Chapter 13: More Chaos

Delia(POV)
We woke up super early for my plan to work. We all gathered on the battlefield, and shot powerful special attacks towards the base of Red. It made a huge explosion as sounds of many Pokémon went into the air. This resulted a fire which we didn't mean to start. People from Red's Team were rushing to escape while a Charizard flew into the air. On its back was Red with an angry expression. Ash's Pokemon gathered as my team was beginning to push into both sides. I saw Ash's Team finally arrive on the battlefield, including his General Gold. There were trainers beginning to push both sides, but other trainers were nearby too. Explosions surrounded the battlefield as a familiar Bulbasaur began to hug me. That's when something unthinkable happens. "Get away from our Leader you little pest!" I heard Blue yell as he began to beat up Ash's Bulbasaur. That's when Ash's Charizard appeared with a menacing look on his face. Blue stumbled back a bit, and so did Blastoise. Charizard proceeded to put Bulbasaur on his back as he flew back to his base. "BLUE! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO AN INNOCENT POKÉMON WHO DIDNT MEAN ANY HARM! IT ONLY WANTED TO HUG ME!" I shouted as Xerneas went up and stood against Blue. "Look! I'm sorry! I didn't know if it knew Frenzy Plant! Plus, I don't want our Leader getting hurt by some random Pokémon. Not to mention that was from Ash's Team!" Blue said to me as I facepalmed myself. "Look, Bonnie and Max gave Charizard a note explaining ourselves to Ash and how he shouldn't attack us. So please have mercy." He explained as I saw a Swellow heading towards me. Luckily, Xerneas used Aurora Beam on it as it was frozen solid. The war continued, but some unexpected things happened at 10:15 A.M...

Ash(POV)
After healing Bulbasaur, we both headed out of the camp towards the battlefield. I saw a huge cloud of smoke in the air as a Flock of Wingulls began to circle around the smoke using water gun and mist. When I arrived, Nobles of all teams were in the middle. Clemont, Cilan, and Gary were all arguing. Pikachu regrouped with me as he finished defeating a Golem. "Pika! Pikachu!" My buddy was trying to say to me, but I could read that the army was in a good condition for the other trainers. I watched Infernape beat a Decidueye by using the woods as a cover. Gold was using Explotaro against a Pinsir. Meanwhile, more explosions came from the fire. I saw Greninja rushing the wild Pokémon to safety while my "Father" was saving his nobles from doom. He had a Lapras dealing with the fire as it burned. N was in a special booth watching all of this madness unfold. I looked into the fire to see people inside. Their bodies were pitch black, almost like a shiny Charizard, except Fire was coming from their clothes. They began to roll on the ground as the Pokémon got cooled off by water types. Some people had to get treated by Nurse Joys, and others got scars that could never heal. Meanwhile, some teenagers started to surround me with their Dudrios beginning to sharpen their claws. "Ay! Yo! It's the Traitor Ash Ketchum. The one who didn't join either sides. Let's beat him up boys." The kid in the middle smacked talked as a Blast Burn Exploded in front of them. When the smoke cleared, Explotaro was giving them a death stare. The boys began to get in a fighting Position.
"Dudrio! Use Tri-Attack on the Typhlosion!" The three boys yelled as a series of attacks flew by. It landed a direct hit on Explotaro, and the boys smirked. They've must thought they already won. That's when a two Flamethrowers came from the Smoke. The Dudrios were too late to respond and got hit. They still were standing, but badly injured. Charizard flew down towards the boys, and cleared the smoke revealing Explotaro and my Quilava standing together. All three fire types stood with a menacing look in their eyes. The Dudrio still didn't back down, and neither did the boys. "Dudrio! Use your ultimate Hyper Beam!" They all yelled as all three Dudrio began to fire a purple beam of pain.
"All of you! Dodge it!" Gold yelled as Quilava jumped on Charizard and Explotaro ran quickly behind the birds. "Charizard! Use dragon claw! Quilava! Use Lava Plume!" I commanded as both of them targeted a Dudrio. "Explotaro! Use your deadly Eruption! Make everything burn!" That's when flames and lava spewed everywhere and was burning the grass. The Dudrios had finally retreated as the boys ran away, except something stopped them. The last of the Fire-Types has arrived (the ones that were with me and Gold at least). Infernape Mach Punched Them back to their side and all we heard was a thud. All of the Pokémon that had just helped us had left to help others.
         Gold left with Explotaro to begin attacking some of Red's Team. Gold did say that Red was once his friend, and my Dad was 38 years old, and Gold was 10 when Red was his friend. Red was 20 years old according to Gold when he first met him. He was the oldest out of Gold's Group. When I was born, Red was 22 years old, meaning that he lied to the group. Gold is supposed to be 28 years old, but he told us that Celebi reversed his age so that he was 16 again forever. I have zero clue if this is true, but I know I had the same curse when I was 10. I was allowed to change it at free will, but I wanted to stay 10 until Kalos and Sinnoh. That's when I turned 16. However, I decided to just grow up like a regular human. Anyways, enough about age, more about the War. People were hiding behind walls as powerful attacks came and went. No regular trainer could beat me, only the people from the noble class could touch me. I wouldn't say I'm invincible, but I will say that I am powerful.
Suddenly, an Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, and Shadow Ball collided in the middle. It was 10:15 A.M.Everyone turned to look to see three people gather. Cynthia, Iris, and Diantha all had their ace Pokémon by their side as they stood there in the middle. Iris and Diantha were already out leagued since Cynthia was in my opinion the hardest champion out of all regions. She easily beat Tobias with ease, and maintained champion for quite some time. "Greetings, my fellow champions. This is a very unexpected meeting, but I must deal with you." Iris said trying to sound like a professional, but was clearly still a kid. Cynthia's Garchomp and Iris's Haxorus began to roar as people surrounded them. N even stood up from his stands. Diantha was easily getting ignored, but that's when I realized something: Diantha has a Fairy type Gardevoir, they can barely do anything to her...
That's when they walked back to each or their sides, including Diantha and began to battle.
Cynthia: "I'll begin this battle! Garchomp! Use Earthquake and use that to your advantage!" Immediately, we all felt the ground begin to shake violently. I nearly fell down, but Charizard carried me in the sky. Many people fell on their butts, the the champions looked fine. Gardevoir had used Psychic on both itself and Diantha and floated in the air, while Haxorus summoned its own earthquake which countered Cynthia's.
Iris: "Ha! You think you can easily attack us! You'll have to try harder than that to hurt our team." Cynthia smirked as Iris gave a confused look on her face. "That's the plan... Dragon Rush!" Yelled Cynthia as Garchomp appeared from behind and charged at Haxorus. Haxorus countered with a duel chop as a wave of power shook the entire field. That's when a blue aura surrounded the two dragons and soon they were flung into the air. "You know, it's rude to ignore a fellow champion who is also trying to battle. I expected more! Gardevoir, use Thunderbolt." She commanded as the blue aura surrounding the dragons disappeared and Gardevoir had a yellow aura surrounding her. That's when a bright yellow beam flew into the sky. Garchomp was able to dodge the attack, but Haxorus wasn't so lucky. The Pokémon stared at each other intensely. Suddenly, an attack from Red's Team fired towards Diantha. I couldn't let her get distracted, so I quickly told Charizard to use Hyper Beam. That's when I noticed that it was Professor Elm who fired a bubble beam. "Why, if it isn't Ash Ketchum, the man of the war. How dare you attack me!" He said as his Corsola stared at Charizard. "Well, it's rude to attack during a battle, especially if you weren't invited." I replied as many trainers near us began to circle us. Intimidating looking Pokémon began to stare at Charizard. There was no escape, and it was a trap! We couldn't fly since fearows were flapping their wings loudly which signaled we couldn't fly. Not to mention the fact that Red was watching me from distance. It felt like he was testing my intellect. That's when I did get an idea. I returned Charizard into his Pokeball and Pikachu used thunderbolt into the air. The people stuttered back a little, but their Pokémon began their attacks. Immediately, a mix of green and red surrounded me. My backup had arrived. It was Infernape and Sceptile. They had used leaf storm and blaze to deflect any attack. Professor Elm even was scared as he yelled to use ice beam. Infernape countered using Flamthrower as it landed a direct hit. Sceptile also got it with leaf blade as it fell on the floor. I was still surrounded, but very soon, the people trying to attack us were surrounded by a hundred Greninja. All of them began to charge a water shuriken, and everyone ran away from me. The Greninjas disappeared into air, and were no longer seen.
       After that incident, I finally was allowed to watch the battle again. It seemed that Iris was losing majorly to both Cynthia and Diantha. Nothing Iris did could handle Cynthia. Haxorus could use X-Scissor againest Gardevoir, but Gardevoir could easily send it flying with Psychic. At this point, it was a battle between Diantha and Garchomp.
Cynthia: "I think it's time we take this battle to another level with an item that a special someone gave to me." That's when she pulled out a necklace that contain a keystone! Garchomp had its MegaStone on its tail, and the two started to glow. "My Beautiful Power Dragon, MEGA EVOLVE!" She said gracefully as the dragon began to change form. Its body began to glow too bright that I myself couldn't look at it. It was like a dazzling gleam. When the light finally faded, Garchomp stood before us with a menacing look. There was now silence on the whole field as we all knew that this Dragon could easily destroy us all.
Cynthia: "I'll give you one last chance: surrender the fight and I'll let you head back, but you will have to admit I'm the strongest champion." Iris shook her head and so did Haxorus. Diantha too shook her head. Cynthia snapped her fingers, and her Garchomp used dragon rush on the Haxorus so fast I could barely see it. Smoke surrounded the whole area. When it cleared, Haxorus had fainted. People gasped and Iris was rushing to its side. My "Dad" looked furious at Iris, and he was beginning to get close near her. Diantha was Cynthia's next opponent and she was the harder one because of that fairy typing. "Cynthia, it is true your strong, but that doesn't mean your invincible. I can still beat you with my mind only." Diantha said while Cynthia rolled her eyes. "If you can only beat me with your mind, then you can only imagine you beating me in your dreams." Cynthia responded as some people began to yell burn. Needless to say that they got a flamethrower to the face by Charizard.
Diantha: Gardevoir! Shadow Ball!" A dark purple ball was shot towards Garchomp. "Destroy it with Brick Break and use Giga Impact on the Gardevoir!" She yelled as the Garchomp cut it in half and flew in the air with amazing speed. Gardevoir got hit, but loved. "You know, Sinnoh's Champion may have a MegaStone, but here in Kalos was where it was discovered. I will show you the true power of a MegaStone from its original place." Diantha said as she pulled out her gold necklace and softly pressed it. Gardevoir's Necklace began to glow with a bright yellow as beams formed. It wasn't as bright as Cynthia, but it felt more calm and controlled. Now, it was a Mega Evolution battle between champions. All other champions stood nearby watching the ladies fight it out. That's when they yelled attack after attack, neither of them were winning or losing. Cynthia was stronger, but at type disadvantage. Diantha had advantage, but was way weaker. It was at this point a stamina test. People didn't have any guts to fire attacks as they slowly watched the champions go all out.
    It went on for 2 hours, but something unexpected happened at 12:15. Both Pokémon were exhausted, and they both looked as if they were about to faint. That's when a dragon pulse fired and hit Garchomp directly. It had avoided most moonblast, but this was a direct hit. It immediately fell on the ground. Soon, Gardevoir got hit from a Machamp and it fainted. We all looked towards one man; Red. I couldn't see his face as his cap hid it, but he was giving an evil grin. Delia was furious as she rode on Xerneas over towards Red. She began to scold him while I helped Diantha up. That's when I see Red slap my mother on the cheek. She hit the ground and didn't get up. I felt chills down my spine. My whole body filled with rage as I began to stomp over to my father. I looked at him, I gave him death glares as he had just interrupted everything and didn't give a care in the world! His Pikachu began to shoot electricity, but mine dealt with him. I stood across my father, as Charizard flew by my side. I was so tempted to yell at him, but I knew it wouldn't do anything. My mother was getting help from Serena and Iris tried to break it up between us, but he pushed her aside. "Master Red, please! Let's retreat and regroup. We'll make him join us later." She begged but Red soon punished her for saying that. "You! After the fact that you lost! NO! You will not stop me. To me, you are not a true champion! How did you even get the title! Did you use sarcasm or did you scream in their faces." Red yelled as tears ran down Iris. She really had gotten hurt by that, and so I spoke up, "Father! How could you treat her like that! She was trying her hardest! You meanwhile couldn't take the fact of me not joining you. She may not be stronger in battle, but mentally she can easily beat you. The man I knew when I was little was a loving man who loved Pokémon and cared about the world! Now your just a former version of yourself! You've gone completely insane and are no longer an angel but a devil." Machamp was about to attack me, but Infernape dealt with him. Soon Gold came by me and began to drag me away. Red stood there with his Charizard still like a statue. Cynthia had gone to Nurse Joy and Diantha was back at camp. My eyes were watering up as I was getting dragged away. Soon, Xerneas picked up my mom and dragged her to her camp. At this point, I was losing faith of bringing back my family. We were torn, and there was now a scar that could never heal. Gold put me against a tree. He looked at me as attacks flew past us in the background. "Ash, please don't go near Red at all costs. He may not be doing anything to you physically, but he is hurting you mentally. If you lose control, than we may lose us all. Your the main reason why this war isn't full chaos, because we are fighting for you. Your side is to fight for what you want. Meanwhile, the other two sides are trying to fight for a fate you don't want. Trust me, I have to fight for my fate. It may be hard, but keep your true feelings inside yourself. They can easily be torn and... let's just say you'll become another Red..." Gold soon ran off in the distance with Explotaro and Quilava. I looked at my hand. Why did he say I'll lose myself? Am I a threat to us all? Like Red said? No. That can't be it. There is another way. There is always another way. I looked at Pikachu and he was covered in dirt and was clearly concerned about me. "Buddy, I'll be ok. If I ever lose control or whatever Gold said, I have many friends who will support me like you. I'm not my father. I don't isolate myself from people for years, I am a face almost everyone knows. We have to have some hope." I told Pikachu as sparks of electricity came from his cheeks. I got up from the tree and walked towards Krockodile who was dealing with a Raticate. "Keep an eye on my mother, and don't get caught or else you'll get hurt." I told him as he dug into the ground. I saw Red pulling on Iris's Hair. I was tempted to go defend her, but Gold's Words echoed in my head. I had to focus on one thing at a time. That's when I walked to my flag and stood by it. I had a special item I needed to put on it. I placed a special ribbon that Gold gave me back in Johto. It was a sparkly Gold ribbon, and I tied it around the pole. It blew in the wind. It meant a lot to me, and Gold did too. I knew he too was suffering even with that smile of his. I knew that it was my turn to help him. "Gold, just you wait. We will find your mom and friends."

Gold (POV)
    Boy! What a crazy day! I'll summarize the whole day the best I can. First of all, Ash's Bulbasaur got majorly injured and we got attacked by Team Delia. Greninja did lead us, but he had to deal with a fire! None of us knew how it started, but it was huge! Ash wasn't here to help, so I had to lead. As his General, I have to honor the army. I commanded many of his Pokémon, and I even talked to... Diantha... man she looked good... 'ahem'... Anyways, I told Diantha that Iris and Cynthia were giving each other some pretty devastating looks to each other. She began to look into that. I had to deal with a Pinsir which was well trained, but soon Ash got surrounded by Teens. Me and Pinsir had just finished beating up Pinsir, and Ash was going one vs three. So, I had to help him out. "Explotaro, Blast burn them." I whispered as the ground was breaking up. That's when the real battle began. They targeted my Typhlosion thinking it was weak, but they were mistaken. Soon, the tables turned as Charizard helped us out. We easily beat them. Heck, even Infernape joined the fun and beat the teens up. After that little incident, I went to attack Team Red. I was mainly targeting them, but that's revenge for hurting my mom. If they didn't mess with her or my friends, we would be on Team Red, but they had to force us. Otherwise, I would have totally joined my "friend". Soon after I attacked Team Red, three powerful attacks formed in the middle. Three Champions had stood against each other; Cynthia, Iris, and Diantha... Such lovely ladies. Anyways, they were ready to go full out. That was a LONG battle, and I watched the whole thing and took plenty of notes. I even learned new strategies. The real highlight was to see Mega Evolution for the first time, and it was SO COOL! It looked so powerful, and I couldn't stop watching. However, Ash did have to deal with a Professor trying to interrupt a battle. It was none other than Professor Elm, which in honesty broke my heart. He was the one who started my journey long ago with Professor Oak. He gave me Explotaro and all of my inspiration. When I saw Ash beat him, I felt no sympathy for him.
When the battle was at 12:15, everyone was tired but excited. That's when he attacked them. Red. He had to screw up the whole battle. Soon, Delia began to complain to him, but got slapped by both Red and Machamp. She fell on the floor and wasn't moving. I felt numb and couldn't move. I glanced over to see Ash with such rage on his face. He stood up to his father and the two stared. Champion Iris tried to break them up, but Red was yelling at her full force. Ash finally spoke up and yelled at his father. That's when something weird happened. An unworldly aura released into the air, and it was full of pain and foul atmosphere. I looked over at Ash and all I saw was a mixture of Red and Purple surround him. Time felt frozen, and the colors began to grow wild. It swirled and curled around the whole area. I heard a whispers saying to give in. I shook my head and ran towards Ash. That's when a Machamp was about to hit him. One of his Pokémon had saved him, but I dragged him away from Red. I can't explain it that well, but Red was one how affecting Ash. He had some dark energy radiating from him. All I could hear in my head was many words saying to give in and to stay away. They crowded my mind, but I felt a wet cold water drop land on my hand. I realized that Ash was crying. I put him against a tree and told him,"Ash, please don't go near Red at all costs. He may not be doing anything to you physically, but he is hurting you mentally. If you lose control, than we may lose us all. Your the main reason why this war isn't full chaos, because we are fighting for you. Your side is to fight for what you want. Meanwhile, the other two sides are trying to fight for a fate you don't want. Trust me, I have to fight for my fate. It may be hard, but keep your true feelings inside yourself. They can easily be torn and... let's just say you'll become another Red..." I couldn't forget that feeling. It was unsettling, and it scared me. It didn't feel natural or even calm. It was wild and dark, and I knew it was after me and Ash. I don't know if Ash felt it, but I surely did. After I talked to Ash, I left to find more trainers to fight. I did see Iris getting attacked by Red, but I couldn't stop him. Yet... Not today, but one day, Red will pay...

Authors Note: Ok, now I'm procrastinating... But I will continue this. Give me some time. I am on vacation and haven't had too much free time. However, I will announce that the next chapter is a double special one! It will be about Thanksgiving and my birthday which is on November 30th. It is cannon to the story! So, hope your excited for it. Also, I hope your reading Golden-Hearted Books. They were #1, and I highly recommend them. As I said, he inspired me to make this book after a... bad joke... Anyways, go check him out! As for the word count, we are at 4110 words.