Part-17

Bela turned back and saw her daughter and Mahir standing there who suddenly shouted wished her "Happy Birthday".

Mahira: Happy Birthday Mamma ( She ran towards her mamma and hugged her) 

Bela hugged her back and she smiling happily. The smile started as a twinkle in her eyes and spread to her lips. She looked at Mahir and smiling like an angel.

Mahir: Happy Birthday Bela... I never ever thought that this day would come in my life again. I...I never.. ever thought that I would say happy birthday to you again... Bela I...never ever thought that that...I ( Before he could complete his word Bela went towards him and hugged him tightly)  

Bela: Thank you Mahir... thanks for all of these. ( they stay like this for a while until Mahira broke their hug)

Mahira: Cake cut karna hai ki nehi... hume ghumna bhi toh hai...

Mahir: ha abhi cut karenge..let's go 

Then the trio was having so much fun... visiting the resorts...  riding camels ... playing in a swimming pool...thus the whole day was spent in fun and they came back to their resort room.. Mahira was very tired so she fell asleep earlier. 

Behir was sitting in the lounge having coffee. They both were looking into each other eyes and had soft smiles on their faces.

Bela: Such a beautiful place!

Mahir: Yes It's...

Bela: This is the best birthday I ever had!

Mahir: Abhi Kaha khatam hua

Bela: haan,matalab?

Mahir: matlab wait . First, you close your eyes.

Bela: Mahir, It's enough ...aur kitne surprise denga aap.

Mahir: Hushhh! (he put his one finger on her lips) Bahut bolti ho tum. Close  your eyes

Bela closed her eyes and Mahir gave an envelope in her hand.

Mahir: now open your eyes.

Bela opened her eyes and saw that envelope

Bela: what is this? (said frowning)

Mahir: Open it

Bela opened the envelope and saw an official paper. She read it and became silent.

Mahir: Bela this is a business paper... It says that you would be able to do your business from India too. I know that this is your main reason for not going with me and this is the only solution which I could do. I know Bela, you had done lots of hard work to reach this position. Now you are a famous fashion designer in Adelaide. I respect your hard work but I can't leave without you ...I .. I can't ( tears were falling down from his eyes) Please come back into my life again Bela... Now I'm getting scared ... Why are you silent?.. Itni badi speech di Kuch Toh bolo Bela! 

Suddenly Bela hugged him tightly. Tears also falling from her eyes. 

Bela: I want to go Mahir. 

Mahir broke the hug and surprisingly said " What? What did you say?"

Bela: le chalo mujhe  tumhare saath.

Mahir took her hand and held it in his own.

Mahir: I can't describe my happiness right now. Thank you... thank you so much (They remained silent for some time and feel the emotions between them. ) Bela!

Bela: hmm

Mahir: I love you

Bela ( sighed) : hmm.. Mahir... I know it'll hurt you but you knew na that I don't remember anything about my past. So I need some time to know you more till then I don't want any intimacy between us. 

*************
Now tell me guys how was this part in the comment bellow and also do vote.

Thanks for reading ❤