Chapter 27: The Painful Rematch

Ash (POV)
The Blue flames hurried my way, with intense speed and heat. I was falling through the air with no clear visible option for escape. This burn was gonna hurt, but I still felt a Pokeball shaking violently on my belt.

No... Don't come out of there, if you get hit it'll immensely sting a lot, might even leave a big burn!

Yet, despite my warning the Pokemon inside came out of the Pokeball, and instantly got hit by the intense flames. I heard its cry of pain, and soon my own body was getting burning hot as I fell to the ground with the Pokemon.
"Ash!??" Yelled Sawyer as he tried to run towards me only for him to get tossed into a Tree by Serena. Sawyer was knocked out cold from the impact, and Paul was still recovering from the burns.

"I see that you two haven't changed much, you and your Greninja are still the same as ever. I ain't too shocked truthfully, but just give up already Ash. Wouldn't want to Scar you even more, both physically and mentally." Alain told me while Charizard was flying over me and Greninja. I felt Greninja try to get up to protect me, but at the same time it took heavy damage from that flamethrower despite being a water type. I crawled to him, noticing the big burn mark on Greninja's back. Alain's Charizard landed on the ground and went to pick Greninja up by the Neck, which applied A LOT of pressure for my neck, felt like I was choking.

"Don't think you can pull a Bond Phenomenon on us, Ash Ketchum. You know that we know all about that little form of yours. Don't try to be sly, or you might break a leg... Literally." Alain had threatened while Charizard threw Greninja straight into a Tree, making me feel IMENSE back pain. I heard Greninja cry again, this time I saw a tear fall down his face.

"Ok! Just stop hurting Greninja, Please! You're Smart, you've proven your Point, but I know you wouldn't repeatedly hurt a Pokemon to it's breaking point!" I yelled while Serena's Delphox Picked me up using Psychic. The magic was crushing my bones it felt like, and soon I felt like I was about to be crushed like a Can of Soda.
"Sorry Ash, but if you don't want us hurting Greninja, then YOU'LL have to be the one to be eliminated in order for this War to hopefully end." Serena told me while Delphox kept applying pressure.

I couldn't escape this even if I wanted to, and soon I felt tears running down my face. I kept softly whispering "Please... Somebody...Help... Me..."
Pikachu was dealing with Sylveon, and Serena took my Pokeballs off my belt and put them in a bag.
Was my Journey gonna end here? Another Tear dropped, this time it flew in the wind towards Greninja. It had been trying to get up this entire time, thats when Charizard flew directly at him with Dragon Claw.

With whatever Breath I had, I cried out For Greninja to H E L P. I felt a line between us link, and soon I heard a Loud Cry from the Ninja Frog Pokemon. In a blink of an eye, I saw it run past Charizard and go Straight towards Delphox to Night Slash that thing into a Tree. Serena was shocked that Greninja did that, but Alain was kinda mad. Greninja was currently in that bubble form of the Phenomenon, but when it hit that Delphox I was release from that Psychic and I gasped for air as I fell to the ground again only for Greninja to catch me. Serena was healing Delphox while Alain went to heal Charizard.

"Greninja, get Serena's Bag for Me, and Fast!" I whispered to him and without hesitation it went for the bag. It yanked it straight off of Serena and began running towards me avoiding a Thunder Punch from Alain's Charizard. I searched the bag for any burn heals, and found two of them along with my Pokeballs. I threw the burn heals at Paul, yelling, "Heal yourself, and Take Saywer and My Charizard out of here now!" I shouted while Greninja was protecting me from Alain's Charizard. Paul quickly heal himself and went with Sawyer and Charizard leaving Me, Alain, and Serena.

"You know, I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this the hard way. But You leave me no choice, Ash. I'm gonna have to Capture you and bring you to Delia herself." Serena told me while Delphox and Sylveon went by her side. I was intimidated by her, I'm not gonna lie, but Greninja kept looking at me telling me that it don't matter what they do, which I did believe.