Chapter 21: The Forgotten

(??? POV)
I was walking down the narrow hallway, waiting for the call to come in. The Plan was nearly completed, and we were all ready for the meeting to begin. "Hey Cyrus. Can you believe that Giovanni has found a way to bring back Lysandre! It's crazy to think about." Maxie spoke with a grin on his face. I ignored him and kept walking. I saw Archie too, along with his Admin Shelly. They too were waiting. In fact, all the good organizations bosses are here in Kanto. We all got a text from Giovanni saying to meet up at his lair. So, here we are. Team Galatic is currently watching the people from afar back in my home region. I sat down next to a nice looking lady who was dressed in white. "Who are you. Why are you here Ma'am?" I asked her. She seemed disgusted. "I was requested here by Guzma. He said to come along with him." The lady replied. She seemed like no villain to me, but maybe she was like Shelly. "Yeah Punk. You back away from her!" Some man yelled. He had a cool gold pendent, and weird hair. "And who are you supposed to be... A hobo?" I called to him. He gritted his teeth as I said that. "I'm Guzma! Leader of Team Skull! I'm the one that invited her in the first place!" He yelled. The lady next to him just facepalmed. "Whatever. Just watch your mouth. It seems your new to these meetings. We don't often take outsiders like you." I told him while the man gave me a glare. I walked passed him and sat by Colress. "Good Evening Cyrus. Here for Giovanni's Meeting? I heard he is being back Lysandre, I mean he is. I helped him find a way to bring him back from the dead." Colress explained. "I hate half the people here, Colress. Your lucky I don't wanna deal with Leader Delia." I responded. That's when we all see the door open. Two Team Rocket Grunts and a Meowth stood there. One had pink hair while the other blue.
"Mr.Giovanni will be seeing all of you now..." The one with pink hair said. We all stood up and began to walk into the room. Inside was Giovanni at the head of the table. Behind him was a huge test tube. There was definitely something inside. "You all may take your seat." The boss told us, as we sat down. On the table were tablets. Not to mention some strange device. "Let the meeting begin." Giovanni announced while the room grew dark. I couldn't see a thing. Yet, the test tube glowed in the dark room.
"All villains of each region have been called. Except we couldn't find one in the Galar Region. That's beside the point. Today, I'd like to discuss about the PokeWar... We all have watched the news correct." Giovanni spoke in a low voice. "That's right. The news speaks of the major events... The most recent was Red invading Sinnoh... Also, about Ash Ketchum being found in the Christmas Festival in Unnova." Archie spoke. The room seemed to pay attention when he said Ash Ketchum. "We will talk about Ash Ketchum later. For now we gotta deal with the current matter. What do we become of." Giovanni said. It's true. The world has completely forgotten us. Many of us were able to escape prison easily. Others were able to steal Pokémon easily too. The lady with blonde hair spoke, "With everyone scared about getting attacked, they've forgotten about goods and riches. They're worrying about their orders. After all, Leader Red is taking the innocent into an army... He is gonna go after Delia soon..." Shelly stared at the lady. "You're correct Lusamine... This is our chance to take control..." Giovanni said. The room stared at him. "You heard me correct. We are gonna control this world. How? Well, we got a man to help us with that..." Giovanni soon clicked a little device, and the Test Tube opened...
Soon, a man walked out. He wore black clothes and looked like a Pyroar. "I see your alive again. Welcome back to life Lysandre..." Colress said across the room. There he was, the man who nearly destroyed the world. "How am I alive? I was killed by... Ketchum and Zygarde... Not to mention Alain the Traitor..." Lysandre looked at himself. "We took samples of Xerneas and inserted it inside your body, Lysandre... That allowed you to come back to life." Colress said. "What has happened in order for you guys to do this?" Lysandre asked. I spoke up saying, "Lysandre, another war has begun. This time, it's about Ketchum and His Family... That issue is causing others to suffer." Lysandre grew angry hearing Ash's Name. "Speaking of Ash, we are gonna have to deal with that annoying 10 year old kid. He pulled a rabbit out of his hat and decided to join his own team. Such an idiot boy." Guzma said. "That's easy to deal with. We manipulate his mind. Then, we do handy work in the shadows. May I ask something... What Pokémon does he have?" Lysandre asked. "He has a special Greninja. We looked at your research and know all about it. It's the Bond Phenomenon. We also see he has a special bracelet on him now. But, that Greninja seems to protect him for life." Giovanni said. Lysandre tighten his fist. "I will take control of him. I will use that power to create a beautiful world. One where we rule as Kings and Queens." Soon the devices on the table project us all over looking a crowd of them bowing. Behind us is all the legendary Pokémon in existence. Not to mention Arceus in chains. It was beautiful. "Those are Holo Casters. Devices I created myself. You may use them if you wish. That is the world we envision correct?" Lysandre seemed smart, and we all nodded. Soon the screen showed Ash and all his millions of friends with a Red Cross over them. Not to mention Delia was crossed out. "Lysandre, your saying if we take them out we have world domination? What about the legendary Pokémon..." I asked. "That's easy. We will mind control them. Lysandre is good at that, and we can enhance the original model he made during the Kalos Crisis." Giovanni said.
Giovanni began to smile creepily. Soon the tablets began to display information...

Contract of Agreement...
I, _______, have agreed to work with Giovanni to create a world where we rule over society. I will in no way betray him and give mg best efforts to work to make the world a better place. I will stay loyal and obey Giovanni, and will go to any means necessary. I will join Team Giovanni. Also known as Team Chaos.

"Team Chaos? That's a brilliant name!" Archie yelled. We all took the pen and signed the contract. It was official. All of us wanted revenge one way or another. "Welcome to the Team. Now, your first orders is to infiltrate as much information as you can from any professors or labs." Giovanni ordered. That's when there was a knock on the door. The door came flying off, and soon fear struck us all. It was Leader Red.
We all grabbed our Pokeballs, but Giovanni ordered us to stop. "Halt! Red is not an enemy. In fact he is our friend." Giovanni said calmly. Red walked up to him emotionlessly and handed him papers.
"Today's Reports went fine, Boss Giovanni. Although, the Black Heart Subjects have escaped..." Red didn't even speak with emotions and sounded like a robot. "Excellent work Red. Remember to harass the people any ways possible. They will have to obey your orders..." Giovanni spoke so sickly... It was creepy. Red soon walked out the room.
"Mr.Giovanni... What was that about?" I asked him.

"I forgot to mention... Red has been mind-controlled by us. He will obey every command. He is now our slave. Not only that, he is also a powerful foe that very little people can beat. With Red, we can control two armies... And defeat the others.!" Giovanni began to laugh so evilly. We all stared blankly. "Correct. However we do let his mind wonder at times. Right then the mind control machine was at its maximum power. When he was at the Battlefield on April 9th, the machine was only at 30%. Averagely it is at 60%, but that can easily change." Colress explained. Giovanni held up a Golden Hypno Pendent. "The only way to deactivate it to stop the mind control is to insert this into the machine. Otherwise his thoughts will be filled with our plans." Giovanni chuckled as he put the pendent back in his jacket. With that, the meeting was over. We all stood up and head outside to the helicopters. The helicopters were out transportation provided by Giovanni himself. So much nice treatment. As I flew back I looked at the world. "Pilot, are you ok with what'll happen with the world?" I asked him. "Honestly, I'm loyal to anyone who pays me." He responded. I just smiled. "You poor, poor soul." I said softly. With that, our missions have begun...
End of Chapter 21.

Author's Note: May 4th. I have to stay indoors until May 4th. That's a month from now! The Virus going around has been driving me insane. I'm stuck at home doing absolutely nothing. Well, other than stupid online learning. Ok! I'm just gonna say it! Online Learning to me sucks! To me it's more work than what I get at school normally. I'm getting like 4 assignments plus per class. Ok, ignoring myself struggling, I'm pretty happy with this chapter. For the longest time I wanted the Villains to have their own team. They kinda have been left in the dark. Also, tons of lore like the Red thing will come into play in the future. Just like the entirety of Team Chaos will come into play in the future. Anyways, that's the end of today's author note! (Also Animal Crossing New Horizons is my savior for being stuck at home XD)

Word Count: 1708 words.