Part-26 ( Behir Special)

Bela's POV

I couldn't imagine that he took my joke so seriously like this. Why I again and again hurt him? He was going to his room and I was following him. He entered his room and was going to shut the door but I stopped him and I entered too.

Mahir: Bela, please go.. I don't want to talk to you. Please leave me alone.

Bela: Mahir,Ek baar meri baat toh suno.

He didn't any react and went to his bed and lay down. I went near to him.

Bela: Mahir..Mahir please. I hold his blanket and threw it away from him.

Mahir ( shouting):Bela, what are you doing? Please leave

Bela: Mein nehi jaungi..you've to talk to me first.
Then I sat on the bed near him. He looked at me and gave an annoying look, he took his blanket from the floor and went to the couch and lay again.

Pov end

Mahir Pov

After a while I turned around and saw Bela falling asleep while waiting. I went near her and trying to lay her properly on the Bed but she wake up to my movements. She opens her eyes and saw me. we were very close to each other. I was going to leave but she cought my left hand.

Mahir: Bela chodo mujhe.

Bela: Mahir, you can't react without listening my full words. That time I was laughing your words because...

Mahir: Because you're now very famous fashion designer right. You're so rich, you've fame, name that you have no feelings.

Bela: Mahir..why are you talking like this?

Mahir:Baas..Bela you know what I don't love you, I don't like this new Bela who has no heart...who don't understand the feelings who only understand her work. I love my old Bela..I just want her back..( there was tears in his eyes. He was again trying to get rid from her hand which was holding by Bela)

Bela: chup! Ek daam chup ( shouting) Kya purane Bela, purane Bela laga ke rakhe ho ha...Tabse bina wajha gussa kar rehe ho...

I was shocked to see her sudden angry avtar..and staring her continously.

Bela: 1st you should have listened to me, but no you have to take revenge on me that I hurt your feelings and you have to do the same thing on me. Oh..Mahir first of all I was laughing that time because..

Mahir: Because? After saying this she pulled me to sit down. I sat on the bed.

Bela: Because I thought that it is a joke

Mahir: Joke? You thought I would make joke on this topic?

Bela: Haan! Joke! ( again she was shouting)Cause just yesterday I was shared my feelings only and I told you that time I want to began my relationship from first. Mahir.. you don't understand me Mahir

Mahir: Wahhh..Bela...Wahh..I don't understand you?

Bela: Ha Mahir, You don't, cause if you understand then you would never have reacted like that to me. Mahir, how many times I have to tell you I want to make new and fresh moments with you..I want to spent more and more times with you..I don't remember clearly everything which we both shared in a past...so that's why I was reacted that time because I thought you understood my words but no.

Mahir: (Sadly) But Bela we can spent more and more times after marriage also..Bela

Bela: No ...I wanted to make before marriage moments too.

Mahir: "Okay, Bela we'll do it".. after saying this she gave me a angry look.
"Sorry Bela, these all are my faults"

Bela:No now, all is end. I don't want to make any moments and also don't want to marry with you..Because you don't love me na?

Mahir: Nehi Bela, Sorry Bela, I love you ( make a puppy face)

Bela: Go to your old Bela whom you love you.

Mahir: But woh toh tum hi ho..

Bela: ( Sarcastically)Woh really mujhe toh paata hi nehi thi ki...ek kaam karo..

She was continually taunting me that I had to stop her and for that I pulled her to me and now we were very close to each other that our noses and heads were touching with each other. She was closing her eyes and breathing heavily because of our intimacy. I approached her neck very gently and placed my lips on her neck.

Pov end

Bela's pov: he suddenly pulled me near him and was kissing my neck, I closed my eyes and was feeling it. His hand was roaming on my back while kissing for trying to open chain of my anarkali suit and he did it. He then looked at my eyes for my permission..I looked at him too ..my heartbeat was running so fast....and I couldn't control myself...I hugged him tightly to give my permission. He slowly put me to bed and was going to kiss me but I noticed something and put my right hand between our lips. He looked at me and then lay next to me and say nothing.

Bela: Kya hua Mahir? aapne pucha nehi ki maine yesa kyu kia?

Mahir: I know, that you're not ready yet. It's okay Bela. You can go now.

Bela: Mah..( sighed) before listening me anything you are reacting again.Mahir I stopped you because of that. ( she pointed towards the door) I whispered "Door is open that's why" he looked at the door and then looked at me..I smirked and he smiled too.

After closing the door... he came over to me again

Mahir: Toh hum kaha the? ( smirked)

Bela:Pata nehi?

Mahir: Yeh kya baat hui Bela?

Bela: Aap hi jano aap hi toh kar rahe the?

Mahir: Aur kya kar raha tha main?

I hit his cheek slowly because of his naughtiness and then we had made the love that night.

Pov end

Mahir Pov

Next morning I woke up and saw the most beautiful thing beside me. She was sleeping so peacefully and looking like a child. "Oh my baby" Her right hand was on my chest. I was smiling remembering last night.Most beautiful night I got back after so many years.

Mahir: Bela,wake up.

Bela: 5 minutes more.

she cuddled me tightly.

Mahir: Bela Mahira ki uthne ki time hogayi hai.. Uski school bhi toh haina??

After listening my words she got up from the bed covering herself with blanket and quickly went to the washroom without saying anything.

Mahir: Arre Bela Dhere...lag jaygi.

**************
Stay safe and do vote and comment.

Thanks for reading ❤