Part-8

Happy birthday to you.....happy birthday to my Mahira baby happy birthday to you   (Bela and Sid both sang together)

Then Mahira fed them cake and they also fed her and smiled.

Sid: So now Mahira baby is happy?

Mahira: Mahira is now very very happy. (then she hugged her mummy and Kissed )  Thank you so much Sid.

Bela also kissed  her.

Sid : Sab kissi tum dono hi karogi, aur yeha jo tum dono ki  best friend hai uska kya?

Bela and Mahira laughed loudly and both kissed him on his cheek.

Bela: Okay now let's go to sleep. It's 12 AM already and your birthday is over.

Mahira: No, Mahira ko khelni hai. (Crying face)

Sid: Aren't you tired?

Mahira: Nope

Bela: But I'm tired so I'm gonna sleep

Mahira: Okay but you have to tell me a story. It's my condition, play with me or else tell me a story

Sid: faas gyi ( laughing loudly)

Bela glared at Sid

Bela: okay meri maa...chalo story sunati hu

Then Mahira lay down in the middle of them ( Sid and Bela)

At Middle night

Bela woke up and saw that they both were sleeping peacefully then she quietly and silently opened the door of the room and went outside.

On the other side Mahir also woke up from her sleep and saw that Anisha was sleeping and he also went out silently.

Bela and Mahir both came to the same lounge. Cause that day they were both in the same hotel room. They both came from the other side. There were many pillars. The tow of them leaned against a piler. Their faces were opposite of them. The two of them looked up at the sky and then they closed their eyes and felt nature. They both knew that someone was standing opposite the piler.But they didn't any react and were enjoying nature.

After a while Bela finally spoke

Bela: Just look at the moon everyone says that moon is the most beautiful thing but they don't see the spots of the moon.( lightly smile)

Mahir listened to her but didn't respond then after a while Mahir spoke

Mahir: everyone thinks that it's perfect but there are a lots of hole inside that which people can't see just like our life where there are many circumstances but we have to wear a fake smile on our face so that people don't see our pain.

Bela smile

And a few minutes later they both went to their respective room without seeing each other.

Few days later...

We can see that Mahira was studying with her mother at that time Sid entered the room and gave a packet to Bela .....

Bela: what's is this?

Sid : dress

Bela:  For what?

Sid : I told you na that today our company arranged a party because we got the deal.

Bela: ohh.. yeah... yeah..that's party is today?

Sid: And you forgot that ( making a frown)

Bela giggled

Mahira : Can I go with you?

Sid: Mahira beta you will be bored at this party and tomorrow is your school right?

Mahira: okay (Sadly)

Bela: wese main soch rahi thi ki kyu na hum aaj shaam ko park main jaye?

Mahira: Sachi?( extremely excited)

Sid: Per shaam ko hi toh party hai?

Bela: Party everything ko hai aur paas mai hi toh park hai ( Bela then pointed at the Mahira's sad face)

Sid understood that and agreed

At the party

Mahir and Anisha also came at this party as you know guys that Mahir is a business partner of Sid.

Sid and Bela entered the party. Bela looked extremely beautiful so everyone was staring at her and all ladies were gossiping about them. Bela listened to all these stupid gossiping and went there. All ladies looked at her and closed their topic

While Bela was talking with those ladies Sid welcomed Mahir.

After a while, the host of that party started his announcement. After a few talks, the host announced that...

Host: On our special day we have a special guest with us and I request her to come here and say something about her succes. Welcome to the most popular and successful fashion designer of this country Mrs. Bela.

Mahir and Anisha shocked to heard her name and looked at each other.

****************************

Guys I've ommited the first few lines of this story because that didn't match with my story.

Stay tuned.. and thanks for reading ❤