Part 14

So, as we know Mahir brought Bela and Mahira to the hotel room where bela was taking rest and the other hand Mahir was talking with Mahira outside the room. Let's see what they are talking about.....

Mahir: Mahira beti I don't know about this photo

Mahira: no, you're lying...I can see clearly that this is my mamma with you and It's an old photo. When did you click this photo haan? ( It was a Behir's engagement pic where Bela was wearing a pink color gown) and mamma never wears these types of dress . say something. who are you? why mamma is with you in this pic?

Mahir was silent for a moment then spoke out do you want to know the truth?

Mahira: You are my dadda? right ? 

Mahir: how you sure about it?

Mahira: I  heared a conversaton between you and sid where you both have made a plan to mamma's memory back.

Mahir: you're so intelligent my child

Mahira: Thanks dadda

Mahir: kya? kya bola tumne?

Mahira: Dadda.. 

Mahir became emotional and picked her up on his arm.

Mahir : But honey It's a secret we can't tell mamma right now

mahira: I know this is detrimental for mamma's health

Mahir: yess baby, I love you my baby ( Mahir pecked Mahira on her check)

Mahira: love you too dadda ( she pecked him back) 

Mahir: I promise you honey we and Mamma will be togater soon.

Mahira:Mamma room pe akela hai chaale?

Mahir: chalo, Meri naani

Mahira: Naani mean ? 

Mahir: grandmother dear

Then they both entered in room where Bela woke up and was sitting with her hand on head

Mahir went towards her and jerked "Bela"

Bela was staring at him 

Mahir: What? Belaaa

Bela: Nothing, I'm fine now. Can we return our home?

Mahir: hmm.. I've just booked a cab. Are you fine now?

Bela: hmmm

Mahir: It seems to me that you're not fine yet. If you haven't any problem, you can share your problem with me then you will feel better.

Bela then can't control her emotions and hugged him tightly. 

Mahir became shocked to see her action.

I don't know Mahir but some hazy flashbacks are continously coming to my mind where I'm with a guy and some intimate moments between us. Maa..hiir (sobbing)

Mahira saw mamma's cry and she went towards her

Mahira: Mamma don't cry 

Mahir: Belaa.. 

Bela broke the hug 

Bela: sorry. woh..pata nehi mujhe kya ho gyi thi. Let's go it's already too late.

Then Bela got up from the bed and was going to left but Mahir caught her hand.

Mahir: Mahira do you wanna see Peppa pig ?

Mahira nodded yes. Mahir switched on the tv.

Mahir: Come,Bela I want to talk to you

Mahir and Bela go to the belcony.Bela, look If you agree me as a friend then I can help you to find out Mahira's daddy.

Bela was silent 

Look,Bela I know that you don't want to get back to your past. But I think you're doing wrong Bela. look at this child (Mahir pointed his hand towards Mahira). Don't you want to give her father back.

Bela: What do you think haan, I don't want, I want  too. I tried a lot even Sid he helped me a lot to find Mahira's dad that time... but I couldn't. But from when you came I feel that...

Mahir: That what Bela? please say. please don't give yourself so much pain to hide this matter. 

Bela: Yes, you're right.Maybe it's the perfect time to find him.

Mahir: hmm, but you didn't say your full words. 

Bela: nothing. (Bela about to go then thought something and said that I feel that you're that person. 

Mahir shocked to listen her word and about to go towards her but Bela stopped

Bela: And maybe I know what you want to say now but you've to prove it. 

Mahir in excitment "I have some prove Bela, wait....

Bela: No,wait...maybe you forgot that sudden actions can hurt my brain. 

Mahir: So... Bela... I can't wait anymore. you think that I'm your husband and now you...

Bela: I just want to know you more. I don't want to remember my past. That's it.

Mahir: okay, Bela as your wish. I promise that I will make you most happiest person in these days.

Bela: These days?

Mahir: You, know na I can't live here permanently. I've to go back India after 5 days. 

Bela: And what would I do if you were Mahira's father? You also know that I've a job here.

Mahir: Wow Bela I'm trying to get your memory back.I'm doing everything that you can back again in my life or you...Your job is now more important than your past. That's great. Do you have any idea that these 6 years were the most difficult for me? You know what you're not my Bela ( In teary eyes) meri Bela yeh si ho hi nehi sakti jo aapne family ko bhul ke kam ko itna importance de. you're not my Bela aur mujhe yeh prove bhi nehi karna hai. 

Bela: Maaa.. hir

Mahir: baas Bela. tumhare dil kehrhi hai ki your love is back. You also found him  but you don't want to get back in your past because of your work? 

Bela: No, main ye nehi bol rahi hu. main sirf bol rahi hu ki I've owned this position by my hard work and when no one was with me only this work helped me a lot and...

Mahir ignored her and went towards Mahira. Let's go Mahira Sid aagyi hai.

Mahir than picked up Mahira on his lap

Mahir: Tum bhi aa jao. mera jo kehna tha who keh dia.

Bela was about to say something but Mahir cuts her words and left the room.

To be continued....

****************
Do vote and comment
Thanks for reading ❤
Keep spreading love and positivity.