacked you, he knows your design has been selected.

Bela: yes, but ab kya fayda (sighs)

Mahir: When will they come to see your design?

Bela: After 1 week.

Mahir: we will find that design within these days.

Bela: But how?

Mahir: Do you suspect anyone?

Bela nodded no.

At 4 am they reached home. They silently opened the main door and entered their room.

Behir's room

Bela's pov

He was deeply thinking about something ( Mahir was sitting on the bed) I came after change and lay next to him

Bela: I'm so exhausted ( sighs) It's a very productive day.

I was observing him but he didn't give any response so I wave my hand at him.

Bela: Mahirji..

Mahir: Haan..kuch bol rahi thi.

Bela: Itne maat sochiana

Mahir: I'm just thinking, that person has been following you for so long. He had followed us to Australia, then now to India, which means that person keeps an eyes on you, where ever you go.

Bela: Mahir ji yeh sab sochna baand kijya aur please thoda so jaye, you need some rest.

Then he lay down next to me and we slept in each other embrace.

Pov end

Next morning all Sehgal members at the breakfast table. Vish and Yuvi were also there.

Vish: They (Behir) haven't woken up yet?

Yuvi: Arre Itne jaldi thodi hi na uthegi ( he winked his eyes)

Vish, Yuvi, and Kuhu are chuckling

Sumi: ho gaya, tum logo ka..Kuhu jao jake tumhare bhai aur Bela ko bulake aao.

Just then Behir came down and sat at the breakfast table.

Vish: Bela, have you slept properly last night?

Bela: nehi, yaar..

Mahir glared at her

(she stopped after realizing what she is saying) umm...yeah we slept well

Vish: we? but I asked about you only.

everyone was giggling

Sumi: offo..tumlog kyu indono ke piche pare ho..

Andy: Bela, how's your health today?

Bela: I'm fine now papa ji, thanks for asking.

Andy: and have you found your mobile?

Bela: No

Mahir: Actually, that's what I was going to say, Bela and I will go to purchase a new mobile for her.

Everyone had breakfast and after that, all went for their own work, Behir went to the mobile store.

At store