Chapter 11: New Allies

Ash(POV)
    It has already been FIVE HOURS since the War started, and people are still attacking. My Mom and Dad were being Protected by their Nobles who were called out when this war began. As for me, I've been battling the entire time since both sides are trying to target me. The Nurse Joys heal any injured Pokémon, so we don't have to worry about HP. I've lost track of Gold, but I'm sure he is handling others quite well. Pikachu is the one showing me where surprise attacks come from, and we normally one shot trainers. There have been a few notable ones however. One trainer named Joey from Team Red had a pretty good Butterfree, but Charizard handled it well. It somehow withstood a Flamethrower, but it fainted to a Dragon Claw. Another Trainer named Bella had a Mega Banette. She was on Team Red too, and the Banette had Phantom Force. It was hard to decide what Pokémon got to fight it, but Greninja seemed like he could easily defeat it, and he had the most experience with Megas out of anybody. We had an easy counter to Phantom Force being Double Team, since Banette couldn't tell which was which. During the Battle, Greninja did learn Night Slash while using Cut, and it was Super Effective againest Banette, winning the battle. Afterwards, Bella disappeared in the shadows which creeped me and the rest of my Pokémon out.
       Towards 6:00 P.M, the battling began to die down as both teams retreated towards a little base they had set up. The main war zone was now empty, and only few trainers stayed so nobody could surprise attack the base. As for My Team, I left Greninja with Infernape to guard our side. If anything major happened, I knew they were fast enough to warn the tribe. Plus, they can hear people entering in and out of the base, so they were basically impassable guards. I knew I had to set up a camp, but that's when I found Gold. He had already made a camp for us, and other wild Pokémon were around him like a Ferret and Natu. "Ash! I set up a camp for us to relax while the War happens! We will need this until April 10."'Gold Quietly said as Explotaro returned with some berries. I sat down and looked at him. He was clearly being driven into sadness by this war. "Gold, are you feeling ok? You seem to be down recently." I asked him as I began to eat the berries he made for us. Gold sighed as he began to tell me why he joined me, "The truth is I'm trying to find my friends and family. Red used to be my friend, but now he is gone. I can't find my love or anybody. I just hope their ok, especially my Mom. She got Paralyzed along with my home town." He said while he tried to hold back his tears that were forming. Explotaro went to go comfort him as Gold began to cry tears. I looked at Gold who was a great
Person with dreams crying, and my heart sunk. His friends and family wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me. Now I wonder if I didn't exist, would any of this even happen. After Gold stopped crying, he said with confidence, "That's why I'm with you. To get my old life back just like you are. I'm not sure if we can save Red, but everyone else has a fighting chance. Together Ash, we can win this war, just the two of us!" That's when the Pokémon around us cheered along with Gold. Even Pikachu Cheered.
        As soon as the Cheering stopped, I saw through Greninja's Vision. Two People were entering our area. I told Greninja using some telepathy, "Allow them to come in, just keep a watch on them. I'll send Sceptile to watch the base." Gold looked at me funny. That's when we heard a scream. Gold got up and Explotaro joined by his side. They both got into a battle stance. "Intruders! Reveal your Identity and Your Team right now or I'll blast burn you into the ground!" Gold threaten as I sat there watching Gold. That's when the two people revealed themselves to be Professor Sycamore and Champion Diantha. "Whoa! We mean no harm to Team Ash, we simply were invited by Ash to join his ranks as his allies!" Diantha claimed as Gold seemed to Calm down. "What's your proof that you aren't imposters from another team!" Gold interrogated as Professor Sycamore facepalmed himself. That's when a Shuriken flew by Gold's Face as Greninja hung from a tree and gave him a pretty menacing look. "OK... Y..You can J...Join the Team if G...Greninja allows it." Gold said as he was pretty scared. "Gold, I invited them since I knew they said that they wanted to support me whatever way possible. Plus, when I said we were going to support the innocent, they joined. When did I talk to them, soon after you left for the camp. Just know that if they betray us in anyway, Greninja will hunt them down till the end of time." I explained as Greninja finally came by my side. Gold Nodded as Professor Sycamore came up to Greninja and started to examine him. "It's a good thing he still has this form or else Ash you'd be dead!" Professor Sycamore joked as Greninja hopped away from him and headed back to his post. "Ash, I wanted to ask you have are we gonna make the Kalos Region part of our HQ? It is where the main battlefield is located." Diantha asked me as Gold was even more surprised that I was talking casually with a Regional Champion and Movie Star. "That's why we only set up a FAKE one. The real HQ will be in Professor Sycamore's Lab so nobody will attempt to rob us since they would be instantly eliminated." I explained to her as Professor Sycamore confirmed he was Ok with this Idea.
     That's when another vision came to me. This time, they were confirmed to be from Team Delia based from where they were coming from. There were only one of them with a blastoise. I told Greninja, "Follow it's EVERY Movement! I don't know who this is! Warn the other Pokémon to stay alert!" Everyone at the camp was confused of what I was doing. "Everyone! Get ready, another person is coming with a blastoise! It could have earthquake for all we know!" I told them as Professor Sycamore released his Garchomp, and Diantha released her Gardevoir. Greninja showed me the person was about to a come out behind a bush. Then, as soon as I saw this, the bush began to rattle. "Gardevoir! Shadow Ball!" Diantha commanded as Gardevoir shot a purple ball instantly. The Person got hit and had a bush on his head. "Garchomp! Dragon Rage on the Ground!" Professor Sycamore order as Garchomp sent a light blue ball into the ground causing an explosion. The person tripped, but his Blastoise caught him. "Pikachu! Thunderbolt this Person!" I told my buddy as he released a power volt of lightning towards the person causing him to get paralyzed. The Blastoise took the hit, but soon got up even though it was badly injured. Gold spoke up and threaten, "Name who you are and Why your here! Or else we will be forced to attack. We want to end this peacefully, but we will not be taking people sneaking into our base!" That's when he finally took off the bush from his head. "Ok! Ok! I am Gary Oak, Grandson of Professor Oak and I am here to join Ash's Team like I promised! I never came to harm you or anybody here!" Oak-Tree stated while everybody but me began to apologize. "I'm sorry for attacking you, I just didn't want anybody to threaten Ash in anyway possible. Plus, he couldn't identify you, and we started to panic when he said you had a Blastoise." Diantha said while her Gardevoir Bowed its head.
"It's fine. I shouldn't have hid behind a bush. However, I will ask, how did you know I had a blastoise without none of you seeing me." Oak-Tree questioned while everyone in the camp looked at me.
"Do you want the long or short story of why?" I told them as they all yelled long. I took a deep breath and began to speak, "Ok, so I'm sure Gary knows about my Greninja and it's crazy powers!" "I have Zero Clue what your talking about Ashy-boy!" He yelled as everyone fell anime-style. "Well! We just got the EXTRA long story! So everybody gather around the campfire and don't sing any songs." I sarcastically said as everybody sat down around the campfire. Luckily for me, Professor Sycamore gave Oak-Tree a very brief summary of Greninja that I thankfully didn't have to explain. "Gary, I see you have a MegaStone that I'm guessing Mega Evolves Blastoise. Well, what if I told you that there is a way that you can change a Pokémon's form with any stones! Well, that's basically what Ash has. Ash and Greninja basically have a powerful bond that allows them to change to a form we have labeled as Ash-Greninja. This is technically the Bond Phenomenon, but that's just putting it short." Professor Sycamore explained as Oak-Tree wrote all of this stuff down on some paper. "So, wait, how does this explain why Ash could see me?" Oak-Tree asked. "Well, when Greninja transforms, we get side effects. One of them allows me to see through Greninja's Eyes and Communicate with him I'm guessing via telepathy." I said while everybody went silent. Even though I Used this in the Team Flare Incident, Professor Sycamore was also shocked too. That's when Greninja appeared behind Oak-Tree and scared him.
Blastoise actually got spooked by that too and fired a hydro pump that broke a tree. Everyone was Speechless. It was Diantha that broke the silence, saying, "May I please announced the news, Ash?". I told her she was allowed to announce the news about the War. "Ash spoke with me earlier and said that if I were to join the team, I would be the Female General along with Champion of the Team. I know better than anyone that the other teams have 3 champions each with this one having none. So, I agreed to all of this, and now with me on our team, anyone in Kalos can join Ash's Side, or any side!" Diantha said elegantly. Gold walked directly up to her, and kneeled down. "I am honored to have the other General of this army be a beautiful champion that's is smart and wise." Gold said in a charming voice while Greninja pulled on his ear and dragged him away. "Besides the Jokes, I am glad to have a Powerful General help me fight against other Powerful Opponents. I think we'll make a great team together!" Gold said while his ear was bright red.
     It was now 8:52 P.M and the moon was now shining brightly over us. I knew we would need rest for tomorrow as we didn't know when the war would begin again. That's when I told Greninja and Charizard to hand out orders to the rest of my Pokemon. "Report to all of my Pokémon that they may be resting, but stay on high alert! Noctowl will be watching all night long for any person or spy Pokémon and if that's the case, signal the rest of the army and me. Try not to disturb the other armies! Only do so if it's a large group of people and Pokémon invading. If it's an emergency, shoot a high beam in the air. Also, have some Pokémon stay around the base. I don't need any thieves who get past the defenses stealing our stuff and information. I hope you all get enough rest, and tomorrow will be another busy day, report over!" Immediately they took off.
      There were only two tents, and everybody in my camp asked me, "Where are the rest of us going to sleep at." I knew that we were starting to run out of space in the clearing, so I had a back up plan. "Luckily for us, I had a Pokémon building an extra base. Krockodile! Gible! Come on out!" I said as my two ground type Pokémon appeared. "Can you make an Entrance for us all to enter please?" I asked them, and they dug up so much dirt that it revealed a LARGE Amount of space underground. Everybody was asking themselves, How the Heck did They Dig Up so Much Space!? "Simple, at the beginning of the War, I knew I was a Team, so I told Gible to clear out as much space as he could. Later, Krockodile helped him which sped up the process and it formed all of this. There are about 30 tiny rooms, but I did make Three Big Ones for some VIP Nobles of the Group. Now, Obviously I didn't set up the camp, so I told him to do it the entire area of where we were going to be at. It turned into this, also, note that it won't fall thanks to some strong tree roots holding the place up. So I hope you'll enjoy this..." I explained while everyone was looking out how much space They cleaned. To be honest, I was impressed myself. There was only a dirt ceiling and the floor was a cleaned out stone. I assumed that one of my water types helped cleaned the place of just dirt. So, who was going to sleep down here? Well, we decided that Diantha and Professor Sycamore would have the tents while we stayed down here in the underground section. I had emergency exits installed just in case it did collapse. However, I wasn't gonna sleep down there. I put my stuff in a room, sure, but I couldn't fall asleep. So I slept on a tree branch. I wanted to look at the moon, as it was pretty dark underground. There are Morelulls that have taken the place as their home, and they provide quite a lot of light.            However, I did want to stay on a tree since I could see Pokémon nesting in there. Trying to stay positive in this war and not negative. Greninja did join me too, since he too wanted to watch the base with me. I began to ask him questions like when the war would end. Or, will we ever have to separate again. Mostly, how will we resolve this peacefully. We just sat there looking at the moon. Greninja at this point transformed back to his regular self, and I'm just praying I lose nobody during this war, because this war shouldn't have started. "Greninja, promise me you'll help me till the very end, because I'm slowly losing faith... I need my morale to stay high, and you seem to want to help me anyways, so will you be there for me?" Greninja got up from his tree branch and jumped onto mine. He extended his arm out to me again, like in Snowbelle City when we got caught in a snow storm. I grabbed it and we shook. After that, I laid down on the tree and tried to get some sleep. The last thing I remember was Greninja going back to his branch... Be Prepared for Tomorrow...