Part-11

Bela entered Mahira's room and got shocked 

Bela: what's happening here? ( then she noticed Mahir) you, What are you doing here? Sid..Sid this is the one for whom I unconscious that day. ( Bela pointed her finger to Mahir). How dare you come to my house? 

Then She was going towards Mahir in an angry mood but Sid stopped her.

Sid: Wait, Bela wait he is my business partner and they are our guest for tonight dinner.

Anisha : Hi, I'm Anisha ( then she extended her hand towards Bela)

Bela and Anisha shook their hands but Bela was still irritated..

Mahir: And Hi, I am Mahir, naam toh suna hi hoga aapne ( then he also extended his hand in a teasing way but Bela got more irritated and left from their) laagta hai madam ji gussa ho gya ( Mahir Muttered)

At dinner time 

Everyone was enjoying and gossiping at their dinner except Bela cause she was so annoyed with Mahir. 

Mahir: So Bela ji, Why are you so silent? or this is your actual nature Silentttttttt

Bela glared at Mahir and ate her food again

Mahir, Anisha and Sid looked at each other and smirked at Bela's behavior.

After dinner Anisha and Mahir went to Mahira's room to say goodbye, where Sid was in hall room busy with his laptop, Bela was in her washroom that time Mahir noticed that everyone was busy so he excused himself from Anisha and went towards Bela's room cause he knew that Bela is in her room. Mahir entered Bela's room and looked that Bela is in the washroom. Then he began to observing her room, after a while, Bela came from the washroom wearing shorts and tank top, Mahir had never seen her in such an outfit before, so he got mesmerized. He was staring at her, that time Bela got shocked to see him in her room.

Bela: why are you coming here? You have no manners ? Bina permission meri room pe ghus gya. 

Mahir: Dekhiya main.... mai sirf mera watch watch dhundne aaya that( then he started to move towards Bela and Bela started to move back from him)

Dekhiya jhut maat boliya mere room se aap chaale jaiya bharna ap jante nahi ki maiii...

Before she completed her words Bela was accidentally slipped and fallen in Mahir's arm. Their position was Bela was above Mahir. Mahir was continuously looking her beauty her long and silky hair fallen on his face. After few seconds Bela got up from him and Mahir came in his scenes and he also got up. That time someone came from the outside and locked the door silently.

Bela: Dekhya ap yaha se please chale jayea

Mahir didn't say anything and about to go but....

Mahir: Arre door khul nehi raha

Bela: What? Are you Mental? Ek door open Karna nehi aata apko ( saying this she also went to open the door ) arre yeh khol kyu nehi raha?

Mahir: Now Madam Ji can you understand that I'm not mental ( He told her in a teasing way)

Then they both knocked on the door , Anisha and Sid came and they informed that the door was jammed and not open. They'll have to wait for tomorrow cause it's already too late and no mechanic can come this time. Saying this they left, and started laughing ( Yes, It's their first plan but Mahir didn't know about it) 

Bela : Ab ab kya hoga ? ( then he looked at Mahir who standing in front her) ye... yeh sab tumhare baaje se hua hai! jab se tum aaye hu ek na ek musibat la rahe ho. So much disgusting you are.

Bela sat on the bed 

Mahir thought he had to use this time, then a noughty idea came to his head.He smiled naughtily and jumped up and sat on the bed. Then he started to singing........

Hum tum ek kaamre mai baandh ho... 

Bela looked at him angrily 

aur...chabiii....

Bela: Just stop... I said stop 

Mahir : Arre aap itne gussa kyu hote ho, Acha ek baad boliya didn't anyone put honey in your mouth when you were born? All time gussa.

Bela: Look, I'm very tired and I'm not in the mood to argue with you so please. I'm gonna sleep.

Mahir: Okay, Madam ji but what about me? main kaha soungi? I'm also sleepy ( make a puppy face) 

"Joker" Bela muttered

Mahir: Kuch kaha aapne?

Bela: So... What can I do about it? It's your problem where you sleep, not mine.

Mahir: wohh Madam ji , Not your problem means ? of course your problem too, I'm your guest, don't forget that.

Bela:  ek kaam kijya iss bed per hi so jaiya ( in a aggressive voice)

Mahir: aapke saath? ( smirked)

Bela: You! You are just disgusting

Bela made a pillow wall and slept.Mahir was also laying down but sleep was not coming in his eyes so he was looking at Bela. After a while he fell asleep. In the midnight he heard someone breathing heavily, he opened his eyes and saw that bela was having trouble breathing ... Mahir  frightened by her condition ....

Mahir: Bela... Bela what happened to you ? Bela... aakhen kholo...

To be continued......

*************
Next part after good response

Keep spreading love and positivity

Thanks for reading ❤