Chapter 29: A Bloody Golden Battle

❗️❗️This Chapter Mentions some Blood! If your touchy with this, then I advise you be a little more careful❗️❗️
(Gold POV)
Chaos. I was slowly falling to my demise with injuries I couldn't even feel. My shoulder most likely broken. My legs were numb. My hands were slightly bleeding, but mainly numb. The ground was far below, and I was still trying to wrap my head around the battle that had just occurred. It made no sense.

Why. Why couldn't I beat him-
.
.
.
Earlier...
I stood before him, with his emotionless eyes and very quiet nature, I stood before a Man who considered himself a king. He pulled out a pokeball, an old one with some cracks in it. You could tell that whatever Pokemon inside that thing must've been through a lot, but I already knew what was inside of it. A Pokemon I feared to see.

Many assume Red's Strongest is his Charizard, but that isn't even his best. Red just keeps Charizard out since it is definitely one of his stronger Pokemon, but his strongest goes to his second Pokemon, who can also be considered his first pokemon.

He released the Pokemon from inside and out came the creature I feared from him: His Pikachu. Electricity came flying as it was released, and soon dark storm clouds came as the blizzard intensified.

Like Father like son, both Ash's and Red's Pikachu were powerful. If those two were to battle I don't know who would even win. I'd say they'd be equally matched.

The Pikachu despite being rarely shown was clearly still able to battle with ease. Its speed was clearly its main trait as it was moving so fast I couldn't even see it move.

I had sent out my Scizor in hopes it could keep up with the Pikachu, but it was obviously struggling. Red wasn't even paying attention to the slaughter as Pikachu attacked viscously at my Scizor. The only thing slowing Pikachu down was the hail. My Scizor however kept standing due to its emotions. It was gravely hurt, but still was trying to Fight Pikachu. A look in its eyes showed how it wanted revenge. It kept getting knocked to the cold icy floor, and soon it would get back up ready for another chance to hit the Pikachu.

Sometimes it had hit its mark, othertimes the Pikachu had swiftly dodged. Red still was too arrogant to watch the battle, but his Charizard was surely intrigued. It had been closely watching while Red just looked the opposite direction of the battle looking off into space.

However, Pikachu was able to take Scizor out with an Iron Tail. The Pikachu seemed unfazed by this whole beating, while Scizor was completely beaten on the floor. I returned him back into his Pokeball, and grabbed Politoed. It was now raining along with the Hail. I planned to slow the Pikachu with Ice Moves, and it worked!

My Politoed slowed the Pikachu using Icy Wind and Ice Beam, enough so that I could see it as it ran. Finally, we had a chance. Politoed attacked using Hyper Voices and Scald, but the Pikachu had dodged with quick attack and Countered with Thunderbolt. It eventually attacked with a Powerful Volt Tackle, which has quite the legend around it. Legends say that Red trained Pikachu for 2 Years on Mt. Silver on just Volt Tackle alone, and that it was powerful enough to charge an entire city with electricity. Was this true, I couldn't answer. However, the hit took out my Politoed with ease.

I sent out Togetaro despite knowing the disadvantage it was at, but it was here where Red subbed his Pikachu with Charizard, saying that Pikachu was getting bored of beating my behind.

Arceus This Man Deserves to Get Hit with Judgement.

The Charizard was radiating such an intense energy from just standing in the know. It had lit up the once foggy battlefield, and had a burst of energy as it flew right at my Togetaro and sending it flying into rocks. However, blinding lights had come from where Togetaro was. Togetaro was using Dazzling Gleam, and soon those lights were followed by Air Slash.