Part-6

Flashback end

I know that time was very difficult for me. In fact, not only for me but also for Sid. He took care of me at the time and fulfilled everything I wanted during my pregnancy.
Then I realized that me and my baby couldn't depend on him for the rest of his life. Then I decided that I have to do something. Then one day Sid found out that my drawing is very well. In fact, I really used to like to draw models and dress picture during my pregnancy period. Maybe before I lost my memory I was a fashion designer (Yes she was) like right now. Whatever now I'm a successful and top fashion designer in Adelaide. But I didn't want to be this. Just because of my child's future I'm doing this. I love her because she is my only family. Where is her dad! I really don't know.I can't remember anything and I really don't want to remember it. Because when I want to remember it harms my health. So I can't......

"Mam all is ready."

Hmm

"All models come and all the judges come too. Everything has perfectly arranged mam. Are you ready?"

Okay, that's good. Yes I'm ready.

"But one problem mam. One model hasn't arrived yet. She's from India "

What?She has no idea concert is going to start after 30 minutes and she still not coming here. Oh my God! "

Scene change

Anisha:I told you not to eat that much but you didn't listen to me. Now look, what happened to you, you vomited all night and now you're going to the concert with me. I told you that I would manage all the things you would rest in the hotel room but you didn't listen to me.

Mahir: Are you Silly? I'll let you go alone to this unknown place? You know an, You are very important to me then how could I do that?

Anisha: I know Mahir. You do very much care for me. But your health is also important to me. Soooo ...thattt

Mahir shut her mouth with his hand

Mahir: kitne bolti ho! Driver! Please go fast. It has been late already and you continuously talking. Chup chap betho we will reach after while.

Scene change....

Mahira:We're not going to mamma now?

Sid:No, we will sit here and watch the concert when we'll go when it's over.

Mahira:okay...

Then they both sat on the audience sit.

"I think this sit is mine..."

Sid: No, no It's our sit.

"Would you please check again your sit no? "

Sid: It's 423... oh sorry Mr. It's your sit.

"It's okay"

Then Mahir sat beside Mahira. ( what a coincidence! Mahira sat between Mahir and Sid ... let's see what happened?)

Scene change....

Mam, She has just came right now.

Okay Hurry up! Get ready to her.

(Let me inform you guys Anisha knows Bela I mean She saw Bela in a picture. But Bela doesn't know her. On the other side Mahira and Mahir both don't know each other. Because Mahir didn't know about Bela's pregnancy when that accident happened. It was confirmed when she was conscious in hospital and doctor informed her that she is going to be a mother.)

"Yes mam, she is already go to the green room "

Okay I'm going there and want to know why she is so irresponsible? This is not a small concert it's an international lavel. How can anyone be so irresponsible about these things? Bela said angrily.

Scene change.....

Mahir was sitting on his chair and engrossed in his phone. At that time Mahira got up from her sit and going to took her princess rubber band which had accidentally fallen on Mahir's lap But Mahir didn't know about it.

Mahira: Uncle...Uncle please give me my band.

No answer....

Uncle........(loudly)

That time Sid ....

Sid: What happens Mahira? Why are you disturbing Uncle?

That time Mahir listened...

Ohh...Sorry honey is it your rubber band?

"Toh aur kiska hoga ji? Yeha per toh sirf main hi baachi hu?" Mahira said annoyingly

Mahir shocked to listen her language

Mahir: You are Indain?

Sid interrupted...

"Yes we are indian. I'm Siddharth Sharma ,Owner of Shrma Business company."

Mahir: Are you the same Sidhhart Sharma with whom our company sign a new project?

Sid: Mahir Sehgal???

Mahir: Yess

Then they both shook their hands.

Mahir: So, here?

Mahira: Actually, My Mamma is a fashion designer. And You ?

Mahir: My gir....My friend is a model.

Mahira: I can understand.

Sid: what?

Mahira: He was going to say girl friend.

Sid and Mahir both laughed....

To be continued.....

**********************
Stay safe, stay strong

Thanks for reading ❤ and please tell me how was it?