Chapter 19: Different Hearts (Valentine Special!)

This entire chapter is non-cannon to the story! It does not affect what happened on Chapter 18!! Before we begin, Lemme say Happy Valentines Day. I hope your not sitting in a corner by yourself being sad and stuffy. I suggest you hug somebody you love on this day. If your reading this in the future (which you probably are) than still say you love someone. Also, may I warn you this chapter will contain a lot of different ships with the ladies above. If you do not enjoy them, do not worry! I tried to make these as fair as possible. I do not favor one ship over another and want to give them the right amount of spotlight. If you hate for example Poke-shipping but Love Amourshipping, just scroll further down as I will be doing them in the order or Ash's Journey. If you hate me for doing this, well sorry! This felt right for it is Valentine's Day and I wanted to write some ships with Ash. So if you don't want to read, well just skip to the next chapter! Anyways! Let the Chapter Begin!
(Ash POV)
       The Wind blew as I ran towards my favorite tree near my house. This one tree in Pallet Town is So Special to me. Why is it so special you ask? I honestly don't know. There is just something about it that makes me remember it more than others. Pikachu ran besides me as we arrived. It was a beautiful day outside. The birds were singing and flowers were beginning to bloom. Honestly, on days like theses kids like me should be playing with our Pokémon. I sat down underneath the tree with Pikachu in my lap on me. The wind blew past us as Pokemon played in the breeze. I handed my partner a bottle of ketchup while I unwrapped a sandwich my mother made me this morning. "Pika! Pika!" Pikachu excitingly said while jumping up and down. He took the ketchup from my hands and began to spray it all over my clean jacket. "Pikachu! Come on! My mom just cleaned this for me!" Pikachu giggled and began to laugh. I began to eat my sandwich, and boy did it taste good! I wish I could say this to another person, but they are currently at their homes with their parents. All of them are busy while I'm free to do anything. I can wait however...
I finished my sandwich and felt SO tired. I think I might head into food coma. I was trying hard to not fall asleep. I looked behind me to see a field of yellow flowers. Pikachu raised his ears and headed towards them. "Oh no you don't! I'm not losing you this time Pikachu!" I told him while running after thin. I chased Pikachu trying not to lose him with all the yellow flowers. The petals fell off as I ran, and the wind spread the pollen slowly away. That's when I grab him. "I gotcha! Ha!" I said while heading back to the tree. I laid against it as I felt my eyes shut slowly. Then everything went black...
(Poke-shipping Part!)
I woke up in a location I've never seen before. It seemed familiar, yet it didn't. "Come On Ash! We are gonna be late!" I heard somebody say. I turn around to see Misty running towards me. "Misty! It's ok..." I say softly, but she runs right through me to ANOTHER VERSION OF MYSELF! "Sorry Misty, I was busy getting something..." The other version of myself explained. Misty seemed mad, but quickly changed moods. "It's ok Ash, as long as your with me, I'll be ok! Now come on, let's go to dinner shall we..." Misty said grabbing the other Ash's Hand. She dragged him to a fancy restaurant. I looked around to realize this was Kanto! This was my home region! It was weird! Everything was different like the restaurant they're heading in doesn't belong there. I went over to a bus stop to see what the date was, except I couldn't read the year. Where was I? Was this the future or the past? I don't know, but I do know I should follow myself. I ran through the door of the restaurant to see them sitting one on one with each other in a booth. Misty are some fancy looking soup, while I ate some sort of meat I couldn't recognize. Misty's Face was bright red as she ate. She kept looking at the other me. He didn't seem to notice at all. "So... Ash... How do you feel right now..." Misty questioned me. She held tighter to the dress she was wearing. "I feel amazing! This food is SO good! I must thank you for taking me out to eat Misty!" Myself replied while Misty's Face grew red. She was blushing so hard right now. When they finished, Misty paid the bill. It was very expensive! "Thank you for dinner again Misty... We should do this again some other times!" The other version of myself said. He was getting up till Misty stopped him. "Wait Ash! I have to ask you something..." Misty quietly said. The people in the room looked at us both. "Ash... When you were gone traveling... I couldn't forget you. I would always watch your battles on the TV to see if you would finally win. At first, I didn't think you were... But now... My emotions changed for you... I... Do you like me Ash?" Misty's Eyes began to water up. The version of me walked up to her and put his hand on her cheek. "Misty... I never forgot you. You taught me how much of an idiot I can be sometimes. Thanks to that, I was able to fix myself when I acted like one. You always remained in my mind never leaving it. I... Like you too... That's why... I wanted to ask you something..." The other version of myself pulled out a Keystone on a Ring. "How would you like to... Be with me... Forever my Water Flower..." He bent on the floor as he presented the ring. Misty's Eyes were filled with shock. She was NOT expecting this. I was freaking out meanwhile because I'm asking her to be my GirlFriend!! HOW IS THIS NOT CRAZY! Misty nodded her head and slowly said, "yes... yes Ash..." She grabbed the ring and put it on her finger. I began to hug her as the crowd clapped. That's when I saw something in the background. Some random kid... I could see the face, or tell the gender. But the kid did smile. That's when the memory went black.
(AdvanceShipping Part!)
I see buildings and some sort of map in what seemed to be Hoenn. The date was once again blurred. That's when I hear some random girl scream on the top of her lungs. I ran over to see the girl's bike be toasted to black ashes. A Pikachu was on the floor scratching the back of his head. "Ash! You got this one for me so that you could repay me! Now what are we gonna do!" The Girl screeched. I soon realized it was May! May the Girl from Hoenn that I travelled with. The one with the nice red clothings. I saw another version of myself again. I'm just gonna call him Ash2 because I'm #1 always! Anyways, Ash2 giggles as the crowd looked at him funny. "That's the plan silly girl!" Ash2 told her. He then whistles for something. Sceptile appears carrying a brand new bike with tons of extensions! "Well! How do you like the newest version of this bike? It's the latest model with the best experience just for you!" May freaked out as she jumped on the bike seat. "This feels amazing! Thank you so much Ash! I can't wait to ride this up the mountains!" May said while hugging Ash. She was blushing quite a bit. "Hey... I have an extra surprise for you! Guess what I got..." Ash2 mysteriously said while pulling something out. He revealed a bike of his own with a little basket. It had a nice red ribbon on the handles, and it was a blue bike. "How would you like a bike up the mountains with me May...?" He bent on his knees once again and winked. May clapped her hands in excitement, and said in a high pitch voice "Yes! Please! Let's go together!" They both got on their bikes and Pikachu got into the basket. The same with Glaceon who has been near Pikachu this whole time. They began to ride towards a big mountain. The event soon went to both of them on the top of the mountain. The sun was setting and the stars were coming out. "I wish this moment could last forever..." May said while staring off into space. Ash2 put his hand around her. A shooting star went off in the distance as the moon rose behind them. "May... I love you..." Ash2 said. Another Child in the stars appeared. Still one I couldn't recognize. That's when the memory went black...
  (PearlShipping)
        I was now in Sinnoh. I see somebody with blue hair rush pass me quickly. I felt a thing of Deja Vu. Dawn ran up to another Ash (all Ashes in the events will be Ash2 not to confuse with the one in perspective). "Hey Ash! Can you battle me! I want you to see how Strong I've grown!" Dawn Stated Confidently. "I can't back down from you, Dawn. Let's do this!" Ash2 said while backing away from her. He pulled out a Pokeball. "Man! I wish I could battle right now!" Ash said whining. "I choose you!" Ash2 said sending out Gible. "Hah! I got this in the bag! Togekiss! Come show your colors!" Dawn announced throwing her Pokeball in the air with beauty. A crowd formed around them.
Dawn: Alright Togekiss! Use Fairy Wind!" A pink gust of wind took ahold of the whole battlefield. "Use Stealth Rock Gible to begin chipping away damage!" Gible sent rocks into the air making moving hard. He did get hit by the Fairy Wind, but he still held on.
Ash2: "Gible! Show her how strong you are! Use Fire Blast!" The form of a symbol took place and landed directly on Togekiss doing big damage. "Are you ok Togekiss?" Dawn questioned. The Togekiss gave a determined look back towards Dawn. Dawn's Face lit up from seeing this.
Dawn: "Use Sweet Kiss!" Togekiss flew right up to Gible and kissed him on top of his head. Gible was now vulnerable to any attacks...
Dawn: "Checkmate Ash! Togekiss! Use a Dazzling Gleam to show your true colors!" The battlefield went blind, and when it was done, Gible was knocked out. Ash2 returned Gible and walked up to Dawn. "You really have grown strong since I've last saw you. That was an amazing strategy!" Ash2 told her. Dawn smiled. "I learned a thing or two from your brain, Ash. Your strategies inspired me in so many ways, it's helped with my life! I think I should... Thank you..." Dawn softly spoke while blushing. Piplup stood next to Pikachu. Pikachu was weirded out by Puplup and went towards Ash. Dawn soon brought out a little box. "I think you should see this, Ash... Don't let nostalgia hit you!" Dawn announced while winking. Ash2 took the box and opened it slowly. Inside was a ribbon that did look familiar. It was the first one she had gotten from her contest. "Dawn... This is..." Ash2 tried to speak before Dawn put her finger on Ash2's Mouth. "Hey! Think of it as a little gift. A Simple Gift. Something to cheer you up. I missed you, I think you should know that. Don't worry bout it, just relax Ash." Dawn tried to calm Ash2 down, but Ash2 kinda freaked out from the gift. That's when Dawn took the ribbon and put it on the jacket Ash2 was wearing. "This ribbon will give you hopes and dreams during your next tournament. I hope it brings you luck, Ash." Dawn said softly. The two began to walk with hand in hand down the sidewalk. Once again, a child was seen in the distance. It creeps me out to know what that child could mean. The Event went black.
(NegaiShipping)
I questioned if I was dreaming or not still. I was laying on the ground when I arrived in Unnova. There were no signs of people near me, and the wind blew quite nice out here. That's when some lightning fast flying Pokémon flew past me. A Dragonite and Charizard it seemed. There were also two people on the back of them. I had to watch on the ground, but it seemed to be Iris and Ash2 riding together. We both held hands when we flew by each other, and we'd jump off our Pokémon to hold hands while in free fall. It was quite beautiful actually. The Pokémon kept firing beams that formed hearts. Iris was moving from Pokémon to Pokémon on the air. Not only that, but wild Pokémon joined in the fun. Iris hair went flying while Ash2's Cap kept flying off. The sun was setting fast however. When it was low enough, Charizard and Dragonite flew slowly towards the sun. Me and Iris holding each other's hand. I saw Ash2 give Iris a cool dragon fang necklace while she gave me a new cap. I was impressed by how well we got along. That's when I heard Iris yell, "Your Such a Kid Ash!" I could hear myself giggle at this. Iris seemed to be slapping him lightly on the face. "At least I didn't mistake my Charizard for a Dragon Type!" Ash2 said while the two flew on their Pokémon. Iris expression changed drastically to be embarrassed. Her face was blushing hard. I myself couldn't stop laughing. It to me was funny. That's when a Child seemed to appear next to me again. The event must've ended. The kid smiled and waved at me. The event then went to black.
(Amourshipping!)
Now Here I am at Lumiose Tower. I look over to see a theater full of people. They were showing a Performace tonight. I walked past them to see myself in a tuxedo! How did I even get the money! I head inside to see TONS of seats! I sat down in the front. I saw Ash2 sit next to me as he watched. The room went black, and soon a girl stood on the stage looking beautiful! "Braxien! Use a Fire Blast!" I heard that heavenly voice call as the symbol flew towards the crowd and exploded it into beautiful shimmering pieces! Serena performed in a nice long red dress. The performance was SO amazing. I could list them down, But the real star was Serena. She was getting talked to the most out of everyone in the room. Ash2 walked up to her as her face grew bright red. The crowd began to cheer for us to go dance. That's when our favorites songs came on. Serena was wearing white gloves while I wore nice black gloves. I grabbed her soft squishy hands and tried to dance with her. Serena was blushing the whole time. She even put her head in Ash2's Chest. When the party was done, Serena stayed with Ash2. She gave him a little Greninja keychain while Ash2 gave her a little heart necklace that said best friends forever in it. He two sat on some stairs waiting for their parents or company to pick them up. Ever since the beginning I've known that Serena had a crush on me. It was obvious. Serena began to hold her ribbon tightly. Ash2 soon hugged her tightly. "Serena... You've blessed my life truly. Without you, I would have lost myself in the woods of Snowbelle City. Without you, Ash Greninja wouldn't exist. I owe you so much..." that's when Serena kisses him on the lips. The two embrace each other, not letting go. My face grew disgusted by this! Me! Kissing another girl! That's crazy! I'll be their boyfriend, but no kiss lips. That's when the event ends. A small child appeared in front of me. It was Fia. How was she even here! "Ash, those are some popular shippings that people like. This may or may not be your future. Whatever the case, I'll support you forever!" Fia soon disappeared into the darkness, and now everything went black.
I woke up against a tree. My bones were hurting and Pikachu was laying on me... "Pikachu... Pika..." My Buddy was barely awake. "Oh Pikachu! You wouldn't believe what I saw." Pikachu paid closer attention to Ash. "I saw my past companions say they like me... Each of them have a different heart... For the World, and For Pokémon, but they Loved Me
End of Valentine's Special!
Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed this Special. I will say the ending is rushed a little as I am barely awake while writing this and I just want to work on the next Chapter. If you don't like care bout this, then just skip ahead and don't read this chapter! Anyways, Happy Valentine's Day!-TimFiaXY
Word Count: 2905