Chapter 17: Wanted...

Ash(POV)
     I woke up with Pikachu by my side. There were Pidoves flying in the air and chirping. I looked around and couldn't find Gary or Gold. They were probably out to get some supplies. I began to pack all of my belongings and clean up the camp. I fed my Pokémon, and cooked me some Ramen noodles. It was all I had left that was warm. Plus, the smell calms me down. When everyone finished including me, Gold and Gary still weren't back. I grabbed my Rotomphone and tried calling Gold. No response. It went to his voice mail. I called Gary. Still no response. That's when I started to worry. "Ok, if they're not answering their phones, maybe they're just planning something like a surprise. They wouldn't be ignoring me on purpose. They know what Im going through and them disappearing isn't helping..." I told myself as I paced back and fourth. That's when Professor Sycamore called me.
Ash:Hello?
Sycamore: Ash! This is an emergency situation!
Ash: Lemme take a wild guess. Is it about Gary and Gold?
Sycamore: Yes! Exactly! They have disappeared off the radar of you guys. Their markers are gone, and it is worrying Diantha. She even considered going there to help you herself.
Ash: She doesn't have to do that! I'll find them!
Sycamore: Please be careful and don't do anything reckless. I don't need you to go missing yourself!
The phone call ended, and soon, I heard people riot nearby. I went through the woods to find people with pitchforks and torches. There were about 300 people of all different ages, and they were yelling my name multiple times. "Ash! Come on out and face us! Or! Leave this territory before we invade yours!" The people chanted endlessly, and this wasn't the time! I have to find Gold and Gary! Unless, they planned this. I sent out Heracross along with Infernape. They were startled by the crowd, and hid behind Gold's tent which I haven't put down yet. "Guys, make sure they don't invade our camp. If anyone enters that isn't me, Gold, or Gary, fire at full force. I trust you" I told them as they came out and started patrolling. I got on Charizard's back and flew towards the crowd. They immediately pointed me out. "Create a space for me, make them back off." I told Charizard who sent raging flames towards them. They immediately back away from the space. I jumped into that space, and people stared at me. They were scared of me and Charizard, and they were now regretting their choice. I began to ask them questions. "Who formed this group of haters to attack me?" The group mumbled for a long time, and an elder finally answered my question. "We don't know the name of this man. He was tall and wore rags. He had white hair and a red beanie, and he told us to attack you." I looked in the crowd to see if I could spot him, but he was nowhere to be seen. They sent their Pokémon out, and they surrounded me. They formed a line so each and everyone of them could battle me. I only had two Pokémon against about 14 other Pokémon. It would be a fun challenge. I sent Pikachu out first, and my opponent had a Skarmory. It got easily one shotted by a quick attack. The person ran off to the side to watch, and the next person came up. Just gonna sum this up for you guys, they all got one shotted by a move Pikachu used. It may have been a bit overkill, but it worked. After I beat all 14 Pokémon, I was about to head back to camp, until the crowd swarmed me. They grabbed me and my Pokémon, and I couldn't move. "Your not going anywhere, your getting turned into Leader Red right away." They told me as they brought out handcuffs. I tried to push them away, but they're were even more people now. Their Pitchforks rose into the air. Gold or Gary could come in handy right about now. The handcuffs were on my hands and Charizard was surrounded by a bunch of Gyarados that were charging up Hydro Pumps and Thunderbolts. That's when I was getting pushed towards a white van. I tried hard to fight back, but there were too many people. I was hopeless to break free.

Gary(POV)
Let me enlightened you to what happen to me and Gold. When the fireworks from last night ended, we all went to bed and were passed out. That's when at 2:54 o' clock in the morning me and Gold heard a noise coming from a bush. Ashy-boy was still sleeping, and we didn't wake him up. Gold and I grabbed a flashlight from our bags and slowly approached the Bush. When we checked, there was nothing but a hoot-hoot cleaning itself. "Phew! That really scared me." Gold whispered as he shut off the flashlight. That's when a net from nowhere captured us, and shocked us. Electricity went through our bodies, and we were paralyzed. In the background, I heard somebody say "Aggron 1! Use Metal Sound on the two boys only!" The sound knocked us out cold. The last thing I remember is men in pitch black costumes pick us up. Everything after that was black.
That lead us to now, where we are in a mysterious complex. Me and Gold were tied to the wall by chains, and our Pokeballs were on a table across the room. I saw scientist run by the window, and many other men in Pitch Black Outfits walk by. I was scared, and as for Gold. Well, he didn't say a single word yet. I hope Ashy-boy is ok. I bet he's worrying about us. My old rival has been feeling very blue lately thanks to all the drama, and after last night, I feel he has grown worse. Gold mumbled something I couldn't understand, and soon the metal door opened. Three Scientist and some G-Men came in. They look at us and soon their tablets they held. "Hello, Subjects 1 and 2. We know your confused, but if you follow our instructions, you will live. Disobey and see what happens." One of the scientist said. They went over to a control panel in the room and began to click things. I was able to read some information. This "experiment" was labelled as Experiment of The Black Heart. This name sent chills down my spine. They began the test by scanning us both. They kept scanning us until their screens turned red. A siren went off and soon the room was full of bars. "Holy Cow! He has one!! He's Contaminated!" The scientist yelled as they panicked. Some dialed some phones and yelled at whoever was in the other side. They asked for backup, and soon the Room was full of Aggrons. They all crowded Gold. That means he was contaminated with what they called a black heart. What does it mean? I've never heard that term before in my entire life!? They took a syringe and walked towards Gold. Inside was some Red liquid. "No! Get that away from me! Don't touch me!" Gold yelled while he struggled to get out. Surprisingly, the chains that held him in place cracked a little. "Aggron use Thunder Wave now! Then use Metal Sound! He wants to do this the hard way." The G-men said while Gold was Paralyzed while he listened to that disturbing noise. The scientist put on headphone type things so they didn't hear the screech, but Gold was so angry. His body flared up with a purple glow. The chains broke even more loose. "Y...You Don't... Control... ME!!" Gold yelled as he broke the chains and smoke filled the room. My chains fell to the ground and I was free, but I had lost sight of Gold. That's when I heard the screams of the scientists. I quickly grabbed my Pokeballs from the table and sent out Umbreon. My partner sent Psychic on the smoke and made it disappear into thin air. That's when I saw Gold choking the scientist. His eyes were red like flames and his body glowed a menacing purple aura that surrounded him. The scientist look passed out as Gold threw her on the floor. Gold soon ran to another Scientist and pushed him on the floor. He cowered in fear as Gold stood over him. "Please! Have mercy on me!" The man yelled as Gold stood there. The room was silent other than the electricity running off the wire that broke. Gold slapped the man, and he was now passed out. That's when he looked at me. He stood there frozen. He ran up to me, and was gonna put me in a headlock. That's when his body glowed blue along with the purple. Umbreon's Eyes glowed Purple as it used its psychic power to hold Gold in place. I walked up to him to see him up close. He was clearly trying to break free, but I had faith in Umbreon to hold him.
"L...LEAVE! BACK AWAY!" Gold yelled as his aura flared up. Thats when the blue glow from him faded away, and he bounced towards me. I was now pinned against the wall. Gold stared me down, and soon I look deep into his eyes. They were crimson, and deep within had a swirl of pure black. He kept pushing me harder against the wall, and every push I felt something crack. I wanted to scream, and I felt tears slowly fall from my eyes. That when Gold dropped me and stuttered back. Umbreon came to my side to help me, while Gold stood there emotionless. I got up, and felt a sharp pain in my right leg. I could barely walk, but I had to. That's when Gold falls on the ground passed out. I slap him, but there is no response. The room was broken, and nobody was near. I went over to the broken monitor and looked to see what information they had. The screen was cracked, and the computer was glitching, but it has some information visible.
Experiment 22:The Black Heart
     Our Leader has assigned us to investigate some people from Team Ash, one of them being a general. He wants to see if Ash has spread the virus to others, and if so how to fix it. So far, we have been assigned to take two boys from Leader Ash that have come here to invade Unnova. We test them after 5 hours of capturing them. If they are positive, we must put in the medicine to fix them, but it comes with some risks. If negative, we see if we can prevent the spread of it...
The files ended there, and there seems to be more, but the computer was busted. All other documents were turned to dust from Gold, and nothing was left in the room. The syringe was now cracked in the ground, and was on the floor. I examined it, and it wasn't blood as all. It wasn't anything I recognized from Professor Oak or in any text.
Just what were they planning to do?
Gold(POV)
Man, why do people always try to capture me! I'm just a boy with Explotaro at my side. Then again, people want something from me... But that's classified. Now, here I was in a small room with no hope of escaping. "Of course we'd get captured" I mumbled to myself. That's when I thought of Ash. Did he too get captured? Where is he? Is he still alive even? I couldn't answer these, and they bother me too much. Later, the scientist came in the room and prepared some stuff. I saw a syringe with red liquid inside. That scared me... The thing inside was what they called a cure. To me, it's death. They inject that substance to your heart... I have zero clue how I know this! Anyways, that is supposed to get rid of... something... but I know it is actually fatal. The scientist began to talk, and I was now a prime subject. They scanned us, and that's when an alarm went off. They called more guards, and soon they came. They grabbed the syringe, and walked to me. I tried hard to break loose, but the chains were too tight. That's when my visions began to get blurry. It was getting hard to see. That's when the only thing I saw was purple with a hint of red. My body was moving and I could feel evil spirits release themselves. I saw them coward in fear, and they should. I guess I should spill the beans.
The Black Heart... That is a Rare Gift received from Arceus. It is said that having one will bring you fame and riches to you, and during this your heart will appear golden. However, the cost is that randomly you can attack with unbelievable power. This power can destroy the Earth! It can change history itself, and thanks to that people want to harvest it. Little do they know that if they do defy Arceus's Chosen One in a way, they get punishment and judgement. However, many people hunt down people with Black Hearts as we are labeled dangerous. However, in truth the only threat is losing control of your emotions and feelings and letting the power consume you. You have no control over your actions and you can only stand by and watch from the inside of your body. The thing about us attacking randomly is completely false, but nobody listens to us ever. After all, there are barely any people who have this. That syringe held something called BH-VHK_10. That is a liquid that can kill, and that's about all you need to know.
So here I am, watching myself lose control, which isn't even that often. Whenever this does happen, I see myself in a black void with glass in front of me, and I just have to watch from the sidelines. I guess any team organization trying to take control of me will always get the same results. Now, I was pushing Gary against the wall. I could see his expression, he was clearly in pain. I heard a soft cracking sound from the room. My body was cracking his bones, I was pushing with enough force to crack his bones. That's when I ran towards the glass wall, and started to punch it. The more I punched it, the more it cracked, and soon the purple aura that filled the room disappeared. When, the glass shattered, everything went black. I heard someone whispering to me. It was vague, but I could make out only three words, "Your Now Wanted..." After that, it seemed to disappear. "Gold! Thank Goodness your awake, you scared me nearly to death." Gary said while helping me get up off the floor. I looked around the room to see it all destroyed. Such a mess I caused. I picked up my poke-balls and put them on my belt. Gary came over to me. "Gold, do you know anything about a Black Heart?" Gary questioned me. I lied and responded, "Black Heart? What in the world is that? I don't have one, my heart is made of Gold." Gary seemed super suspicious, but soon am alarm went off, and an announcement came on. "Subjects 1+2 have escaped. Please capture them. They are escaping as we speak." We hear feet of many people moving. Gary and I began to move out of the room. We had zero clue where we were, so we ran. Every so often, a G-Man would try to fight us, but they always went down by Umbreon. We saw a huge door with the word exit above. This could be a trap, so I sent out Explotaro, and Gary sent out Blastoise. We went behind them, and they shot it down with a Hydro Pump. We saw a long staircase that led to a throne at the top. There we saw Lance, with Dragonite at his side. He stood up, and began to say a long, dramatic speech. "How rude of you! To just break out and destroy everything in your sights. I expected more of you, Gary Oak! As for Gold, you have something that must be destroyed ordered by Leader Red. I was tasked to experiment, but you two are being stubborn, so we must do this with force." That's when Dragonite fired a large Hyper Beam. The room kept shaking, and soon we were surrounded by Many Dragon type Pokémon. We had no chance of winning. They all charged up a dragon pulse. I tried my hardest not to lose control, or else everything in sight will be gone. When shot, some mysterious Pokémon saved us. The room filled with dust, and I couldn't see. All I heard was powerful moves being fired, and Lance yelling. The dust cleared, and everything had gotten beaten. Lance was on the ground, and Dragonite seemed badly damaged. "You got lucky this time, Gold. But next time a hero won't save you." Lance said while many G-Men filled the room. The Pokémon made a whole in the ceiling, and so Gary sent out his Pidgeot, and we flew out of there. Many attacks flew by us, but none of them hit us. We had finally broken out. I got on my Pokegear and checked the map. It currently said we were in the Johto Region! That's FAR away from Unnova, and I didn't even know where Ash is. "Gary! Head west! We have a long flight ahead of us!" I told him, as Pidgeot flew faster than before, and I could barely hold on. Just wait Ash, we're coming for you.
Word Count:3006