Part-15

In the car sid was driving and Mahir was sitting next him where Bela and Mahira were in the back seat of the car.

Sid : how was the day guys? Did you enjoy?

Mahira was sleeping that time. They both were silent

Are you guys okay? Is everything alright?

Sid saw that Bela and Mahir both were engrossed somewhere. So he cleared his throat that they could return to their world.

It seems to me that something is fishy? What happened? Bela?

Mahir looked at Bela through the mirror of the car

Bela : Sid can we please talk this matter at home? (Then she also glanced at Mahir through the mirror )

After a while...

Mahir your hotel? Sid stopped the car

Mahir was about to get out of the car but Bela stopped him

Bela: Wait,Mahir

Sid looked at them strangely

"Mahir please get up in the car."

Mahir: But why Bela ? My hotel has come.

Bela: you promised me that these 5 days you'll make me the happiest person in the world so how can you make me happyif you're stay in the hotel.

Sid was looking them strangely.

Mahir get up in the car and told Sid that take the car towards your house. Sid weirdly looks at him. Mahir nooded his head yes

Sid drove his car towards his house. After arriving at their house Bela went towards her room where seeing Mahira and Mahir's bond sid got to know that Mahira has found out the truth.  So he didn't disturb them and went straight to Bela to find out the whole things.

Sid: Bela what's the matter? 

Bela: Mahir is the father of my daughter.

Sid: woh so, you knew the truth? 

Bela nodded her head

Sid: so why you still standing here? Go to Mahir you've got Mahir back after so long

Bela: Sid yehi toh baat hai jo.main...

Sid's phone was ringing....

Sid cuts the call

Sid: humm.. bolo Bela ...what you were saying?

Bela: that....I 

again phone rang..... 

Bela: pick up the call Sid. maybe it's a important call I'll talk to you later. 

Sid: okay main bad main baat karta hu thik hai. than he kissed Bela on her forehead and left.

Scene change....

Bela was doing her work on  laptop and Mahir was in the gust room which was next to Bela's room. Mahira was passing their rooms and saw them and thought something 

Mahira sat down on the floor and yelling " Aaaahhh... Mamma... dadaaaa.... then he started her fake crying . After hearing daughter cries they both came out from their room and went towards Mahira.They both sat down beside Mahira... Mahira was crying loudly after seeing them. 

Bela and Mahir together " Mahi baby...bachha what happens dear..." 

Mahira: mahira ko chot lagi hai...

Mahir: kaha.. kaha lagi hai.... mari baachi ko?

Bela: kuch nehi hoga baby chalo main ice laaga ke de...