Chapter 2: Two Paths...

Ash (POV)
"Honey! Welcome Home! Hope you had a nice trip!" My mom cheerfully greeted me.

Everyone that was in the room had now entered the backyard and were trying to stay quiet so that I wouldn't hear them.

Mr. Mime came and gave me a plate full of food that had steam rising. I was to be honest starving to death and needed something to eat badly.

"I made your favorite dish for you to eat since I knew you would be hungry. Plus, we need to discuss something important..." my mother said as she mumbled the last part of what she said.

So, I took this time to pretend this is me normally coming home to find my mom with a whole feast.

As I was drinking a nice cold drink of lemonade, my mother sat down with a serious expression... She looked so mad as if I messed something up majorly.

"Honey, I know you've been around the world and met new friends along the way, but things are about to change," she slowly explained as her voice wasn't sounding innocent and sweet anymore,

"I just met up with your father recently, and he said he wants you to come with him and leave me here alone at this house. This may sound small to you, but he says if you don't, your dad will declare war
against me and you."

My mind shook, as if I lost all memory of myself. My father who I barely know wants me to come with him or else he'll declare war?! That was just crazy! What kind of dad would do that!

I felt numb sitting there. My mom just looked at me. She must've known that I wouldn't take this easily.

That's when it happens. The Man barges into the dinning room and confronts my mother.
"Delia! I just spoke to the champions of Johto, Hoenn, and Unnova and they said if Ash didn't join me they would also attack you! So just give up already!" The man yells as Lance, Steven, and Iris walked into the room.

My Mom got up and backed up towards the stove. Suddenly, the champions of Kanto, Sinnoh, and Aloha backed up my mother. There was Blue (there is a reason Blue is champion and not Red), Cynthia, and the Alola champion who goes by Moon. They all stood there over me as I sat in the middle of the room, scared.

"You have some nerve to declare war against your wife, and to think I was your friend at one point!" Blue said to the man.

Suddenly all of my friends gathered on their sides with either my mom or the man.
Serena, Dawn, Bonnie, Max, Clemont, Mallow, and Lillie gathered around my mom.

Misty, Brock, May, Cilan, Sophocles, Kiawe, and Lana were around the man.

Then everyone started to fight, like May yelled at Max for not joining her side. Misty immediately yelled at Serena, and Dawn plus May had to break them up.

All of My Alohan Companions stayed by the two leaders (Ash's Mom and The Man) and riot was in the house again.

I looked at Pikachu and told him to thunderbolt the whole room. So, Pikachu did and everyone was electrocuted, and started to listen to me whilst I was being ignored the entire time.

"Let me get this straight! We are starting a regional war over a little argument! How! Why! And what does this all mean!" I yelled.

Silence filled the room as nobody knew how to answer this question.

Finally, the man spoke up.
"This is more than a little argument. This decides your fate, Ash. This chooses if you have freedom or not. This decides what the world will be.
This is a major decision."

Suddenly, Diantha (Kalos Champion) showed up and asked me a question I never considered until that moment,

"What side will Ash Choose?"

I panicked and quickly ran up to his room with Pikachu and locked my door. I realized something when she said that. That the Man was actually my father, Red Ketchum, and he wanted me to go do something crazy with him.

I suddenly realized I was fated to choose a side of my choosing, but I don't know which side to choose as both sides would be hurting another person's feelings.

I was trapped...