Part-25

Mahir's POV:

After receiving Kuhu's message I became restless. I don't want to lose Bela again. These 6 years were very difficult for me. I still remember after losing her I was going to attempt suicide but fortunately that time my Mom saved me. When I got to see him again after 6 years I was so upset that she can't remember anything which we spent together but yesterday's  night was unexpected for me. But I made a mistake. After listening to her confession I was so much happy that I forgot to inform Kuhu to cancel our plan. Suddenly, my phone's network is back and I was trying to call Kuhu, Bela but no one didn't pick up my call...I was again trying to call...but it was in vain... Now I'm worried. My assistant was calling me for my next meeting... Now, what should I do? No No, I can't lose her again. I have to go back to Mumbai right now. I canceled my meeting and was looking for a special flight and fortunately, I had got it. I was again trying to call Kuhu and this time she picked up the call and she was panicking ..

Kuhu: Bhh ..bhaa..bhai

Mahir ( nervously): What happened Kuhu? Why are you ?

Kuhu: Bhai... Please come here as soon as possible...

After few hours Mahir returned to his home. He rang the doorbell but no one responded. Again he rang but even this time no one responded. Then he noticed that the main door is open.

Mahir: What the hell is going on?

He entered the house and the whole house was dark and silent and Mahir got afraid to see this.

Mahir: Bela, Kuhu... aap sab kaha ho? Why is so dark? Maa..Daaad??? ( and he got surprised )

Suddenly the happy birthday song played from in front of him. Mahir saw everyone ( Mahira, Bela, Kuhu, Andy, Sumitra, Anisha, Sid, Vish even Yuvi) sang the song and clapped. The house was beautifully decorated with balloons and candles. Happy Birthday, Mahir, everyone shouted. Mahir got totally surprised and was remained silent because he forgot his birthday due to all these incidents and work pressure.

The red color long Anarkali with beautiful long earrings wearing Bela was looking absolutely stunning. She came in front of Mahir

Bela: Happy Birthday Mahir ( Then she gave him a new outfit) wear it quickly and come.

Mahir: Ye..yeh sab ?

Yuvi and Vish: Surprise Dude.

Mahir was overwhelmed to see them after so long.

Mahir: Yuvi, Vish?? Tum log yeha? Kyse? Itne saalo baad? ( Mahir signed Kuhu something)

Yuvi: That's we had to come. Humare Bela jo itne dino baad aayi hai.

Vish: Hogaya? Bela knows everything about our plan now. So don't worry. Do you know Bela,ab yeha birthday ho raha hai if you hadn't told us that time then it would have been fake engagement here between us ( Mahir and Vish)

Bela slightly laughs.

Mahir: Kuhu, yehsa kon plan karta hai, you know you scared me. I thought I'll again lost you ( looking at Bela)

Bela felt sorry to heard him

Bela: Sorry Mahir, This was my plan to surprise you. It's not Kuhu's fault..

7 hours ago

Sumitra: I've decided that Vish and Mahir is a perfect jodi. So I decided to give marry them both.