Chapter 26: Confronting an Old Friend.

(I've written this chapter like 50+ times since it kept deleting itself. So sorry for the long wait, and enjoy ^^)
Gold (POV)
Anger. The only thing that I felt the whole flight to Johto. Everyone on the flight had their eyes on me, and nobody dared to sit next to me. I didn't sleep the entire flight. I stayed up and ready. I had read that planes mysteriously went down because they were attacked. Did I believe it? Quite frankly yes. At this point, I believed everything on the news that seemed realistic.
The whole flight the plane was quiet. I sometimes would hear whispering, but with 15 minutes left before I arrived in Johto, I was positive that we were safe. I could feel Explotaro's Pokeball shaking in excitement. I could imagine the other people on this flight were happy that I wasn't gonna be in their sights anymore. Honestly, this is the worse flight I've ever been on. Yet, I could picture myself beating up Red in a battle right now, and his Team losing determination to keep fighting, meaning their team would lose the war, and then we just have to get Delia's Team to show mercy- Then this war could end right then and now. No more blood would have to be spilled. I have to win this battle.
       Thats when I heard a scream and a siren go off. Then a loud explosion. I looked back and I could see fire. Not to mention a big hole in the airplane.

It was Getting Attacked.

I could see people holding onto the chairs and screaming. Yet I could see the Pokemon Destroying the Plane was a Dragonite. And on its back was a trainer in a ninja suit. I tried finding Togetaro's Pokeball, but the plane kept shaking making it hard to concentrate to find it. Thats when the person who flew on the Dragonite grabbed me and my bag. His grip was strong yet harsh. Felt like a Pokemon using wrap. He dragged me to Dragonite making sure I couldn't escape. The plane was nearly about to hit the ground. With about only 1 minute left.
The Dragonite grabbed me and gave me quite a deadly stare. I looked to see the people on board grasping for their loved ones. The man had taken the parachutes and thrown them off the plane. These passengers had no way of escaping. The flight attendants tried to calm them, but it barely helped. I could see barely the Pilots saluting, knowing their demise was... inevitable...
The man flew off the plane with the Dragonite holding me. We flew here watching the plane inch closer and closer towards the ground.
I watched in horror as the Plane had hit the ground, and an explosion was seen. There were 121 people on that flight... All Gone...

"Why did you do this?!?! They were all Innocent People!" I cried. The flyer didn't answer, and began to fly off again. I could see the Airport just a few miles away off in the distance. The man seemed familiar, as if I already met him prior to this. I could see this Dragonite belonged to Lance however. This person didn't even own this Pokemon. Yet, disregarding my question completely, the man told me the following:

"I would've let you died if you weren't going after Red right now. You won't beat him, I'm saying that right now. Your still a weak and a pathetic runt. I'll still let you go see Red, but don't expect any progress to be made."
Thats when I know who he was. Elite Trainer A. The one who knocked Me, Ash, and Gary out.
"Your on Team Red! Why are you sabotaging him??? You did your first order! Whose Side are you on!?!?!" I angrily yelled. He took off his Ninja Mask to show the face I had seen previously back in Kalos. "I don't have to obey you. Your no threat, despite you being a General. You're practically no threat. Quite the opposite if you think about it." The man didn't seem to want to talk. I was about to throw a punch at him, but that Dragonite was staring me down. In the distance I could see serious trainers who were part of Team Red threaten anyone near them that ain't on Team Red. The man had dropped me near them, and just gave me an emotionless look.  Then he flew off into the sky at incredible speeds. I was beyond mad, but soon the kids began approaching me. By kids I mean teenagers. "Hey look boys, it's the traitor. What you think he's doing in our territory? Whatever, lets get em and show him who are the real stars of this War!" Said what I assumed was the leader of the teenager group. They weren't even attacking me with Pokemon, they wanted a Fist fight. Yet, before they threw their fists, they hesitated. They started at something behind me that was red. Soon I saw them run away crying.
      I turned around to see something flying away and a rainbow feather on the ground.