Chapter 22: Thieves

AND WE SKIP EASTER AND EARTH DAY AND WE MOVE ALONG!XD!
(Gold POV)
     The helicopter ride was bumpy. Ash slept with Pikachu in his lap while I sat here listening to music. I don't know how Ash slept through that, but I'm glad. Recently my mental health has been... off... That Black Heart is killing me (not literally XD) and the fact they discovered it make me want to just... uhhh. I've never been so frustrated, yet I can't lose control... How so badly I wanna complain. How badly I want to just... sigh... Sometimes I just wanna see a black void. Or be in a world with just me and my friends. But would it turn out fine... I look back at Ash again. He's snoring and drooling, yet still smiling. "How do you smile... My golden smile compared to yours is... On a whole different level..." I mumbled to myself. Pikachu did twitch his ears, but I'm pretty sure he's half asleep... Explotaro kept rubbing his head on my hand, asking for attention. I felt so guilty looking at his face. We were close to Kalos as I could see us beginning to do down. I pulled up some pictures of Diantha. Her face was everywhere on the news. They had cancelled a blockbuster that was taking years to produce. Diantha was the main star, but those years of waiting had been for nothing. Heck, I don't even know if she is alive... "We will be landing in Kalos Airport in 4 minutes. Fasten your seatbelts. It's gunna be a bumpy landing!" The pilot announced as I jumped into the air in my seat. The pilot wasn't lying at all! I keep bouncing in my seat, and Ash even woke up. "W...wh...Wha!" Ash yelled. Pikachu electrocuted me when he woke up out of surprise. That's when we hit the ground hard. Like springs, me and Ash jumped in our seat. "Man, that was AWFUL!" Gary stated. "Is everyone okay!?" The pilot asked. I gave him a thumbs up.
       We all got off and walked in an empty airport. Every step echoed across the whole room. Finally, we were in Lumiose City again. How it felt like eons since we were last here. Barely any people walked here. The residents that were here are inside their homes and apartments. Every so often, I did see some people hiding in a back alley. They seemed like Team Rocket Grunts, but I thought they disbanded... In fact, the organizations of each Evil Organizations have totally been forgotten. I've seen nothing about any of them... "So Ashy-Boy... What's our next move?" Gary Asked. "Whatever is necessary to win." Ash replied. I could easily tell Ash had zero clue what to do next. His face and answer just seem to speak it. Gary shut up after he asked that question. We all continued walking. The more we did the more I saw shady figures watching us. It was creepy... Yet I didn't speak about them. Thats when we all saw and heard an explosion in the distance. "That's where the lab is!" I shouted. We all began to sprint to the lab. That's when the grunts in the alley began to attack us. They had Aggrons, again with the labels. They were obviously on Team Red's Team. Yet, one of them gave me Deja Vu... His voice, his look... Something rang a bell... That's when I realized... "You... YOUR THE ONE THAT KNOCKED OUT MY MOTHER!" I yelled. Instantly Ash and Gary looked at me. Heck, the person's teammates looked at him.

(And Yes, I did draw this too! Y'all can judge how awful this looks XD

(And Yes, I did draw this too! Y'all can judge how awful this looks XD. I'm not really that good at drawing XD.)
"Dude! Is that true! If so that was rad of you!" His teammate said. The man had a nice scar on his right eye. His mouth was covered by a cool mask. Not to mention just by looking at his arms, he was athletic and fit. Finally, what seemed like the boss spoke in a low voice... "I had my orders. I obeyed them. Like my new one right now. Which is to make sure you don't intervene." The Aggron towered over me looking at me. Explotaro charged up a Flamethrower. The other grunts began to deal with Ash and Gary. The boss kept looking at me.
"Your the jerk that caused pain to my friends. Pain to my mother. Pain to my TOWN. Now your causing pain to the General. To the Leader. Your lucky I don't just tear you apart. Limb by limb." I threaten to tell him. He stared at me still with such a dark aura. That's when my eardrums exploded. The Aggron was using Metal Sound. It was so high pitched. "Explotaro! Fire the Flamethrower!" I yelled holding my ears together. Explotaro got a direct hit on the Aggron which barely did any damage. Although the Metal Sound did stop. Ash kept battling the other two with the boss alongside Gary. The Boss looked unimpressed with me. "Aggron, use Thunder Wave on both the Trainer and Pokemon." The Boss said quietly. I just blinked and instantly I fell to the floor along with Explotaro. Not to mention Ash already finished his battle with Gary. I couldn't even move my body. Explotaro tried to get up, but kept falling. The next thing I saw was Ash get tackled to the floor by Aggron who was using Take Down. That's when everything went black...
Hours Later...
I woke up in the same spot. It was night time, and the streets were dark. Yet, I felt two pairs of eyes on me. Ash and Gary both were by me. Although, I saw a note in front of me.
General Gold... You don't deserve that title.
Don't EVER threaten me. Your weak, just like your mother and friends. Although, I did accomplish my goal in the end ;). Congrats General, you've failed.
-Elite Trainer A.
I punched my fist into the pavement. Somehow it didn't bleed. Ash and Gary woke up as I finished reading the note. I hid it in my hat. "Ugh... What happened..." Gary Asked. "THE LAB!" I yelled. I realized we never saw what happened in the explosion. Instantly we all started running towards it again.
When we arrived, a huge hole was in the ceiling and front entrance. Papers and broken flasks were everywhere on the floor. Heck, broken glass was everywhere. "Wh... The rules say you cant break into labs!" Ash said. Yet, we kept searching. All the mega stones and key stones were gone! And all the Pokémon were gone too! "That's weird... My
MegaZ-Ring is still on me... Why didn't that man take it?" Ash questioned as he looked at it. "Probably cause he couldn't take it off. Remember, Greninja was the only one to take it off..." I reminded him. Ash just scratched the back of his head. We saw all the computers were hacked and had information stolen. Finally, me and Ash checked for our items in our room that we hid behind a wall. I realized, my pictures of my friends had red crosses over them. Even my mother... I felt my eyes tear up... Not only that, I felt anger. The secret ticket that would take me anywhere was still in there. A plan formed in my head... That's when we heard footsteps... Ash grabbed Greninja's Pokeball and held it tightly. Explotaro was preparing to attack the intruder. The person opened the door... It was only Professor Sycamore... "Whoa! It's only me!" He said. Ash put Greninja back on his belt and Explotaro cancelled the attack. "Professor! Your alive!" Gary said with some emotion. "Yeah... I barely made it... Unlike... her..." He said... "Wait... Wheres Diantha!!!" I yelled. Professor pulled out her pink purse with nothing in it... Our eyes were scared. "Diantha will be ok... She is a General after all..." Ash tried to say while acting calm. That's when we heard the TV go off downstairs. A message began to play. On the screen were two reporters.

"BREAKING NEWS!! ACTRESS AND GENERAL DIANTHA HAVE GONE MISSING! I REPEAT. SHE HAS GONE MISSING!" The reporter kept yelling. I tighten my fist. "It is unclear where she is, but we do have other breaking news... It has been reported a total of 1,565 people and Pokemon have died! The death toll rises everyday as trainers continue the war. This war is slowly becoming the most violent in Mankind history. Many are injured and the Pokémon Centers are getting too full. Not to mention, many rules have been broken with no punishment. Judge N has been quite silent... He hasn't spoken about his opinion... Anyways, Team Red is pushing hard against Team Delia. As for Team Ash, they are trying to pull back Team Red it seems... More on that tonight. Professor Sycamore kept sipping on his tea. My mind filled with plans on my next move. Find that Trainer A. fellow and free my friends and mother. He went too far calling her weak. "You boys should get some sleep... It's been a long day." Professor said. Then again we did sleep all day. "Imma go for a walk." Ash said. He just walked outside. "Wait! Ash!" Gary tried to follow but I held him. "Wait! Leave Ash to be by himself..." I told him. Ash just walked into the darkness.
        The lab was so dark as the lights were broken. Explotaro had to be used as a light to see. "So many years I've had this lab contained and kept safe! How did those thieves do it!" Professor asked. It was true. I've never seen Professor get robbed before ever. "Professor. What was the information about?" Gary Asked. "Tons of discoveries of Mega Evolution. Including one theory of mega evolving without a stone." He said. That's what they were after most likely. "It was a hypothesis. Yet if they solved it... The world would be in trouble in a heart beat." He said trying not to seem worried. Instantly, I felt like this was foreshadowing. Was this truthfully gonna end human race. How powerful is this prediction! "That's why I put 20 different passwords and tons of security..." Professor says while putting his hand on his face XD. At that point, I just left Gary and Professor alone and went to the room. I glanced back at the picture to see them all crossed out again. I felt my blood begin to rush. "I'm coming for you guys, stay in there..."
Word Count: 1775 Words...