Chapter 16: Merry? (Christmas Special+ New Year Special!)

This is 100% canon to the story! Also, would like to say Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays(I know this came out late! But still!). If your reading this in the middle of spring... Happy Easter... Or if you don't celebrate Christmas, have a very nice day. Anyways, on with the chapter! Also! The song is there just because it Accumula Town! It's a joyous theme that I couldn't find a fitting Christmas remix of! Oh well, now enjoy the chapter! -TimFiaXYZ
Ash(POV)
After 5 hours on the flight, we had finally made it to Unnova. I slept for the most part, but I was dreaming of good memories. We had arrived in Accumula Town which had a recent airport built there, and immediately everyone looked at us. I heard some of them booing at us. "Look! It's Ash the Traitor!" Some guy yelled. I wasn't too surprised. Going into this I knew people were going to be mad at me for choosing this side. I stayed close to Gold as Gary got distracted by girls. Pikachu has shocked some people who approached me. Officer Jenny was trying to keep them calm, but they were overcrowding her. A kid ran up to me and Gold. It wasn't Fia, but he seemed to be around 7 years old. "M...Mr Ash... C...can... I have your a...autograph?" He asked me while shaking pretty fast. He handed me a little paper, but soon his mother came and tried to drag him away. "Malvin! Don't go near that man! He betrayed our side! We're going to get some revenge on him later!" She told him. The kid totally didn't believe her and wanted to break free. I whispered for Pikachu to use an iron tail on the lady. Soon, she got a direct hit and grew mad at us. "Leader Ash! Your in our territory now! You can't control us!" She shouted while her son who was on the ground cowered in fear. I felt Gary rush back to my aid, while Gold's first tighten as he was gripping my shoulder. The lady sent out Lilligant and used Petal Blizzard. Charizard came to my aid and burnt the whole blizzard to the ground with a powerful flamethrower. I sent out Swellow to get a super effective brave bird on the lilligant. To finish it off, it got air slashed. Gold walked up to her and threaten, "Don't Mistreat your children like that. It's your son, and you want to get the best out of him. So take care of him would you. He didn't want any harm, only an autograph. Leader Ash would never do anything bad to a child. E V E R... Only if he got mind controlled by an evil organization like Team Rocket." I handed the kid his autograph and the kid thanked Me for everything I had done to make his life better. They soon left after I handed the autograph. "The nerve of some people." Gary whispered to me.
      We finally left out the airport into Accumula town. We realized that it was decorated in Christmas. There were lights and tons of ornaments everywhere. "Welcome to Christmas in April! We are having a sale on Christmas Cookies down that street! Make sure to enjoy yourselves while your here. We will be hosting a tree lighting ceremony with Red having a big announcement for us all tonight! So stay tuned for that!" A random Lady told us. She gave us some Christmas hats and left. That to us was awkward, but we walked toward the town. It was weird because there was no snow on the floor, or at least we thought. "Guys, it says starting at 5:30, it's supposed to snow! Like, have a big snow storm!" Gary told us while our mouths dropped. That's some bad writing tools right there if I ever saw one. There were clouds beginning to come in, and they looked mean. It was a little cold out too, I will admit. Pikachu was shivering, and I was wearing my heavy snow jacket. It was odd seeing it this cold in April!
When we actually got into the town, many innocent families were hanging out and talking. This was apparently an event they had started recently where they celebrated Christmas earlier than everybody else. The reasoning was unknown, but it felt like it really was Christmas. There was a giant tree in the center of the town. The building had tons of lights and ribbon around them. Little booths that contained toys and gifts were also there for people to buy. People stormed the streets as they were gonna gift it to my father tonight according to some folks walking down. We headed into a nearby forest to set up camp. Red didn't allow any team to enter their region, but here I was invading him. We set up some tents for us, and let our Pokémon out. I did leave some back in Kalos to watch the place, but I mainly kept them all. "Sooooo... do we have a plan to deal with what army here? Obviously we take over the whole region, but in what order?" Gary questioned us. "Let's wait for it to be put into motion for us, then react on what they do to counter attack. We say we do stuff, but we need it in action!" I told them. We talked of what we want to do, now is the time we achieve it! Talk is cheap! And with that, we began to head back into town. It was now 6:28, and snow was coming down on us at a good rate with no end in sight. The ground was already covered, and people were in very heavy snow clothes. Gold himself was freezing. For a guy who loves a girl named Crystal, he seems to be inexperienced with how cold this world can get. The announcement was at 7, and people kept staring at me. None of them were hostile, just confused on why the Leader of Team Ash was here. Pikachu was on guard the whole night as he gave them a death stare to every person. We walked over to a large stage set in the middle of the town, and we stood in the crowd. On the stage was a lady in a sparkling Christmas dress. Next to her was Iris who was in champion clothes and was looking pretty serious. "Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to Christmas in April! We know it is weird to celebrate Christmas early, but Accumula Town had a weird forecast with snow today. Not to mention, with the war, we might not be able to celebrate with loved ones. So here is cheers to early Christmas!" Said the lady. The whole crowd flared up from these words and started shouting. Iris was able to calm them down. She seemed very confident with Dragonite at her side that she could handle anything. "Ahem! Today! Team Red would like to share with you some IMPORTANT news about the war! This is our gift to you! This will be presented by none other than our amazing leader: Red!" She announced as Red walked up. He stood proud with his Pikachu at his side.