Part-13

The next morning Mahir came to pickup Bela and Mahira. After a while, both of them came.

Bela wore yellow color printed dress with a denim jacket and Mahira wore a short dungaree. 

Mahir: Wow! you both look so adorable.

Bela: Thanks, So let's go it's time to explore Adelaide.

Mahir. Explore? but you told me that you would  give me 1 day. it's not possible to explore Adelaide in 1 day.

Mahira was laughing...

Mahir: Why are you laughing baccha?

Bela: It's Mahira's dialogue which she taught me . Whenever we are go out we always say this line ......

Bela and Mahira are both togather.... "It's time to explore Adelaide"

Mahir: Okay let's go to explore it.

Scene change....at Zoo

Mahir: Today is week day but look, how crowded it is here.

Bela: This place is always crowded.

Mahira ( shouted) : Zebraa...

Bela: and look to your right

Mahira: Oh! this is so cute

Mahir: Do you know what is this?

Mahira: It's Koala

Mahir: Very good.. dekha Bela humare beti bahut intelligent hai.

Bela and Mahira both looked at Mahir strangely.

Mahir realized what he said so he changed the topic quickly...

Mahira would you like to feed Koala?

Mahira ( excited): Yesss

They went near the Koala and Mahira started to feed him.

Mahir saw a bench and told Bela...
"Let's sit there."

Bela nodded

They both sat on the bench and looked at Mahira for a while.

Mahir: Why are you so silent? Are you okay Bela?

Bela still silent

Mahir then jearked Bela

Mahir: Bela.....

Bela: hummm..

Mahir: Are you okay? I can see that you have been so quiet since you came here. Are you remembering something?

Bela: No,I'm fine.

Mahir:Are you sure?

Bela glared at him

No, I'm just asking. I know I'm a stranger to you.. let's change the topic.

Then they were both gossiping and laughing. Mahir was trying to make happy Bela with his stupid jokes and Bela also was laughing at his joke.

Mahir: If you don't mind, can I ask you something?

Bela with a smiley face "Yeah, sure"

Mahir: Do you have any feelings for Sid? Please don't take it seriously I'm just asking.

Bela about to say something but suddenly Mahira screamed

Bela and Mahir saw that Mahira had gone to the crocodile cage which was a little far away of that Koala place. They saw that Mahira's hand stuck in that cage and one crocodile was coming towards her. some people was trying to rescue her. Seeing that Mahir and Bela ran to her. Bela was crying to see this scene. Mahir quickly picked up a stone and threw it beside the cage to take away the attraction of crocodile from Mahira. Then he removed her hand from this cage. Bela ran to her and cuddled her tightly.