Chapter 28: The Oak Tree

(Gary's POV)
I was falling fast towards the Ground, with not an easy way to slow me down. I closed my eyes and expected to just splat on the ground and meet up with my Father up in Heaven.

However, when I opened my eyes, some purple flying Pokemon that looked like a Galaxy was carrying me to the ground. It must've caught me as I was falling. It was gentle in it's movement while carrying me to the ground in which I saw its trainer.

"Way to go, Lunala. Are you ok Mr. Gary?" Asked the Trainer who politely greeted me. He helped me get up, which allowed me to get a good look at him. I finally realized who this was. The Champion of the Alola Region: Champion Moon.

(Yes I drew this on Paper, and this is what Moon looks like

(Yes I drew this on Paper, and this is what Moon looks like. It isn't the exact same as the Game Counterpart, but pretty similar)

"That was one nasty fall you took there, Mr.Gary. What exactly happened?" Moon asked while his Lunala was shielding us from falling debris. Soon, a Mega Pidgeot was circling above us. A powerful aura radiated off of it, and its eyes were directly staring at me. I could hear from the here Blue's Destruction in the Building. He must be furious for our Father's Death.

"Moon, why are you even here? I thought you were dealing with the Alola Situation, with the Mafia Breakout there." I questioned while my Umbreon came out and protected me from the Pidgeot who was dive bombing on me with Brave Bird.

"The Situation has calmed down, and I have my Elites dealing with that right now. However I came to deal with Blue. Leader Delia told me he wouldn't be a Happy Duck after what happened to Professor Oak. So my orders were to retrieve him." He calmly said while slowly heading for the Door to the hospital. Thats when a volt of electricity nearly hit Moon. I hurried towards Moon and pushed him to the ground to avoid the lightning. I looked up to see my Umbreon growling at a Jolteon. Then I heard a lot of screaming, again. The next thing I notice is the Mega Pidgeot landing on a Trainer.

"Well well well, It seems you have betrayed Team Delia, Moon. How upsetting, you seemed like a cool dude too." Said Blue who stood over us with his Blastoise. Moon pushed me off of him, as he stood up. A Decidueye came out and stood with him while Lunala also stood behind Moon.

"Your glory blinds you, boy. You have high self esteem and confidence, which will be your Downfall, I swear it. Now come with me, and lets go back to Delia for our nex..." Moon tried explaining until Blue's Jolteon began using Volt Switch. It charged at Moon directly, until Lunala fired a Moongeist Beam directly onto Jolteon. A gust of wind blew me back. Blue stood there just looking at Lunala. Blastoise holding him in place.

"Gary, you should go retrieve Professor Oak's Body, and take it to where you can bury it." Moon told me while his Decidueye began attacking Blue's Blastoise. I returned all my Pokemon, and ran for the Hospital Door. Blue tried to stop me, until Moon tackled him to the ground. I burst through the door again, to notice the Elevator destroyed from a Hydro Pump. I would be taking the long way: The Stairs.