Part-35

1 Year later

All Sehgal members are busy for a special occasion. Let's see what is it?

In Behir's room

Bela was getting ready. She took her jhumka from the table and was about to wear it but accidentally it fell to the floor. she was going to pick it up from the floor but Mahir came from behind and stopped her.

Mahir: Bela...what's this Bela? ( He picked up that jhumka and gave her) How many times I've to tell you don't lean.

Bela: toh aur kya karu  ek juhmka uthane kaliya kisko bulati?

Mahir: Bela. I was in the washroom, if you call me once I would definitely come na? But no, you don't listen to me. koi khyal hi nehi hai tumhe

Bela: What? What did you say? I don't care my baby? ( she placed one hand on her tummy and crying)

Mahir pov

Oh, God not again..my preggy wifey and her mood swing. Yes, Bela is pregnant and it's been 2 months. First, she didn't want a second child. Mahira is everything to her,of course for me too but I couldn't see Mahira's birth and all. So I really want to feel this all things for once  and I really love to pamper my preggy wife but sometimes her mood swing crosses all the limits. Like one day she was having ice only, after scrolling my mum, she stopped to eat. And now again.....

Mahir: No..no Bela I didn't mean that. Please stop crying, my baby. 

Bela was screaming: No, you lier. you've just said that I don't care my... 

She was screaming so to stop her I placed my lips against her and continue my action but she didn't respond so I bite her lower lip but she moaned loudly and pushed me back.

Mahir: Sorry Bela did I hurt you? 

She didn't respond, she wore her jhumka and leave from the room without saying anything..offo yeh ladki.

Mahir's pov end

Bela's pov

Today finally my bestie is going to set her life. Yes, today is Kuhu's marriage. But in this 1 year, lot's of change happened. I knocked at the door. She opened it. I entered her room.

Bela: Hello my pretty bride.

Kuhu remains silent. I understood her feeling.

Bela: Kuhu you yourself agreed with your brother's decision. You really want to marry him, do you?

Kuhu nodded yes

Bela: Kuhu are you sure?

Before she could say something Yuvi and Vish came 

Yuvish: let's go Kuhu " Dullah aa gaya"

Then they took Kuhu towards the mandap. Today my bestie is going to marry but there is no happiness on her face. Life is a very strange thing we don't understand when and what happens.

1 year ago   

Mahir: Tum thik toh hona?

Bela: Yeah! what will happen to me? wait..why you are looking so tense.

Mahir was about to say but..

PA: Mam they arrived.

Mahir: All the best

Bela smiled and was about to go for her presentation but she thought something and turned back to him

Bela: Aap kuch kehne wale the na...