Part - 21

Continuing from the last part.....

Sehgal House

Mahira was super hungry so her Chachi ( Kuhu) was making delicious spaghetti for her. Mahira's dada, dadi went to have dinner together ( actually dinner date) after coming from the doctor's chamber and you guys already know that where Behir are.

Mahira: Bua, bua add some more chili souse...

Kuhu: Nehi, thikha ho jayga

Mahira: But Mahira likes Spicy

Kuhu: Fir tumhari Mammi ake mujhse gussa karegi..

Mahira: No, She will not do that... Never

Kuhu: How do you say this with so much confident?

Mahira: Cause wo toh aap logo se baat hi nehi karti.

Kuhu Looks at Mahira and feeling sad.

Mahira: It has been 5 days since we came here but mamma doesn't talk to you except me, dadda, and Sid.

Kuhu: Yehi ladki ek time per Mere saath kitne baate karte thi ( in low voice)

Meanwhile, someone knocking at the door...

Kuhu told the maid ( Bhushan) to open the door. Kuhu knew who that person was.

Kuhu: Mahira you wait and welcome him. I'm coming after a few seconds.

Mahira: But where?

Kuhu: to put on some makeup ( then she hurriedly went towards her room)

Mahira: Makeup?!( Weirdly)

Person: Hi, You Mahira right?

Mahira: Yeah, But who are you?

Person: ummm...

That time kuhu came

Mahira:ohh, I understood. Kuhu bua he is your boyfriend right?

Kuhu and Karan looked

Kuhu: How do you know?

Mahira: Baas yeh se hi

Kuhu took Mahira on her arm

Kuhu: Bahut smart ho tum... Bilkul apni mamma ki tarah..

Mahira: yeah you can say that ( said wisely)

Karan: Achaa... ( then he tickled Mahira)

Mahira laughed...

A few moments later......

Kuhu and Karan were playing "luka chupi" with Mahira at a lounge area where Mahira have to find them. So she was counting and the love birds took full advantage of this opportunity by going to the corner. But Mahira's intellectual brain didn't fail to find them. She went to that corner...

Mahira: Ewww...

They back off to see Mahira...

Karan: ohh... Yo...uuu caught us ( mamerring)

Kuhu: Ma ...hira we were just kissing together.. like your mom kiss you some time. Wait I'm giving you a kiss too....

Mahira: No... No don't need this and I know what were you both doing. It's common in Australia.

Karan: She is very open-minded na? Kash iski papa bhi iske jese hota. He's totally the opposite person.

Kuhu: But you know he never likes this before. He was a fully romantic guy with handsome, charming, dashing look. Every girl was fall in love with him. But he never looked at any girls. Just one girl won his heart that time.

Karan: And she is Bela Bhabi right?

Kuhu nodded..

Mahira with excitement: I wanna know their love story.

Karan: yes I want to know too. ( also excited)

Mahira was jumping by holding Kuhu's hand... " Please Please bua tells us Behir's story"

Karan: Behir? Who is that?

Mahira: Offo Karan uncle Behir means My mamma and Dadda means Bela and Mahir ( Said wisely)

Karan : arre baapre

Kuhu to Karan : Class lo isse kuch..

Mahira: please please...please

Kuhu: okay... okay thik hai.. I'm going to start Behir's story...

Mahira was jumping. Karan took her arm and sat her down next to him.

Kuhu also sat beside them and began the story.

Kuhu: That time Bela and I were a best friend.

Mahira: Aap aur maama best friend hai

Kuhu: Hai nehi the

Mahira: ohhh..Don't be sad

Karan: you will be her best friend again.

Kuhu just smiled...

Kuhu: we both were in the same painting class. I had no interest in painting but no one in my family listened to me.That time I was a first-year college student. But Bela's father couldn't afford to carry his daughter's dream. Bela worked heard, working as a saleswoman and giving half of what she earned to her father to manage the house and the rest to painting school.......

Flashback

6 years ago

Amit Sharma( Bela's father name): Bela kaha ja rahi hai? Meine kaha na ye sab sales women ki kam karne ki koi zarurat nehi. (coughing)

Bela wearing a pink color top with a long printed skirt in yellow. Her casual attier makes her look amazing.

Bela's look

Bela's look

Bela took a glass of water and gave it to her father.

Bela: No, papa Yeh dress pehneke kon job pe jate hai. Mein Kuhu ki ghar ja rahi hu. Today is her birthday and you know na papa, if I don't go she'll be upset whole day.

Amit: Kuhu ki ghar means Sehgal house, Andy Sehgal ki ghar. No..no Beta uss ghar pe maat ja.

Bela: But why papa?

Amit: Woh log bahut rich family hai. Unlogo ki status humlogo se bilkul nehi milti. Agar tumhe woh kuch kahe toh...nehi nehi Bela I will not allow.

Bela:Nothing like that will happen papa. Don't worryy..Is Kuhu bad? she also belongs to this family.

To be continued.....

***************
Take care

Thanks for reading ❤