Part- 2

Scene -3

Bela (In the angry mood): how many times do I have to tale you not to do it like this way. we have to design this dress by tomorrow. Don't you understand that this magazine is very important for our company? now go and do this design again. No one in this office can do their work properly. saying this she tore the design of that dress. at that time someone knocked on the door. Bela in the angry mood "now what happen? Go to your work. No one will go home until the design is done properly....... " then the person opened the door and said " shhh... Me... Bela.

Bela: Now you? what are you doing here? How many times have i told you not to disturb me in my workplace? and why are you here at this time ? at this time you are go to pickup Mahira, right? So what are you doing here? and where is She? ( She was nonstop talking like this way and then the person came close to her and kissed her lips to stop her).

Bela: What was that? ( in a calm voice)

Person: how many questions will you ask together? I went to pick up Mahira and today was her half day in school. you forgot that not me. now come with me to have some coffe and snacks.

Bela: No, I'm not in the mood.

Person: Stared at her annoyed.

Bela: okay, let's go but we have to back within 1 hour. Cause I've an important meeting.

Person: Fine, now should we go?

Bela: hmmm....

Scene -4

Mahir came home from the office and summitra opened the door.

Summi : Ghar ki Yaad ayi fir. I thought you forgot about your family.

Mahir: ma.. please don't start again. I'm so tired, now let me go into the house.(then he entered the house)

Summi: Day to night always work and work. no sleep no eating no rest. Now go and get fresh. I'm going to make some food for you.

Mahir: No need to make food for me.I already had my lunch.

Summi: wahhh! Itne din baad ghar pe aao aur bahar ka khana kha ke bhi aao
Wahhh wahhhh

Mahir: Please ma don't start again

Kuhu: Bhai, you came home. I've a very important talk with you.

mahir: okay, You come to my room after a while.

Kuhu: okay,Bhai

(At Mahir's room Mahir was continously talking with somebody in a phone and he was in very happy mood. But who's the person who gives that much of happiness to Mahir. let's see....)

Mahir: Who does this much of work like you? (smiling)

Person: you are saying that... huh... where have returned to your house after 2 days. Idiot

Mahir: offo baba.. why are you always angry like this. I was just saying that give some time for your family too.

Person:again? I can also say this same thing about you baby. now go and take some rest .

Mahir: okay then so we will meet tomorrow in our sunday place.

Person: No , not there.

Mahir: why? ( in a confuse voice) what happens again?

Person: tomorrow you'll come to my place.

Mahir: Kyu?? anything special? ( blinked his eyes)

Person : no nothing special. just come what I said. Good night

Mahir: Wait........

Person: WHAT??

Mahir: Good night kiss?

Person: koi kiss-biss nehi

M: arreee... listen I love you

Then the person going to say something but mahir hung up the call.

Mahir: arre kuhu aao na

Kuhu: I love you? whome? Who is the lucky girl? huh! (in excitment) Don't tell me bhai, you are in love?

Mahir: No... No... oh that's my friend. My little friend with whom I talk everyday. You know na? ( in a nervous tone)

Kuhu: laughing hardly. Oh bhai. I didn't know you would get nervous like that.
🤣🤣

Mahir: Now stop laughing and say what's the matter?

Kuhu: woh dad is coming tomorrow. So he said to arrenge a romantic date for them (sumitra and andy)

Mahir: oh, God firse.....in logo ki romance kab khatam hoga?

Kuhu: Bhai, aap ayse kyu bol reh ho. aap pehle pyaar main paaro tab aapka bhi same situation hoga.

Mahir: hmm... I know that

Kuhu: huhhh?

Mahir: no, Kuch nehi. tell dad to not to worry for that.

kuhu: okay then... I will take mom there. Good night

Mahir: Night

Promo: Mahir will go to that place where that person was told him to meet.

Who are those two person? and Who is Mahira?

Please do support me. I need your support.
Thanks for reading.