Part - 16

2 days have passed nowadays Mahir is always with Bela. In-office, at the home they spent time with each other and it's the third day they both were in Bela's office. Bela was laughing at Mahir's jokes. 

Bela was laughing...

Bela: Oh, Mahir, you are so funny.... she was laughing again and that moment Mahir was staring at her... Bela felt it and stopped her laughing. Bela stares into his eyes and they both get lost in each other's eyes. 

Mahir: Bela...

Bela: hm

Mahir took Bela's one hand on his hand 

Mahir: I promised you to make you happy

Bela: yes, with your nonsense jokes, Right?? (laughing)

Mahir: Yess, this is my talent. You can't deny it 

Bela: Yeah, whatever! you should go to comedy shows.

Mahir: hmm..( sigh) Bela, So what did you think? 

Bela was silent for a while.

Bela: wohh.. Mahir

Mahir: It's okay we have 2 more days. So, take your time. But listen, if you wanna share something, so just tell me about it. 

Bela was silent...

Mahir: let's go, It's 8 P.M your office time is over.

Bela: hmm...

Mahir: and haan, I have a surprise for you

Bela: what??

Mahir: That  I'll tell you at home. Mahira is waiting for us.

Bela: Yeah, let's go.

After freshening up Bela came out of the washroom and saw a gift box. Bela opened it and saw a beautiful yellow dress in the box. 

Bela: wow! it's so beautiful but who sent it to me?

Bela saw a card. she opened it and read it..... " Get ready with this dress tomorrow, Beautiful..."

But there is no name on this card. I think Mahir gave it to me. ( Bela was very happy to get this surprise ) I should tell him that I wanna go to India with him (Bela about to go to Mahir's room but she stopped) No, I'll tell him tomorrow. 

The next day Bela woke up and get ready in that beautiful dress.

                     Bela's look

                     Bela's look

Bela: But Mahir is still not calling. At least he should tell me the time and place.  What should I do? Now, Should I go to him and ask? No, If he calls me,  I'll go. 

That time Someone sent her a message on phone. Bela read that...

Bela: " please sit in the car which is standing in front of your house. " ( Bela went to her balcony and saw a car decorated with so many flowers. ) not, bad Mahir Sehgal I'm impressed ( Bela smiled)

Then she sat in that car and after 1 hour later the car stopped next to a beautiful resort. Bela got down of the car

Bela: it's beautiful... But umm.. it seems to me that I've been here before. ( Bela got a message ) 

" You look stunning baby

"Thanks, but where are you, Mr. Sehgal ?? ( Bela, replied)

Bela noticed that after sending her reply,she was not getting any message. so, Bela again typed ....

" What happened Mr. now how long will you stand me like this? come on. I'm waiting for you" 

But there is no reply coming from the other side...

Bela: strange! ( after a few minutes one man came)

Person: Hi, I'm a worker at this resort. welcome Mam 

Bela smiled... "Thanks"

Person: actually, Sir told me to welcome you 

Bela in herself ( that I knew) ohhh.. okay! Let's go.

What happened Mr. now how long you would stand me like this? come on. I'm waiting for you 

Bela went with that worker

Person: This is your cottage. Sir is in the cottage.

Bela: okay thank you..

Person: Have a great day ma'am.

Bela: thanks!

Bela smiled and entered the cottage...

The entire room of the cottage was beautifully decorated with candles and roses. Bela was surprised to see the decoration.  But she couldn't find Mahir.

Bela: Mahir... ab aa bhi jao. Mahir.... Ma..ohh.. achaa ab samajh gayi aapko Mahir ji bulaungi tab ap aayngi na... aap ne kaha tha usdin aapko mein pehle Mahirji bulati thi.. Mahirji...Mahir Ji... ( This time someone came from behind and closed Bela's eyes)

offoo.. Mahir Ji...Chodiye Kya kar rahe hai ( blushing...) Dekhya Mujhe pata hai ki aap hi hai so..( That guy then removed his hands and Bela quickly turned to that person.

Bela was totally shocked to see him

****************
What do you think guys, who is this guy?

Do vote and comment

Take care guys and thanks for reading.