Part - 10

Let's see Anisha and Mahir's conversation.......

Mahir: Now what? How do we bring back her memory?

Anisha:  We need to make a plan for this.

That time Sid interrupted....

Sid: excuse me what plan? Can't you listen what dr. told us ?

Mahir and Anisha looked at him weirdly

"Whatt? "

Anisha: Just ignore him Mahir . He's our villain

Sid: Excuse me?

Anisha: Yes Mr. You don't want that Bela brings back her memory right?

Sid: kya bakbaas kar rahi ho of course I want. I want her happiness all time.

Anisha: Dekh ke toh nehi laagta aapko?

Mahir: Chhodo na ise tum baatao kya plan hai?

Sid : Main bhi hu isme

Mahir and Anisha together  "Really?"

Then they made a plan together...

"Okay guys did you get it?" Anisha said in a smiling face

Mahir: Yes, but can I ask something to both of you? Why do you both want to bring us together?,  I mean Anisha you love me and Sid also liked Bela I guess then why you guys help me?

Sid and Anisha both laughed each other in the same time

Anisha: Because It's true love between you and Bela. Yes I loved you but you didn't and if we were given a chance for this relation, you would probably show this world that you're so happy with me but from the inside, you wouldn't and  Your heart would always think about Bela not for me and where God has brought her back again into your life there who I am. (smiled)

Sid: "Aur mujhe toh kabhi pyaar hi nehi kiya Bela ne, jabhi close jata tha, She felt uncomfortable" ( smiled) "

That time nurse came told them that she has regained her senses. Then Sid put his hand to Mahir's soldier and assured him. Sid went to meet Bela. Mahir and Anisha looked at her from window and after that they both back to their home.  2 days later Bela was discharged from the hospital. 

_____________________________________________________________

Dr. told Bela to take rest for some days but She didn't listen and was stubborn to go to her office.

Bela: Dekho I'll be back soon and main zada pressure bhi nehi lungi promise, per mujhe aaj jana hi padega important hai. ( Bela aur Iski Kaam Uff..)

Sid: Thik main chalti hu tumhare saath.

Bela: Nehi tum jake kya karogi, driver haina, Mahira ghar pe hai uske saath khelo ( Then she kissed his cheek and left)

Sid phone rang......

Sid: haan Mahir bolo

Mahir: are you coming or not? We are already here where you told to come.

Sid. Ek kaam karo mera ghar aa jao, yeah per hi humlog aage ka plan karenge.

Mahir: Per Bela..... to go

Sid: who Office pe hai.

Mahir:Kya??she is not completely fine yet and you permited to her. ( shouted)

Sid: Don't panic. Nothing will happen to her. you guys please come to my house first before bela arrive. Don't waste time.There is a big surprise for you here. You will never be angry with me after meeting her.