Part-28

Mahir's pov:

It has been 1 week since we united. Every day after our work we spent some quality time with each other and today I will surprise her...hope she will like my surprise. I knocked on the door and Kuhu opened it. She was with her luggage and was ready to go somewhere. My mom was behind her.

Mahir: Kuhu, itne raat ko kaha ja rahe ho?

Kuhu: Woh...Bhai Job internship. I have a job internship in Bangalore so I'm going there.

Mahir: Itne raat ko? 8 PM ko? And why didn't you tell me before?

Kuhu: Bhai, my internship will start from tomorrow so I have to go on today's flight. So bye ( then she hurriedly left)

Mahir: Arre Kuhu...Maa?

Sumitra: Beta, It's Okay She is adult now. You can't stop her all time.

Mahir: But...

But mom didn't listen to me and left from there. Whatever, I think now I can get peace from only one person. So I went towards her room to get some peace and share about my day. I knock on the door. The door was slightly open so first I saw, the cutest seen, Mahira was talking to her doll and the way she was speaking it's very funny and cute. But after that, my eyes fell on Bela. She was packing her dress. But why?

Mahir: Bela, are you going somewhere?

Bela turned towards me

Bela: woh Mahir ji, Aap aa gaya

I entered the room and went towards her.

Mahir: what's going on Bela? yeh sab kya hai.

Bela: Oh, I'm sorry It all happened so fast..Mahir ji I've to go to Singapore tomorrow.

Mahir: Singapore? But why?

Bela: Arre aap ko boli thi na ek Fashion week ke baare mai. So it will be held after 2 week and I'm not able to do everything from here so I have to go. Sorry, Mahir.

Mahir: 2 weeks? ( making a sad face)

Bela quickly holds my hands and smiled...

Bela: Mahi ki khyal rakhna

I nodded sadly

Bela: Aur khudka bhi, thik hai?

I nodded again

She looked at my sad face and gave a kiss on his cheek.

I also kissed her on the cheek and seeing this our little love came. I immediately understood what she wants and I kissed her.

Bela giggled to see this and she quickly took Mahira in her embrace and kissed her.

Bela: Don't disturb your dadda, okay?

Mahira: Offo mamma, I'm a good girl na?

Bela glared at her

Mahir: Yes you are baby.

7 days later Scene change to Singapore

Bela's pov

The place is breathtakingly beautiful. I was sitting on the porch of the hotel with my green tea and enjoying the scenery and just then someone was knocking on the door. I knew who came I quickly went towards the door and open it.

Person: Finally, tomorrow is the day and all is happing because of you. Thank you bells

Bela smiled and said," All plans are ready, now no one can stop us."