Chapter 14: Little Girl's Dream (Double Special!)

This is a Thanksgiving Special and my birthday special! This is cannon! Also! The Photo is of me dressed up as Ash Ketchum is in fact me. It had been blurred along with my face for obvious reasons (And Yes, I am a girl!). Anyways, on with the chapter!

Ash(POV)
After the incident that happened with the champions, the rest of the day was normal. When I say normal, I mean with a regular amount of attacks and people with no crazy attacks. There was one thing that did make my day. During the war, some girl about the age of 10 was walking with a Froakie by her side. She had an Absol behind her, and she ran over towards me. At the time, Greninja was standing next to me. She ran up and looked at Greninja and she was amazed. "Mister! Is that a Greninja you got there! It looks amazing!" She told me as Froakie looked with an impressed look. I smiled and adjusted my cap when she said that. "It sure is! Is that an Absol behind you too?" I asked her as the beautiful dog like Pokémon walked up towards me. "It's name is Buddy! I've had it since I was 5, and it protects me from danger. However, I'm supposed to stay away from danger, and my parents are really strict... But I always find a way around them." She told me as Absol began to go near the little girl again. Pikachu soon went next to the little girl and waved towards her. She freaked out and began to pet it. That's when Pikachu shocked us all. Needless to say the Water types were almost all fainted. Yes, I accidentally made the Froakie faint, but I did heal it. "Hey! Aren't you Ash Ketchum! The Pokémon Legend who is trying to become a Pokémon Master?" She asked me. When she called me Pokémon Master, my heart warmed up. "Yup! That would be me!" I told her as she began to jump into the air with joy on her face. "I knew it! Your Ash! The one who participated in all the leagues around the world. I'm a HUGE fan and you inspired me when I was 7 to start a journey. Plus, I wanted to be you when I saw Greninja and that transformation! Needless to say that's why I Choose Froakie." She told me as I nudge Greninja. He just crossed his arms and stood there. "By the way, what's your name?" I asked her since I didn't know. "Well, you can call me Fia! That's not my real name, but it's what all my friends call me." Fia said as Absol rubbed against her. I whispered Fia to myself. Something about that name felt... odd... "Well Fia, which side are you on?" I asked her. She instantly responded with, "Oh, I was on Team Delia, but I wanted to join your team. I know your a great leader with great potential and you are powerful!" She told me as Froakie jumped on Greninja's Shoulder. He seemed to not be bothered by it, I guess he thought he was mimicking me with Pikachu. I rolled my eyes, but had to tell the girl what her parents thought of the idea. Her expression has changed, and it looked unpleasant. Pikachu and Greninja were both shocked. "My parents... they wouldn't care. They don't really care about me, and are mean. My mom is on Team Delia and My... Father... is on Team Red. However, I don't need their help! They have already done things I can't take!" She said while her Absol howled. I could only imagine what she had gone through. "That's why I am going on an adventure with Pokémon! They're Loyal and don't yell at you for a single mistake everyday." I kneeled down to her and said, "They May yell at you, but I want you to remember they love you with all of their heart. They want you to be safe and happy, and they want you to grow up and take care of yourself." I told her. She then said, "Yeah, that's what I thought, but my father doesn't even care! I have done amazing things and I get a lot of praise from my friends and teachers for being athletic and smart. However, my father doesn't care about my life! He just sees me as a failure! He's never even seen me graduate or get an award! I can't take it anymore!" To be honest, she reminded me of myself. My father never cared about me, and now look at her. She looked like she was about to burst into tears. That's when we were suddenly attacked by a Granbull. It had used a thunderbolt. Fia was scared and hid behind me. It was a while group of Granbull trying to attack us. The Absol began to growl and howled so loud. In fact, it set up a swords dance. "Absol! Please!" Fia yelled as Absol grew even more scary. It began to attack with shadow claw. The Granbulls dodged some major attacks, but took minor damage. I held Fia behind my arm and Pikachu went on her shoulder. Absol was now getting beaten down and trampled on. The Dog Pokemon was whining in pain as the Granbulls began to stomp on it. Their trainers were old men, and they were laughing together. Absol tried to get up, but it couldn't. Fia rushed out to grab Absol, but was about to get attacked by a crunch. It jumped in for her. I quickly used my instinct and yelled, "Greninja! Quickly grab her!" Of course, he leapt in and grabbed both Fia and Absol and put them behind me. The Elders were mad at me for no reason and began to put their canes in the air. "You Ding Dang kids with your fancy Pokémon! It may be strong, but it ain't have no strong bond that we have! Your still just a young boy!" One of the old men said as I began to laugh. Fia looked at me and she too began laughing. "Ahhh, you elders are so funny. Just because I'm young, doesn't mean I don't have bonds." I told them as Fia realized what I was about to do. "Greninja, please show them what I mean, would you please. Teach them a lesson." I told him as he walked up to a Granbull and used Night Slash directly. The men were beginning to regret what they said. I felt my body. My mind begin to synchronize with Greninja's. "Wait... Wait A Minute! Your..." They were about to say as the water pillar shot into the air. The men stepped back while Fia watched behind me. Froakie too was watching, and that's when the water pillar broke revealing Greninja. You should know what had just happened, and Fia was so intrigued by this. She did watch the Kalos League, and she knew what Ash-Greninja was. "I'll give you one more chance, will you retreat or surrounded. If you decline and still want to go on, expect a good beating. Greninja will not be playing around, and will send you out of bounds and you will get eliminated." I threaten as Greninja began to prepare a Water Shuriken. The men looked nervous, but they stood strong! "Granbull! Thunder Fang this fake, and show him all of our power!" All the men yelled, and soon they were running towards us. Pikachu jumped off my shoulder and used Iron Tail on all of them and they stuttered back. "Froakie! Use a Water Pulse! Avenge Absol!" Fia yelled as it threw a big water ball towards the Granbull. Fia had some good strategies, and I went with her lead. "Greninja! Combine the water pulse with the water shuriken! Then, chop it up with a night slash!" Immediately, he jumped into the air faster than a Crobat, and threw a water shuriken the size of a turkey at the water pulse, and soon it became a bigger water shuriken! Greninja chopped it into hundreds of bits. "Froakie! Use pound and shoot them towards the Granbull!" Fia said as Froakie climbed into Greninja and jumped off. He pounded all of the little shurikens as they began to rain onto the Granbulls. Froakie landed in elegance, and smoke was behind him making it to me dramatic. When the smoke cleared, the men were gone and so were the Granbulls. I looked at Fia, as she had a huge smile on her face.
"That was scary, but so much fun! I got to see my absolute favorite Pokémon in battle, and we beat some people! It's a dream come true!" She said. I rubbed my nose, and chuckled, "Yeah! Haven't had a good double battle in a while." That's when I took a Hyper potion and healed up Absol. Gold finally came over here and checked in on us. "Ash! Are you ok? I saw the huge water pillar appear, and I knew that there was trouble, and who is this?" Gold asked while Fia came up with Froakie in her arms. She explained who she was and how we met. Gold smiled along, and I had never seen him so joyous. "You remind me of someone. I am Gold by the way, and this is Explotaro! I am from New Bark Town, from the Johto Region." Greninja just stood by Fia, and she shook Gold's Hand. "I was born in Johto, but moved to Aloha at a young age. Then, I moved here to Kalos when I was 6, and it's my current home." Fia explained. Fia told us she had gotten Froakie when she was 8 after the Kalos incident in which she was in Johto during the time. She told us that she choose him after I got Greninja, and aims to be champion of the whole world with Greninja at her side. I winked at Greninja, and he looked somewhat mad at me. "You know, I bet we would be good friends! You should join us." Gold said while her eyes lit up once more. I facepalmed myself, and that's when Gold realized what I was trying to say to him. She was too young! The War was going on as we talked, and it was 6:10 P.M.
All of a sudden, a thunder attack was about to hit Fia. We were walking when this happened, and she was too far for us to stop her. It felt like slow motion when it happened, but I saw a tear fall off her face. What happened next almost broke me. Greninja pushes me and Gold out of the way and shoved Fia out of the way of the Thunder. This made HIM take the attack for her. He had just saved her life! Fia landed on the ground crying. I rushed to Greninja's Side, it had just taken a POWERFUL electric attack! I couldn't feel any connection. His eyes were barely open. Gold rushed to Fia's side and protected her. I felt my eyes tearing. I didn't have anymore revives or potions, and I needed high tech equipment to heal Greninja! I put him on my shoulder and dragged him to a tree. I grabbed nearby Oran berries and fed them to him. He was feeling better, he didn't faint, he just was badly paralyzed. I looked over at Gold and saw a Dragonite begin to fly down. A man was mounted on top. Fia seemed scared of the man. Greninja attempted to get up, but his paralysis wouldn't let him. "Greninja! Stay down! Please, I don't need you in worse condition. I can handle this, just stay down." I told him while he began to get a sad expression across his face. I left him a few berries. None of them were Cheri Berries, but I knew they would help. I ran towards Gold, to see a man in camouflage. He had a wired hat, and had a mad expression. "Fia! What are you doing here! You need to stay with me! Don't EVER run away like that or you'll get the leather whip!" He yelled while Fia began to cry. The Dragonite stared at Explotaro. The man attempted to grab Fia, but she ran behind me. The man had an even madder look. "YOU! What did you do to my daughter?! Did you steal her! You will pay dearly for that." The man said while spitting on Pikachu. The Dragonite landed in front of me, and soon many people in camouflage surrounded Pikachu. They had Braviarys fly in the air, while the man stood tall and proud. He was part of the Military, meaning Fia was a Military Child. "I did not steal Fia! She came here asking me for help! That's when you attacked her and now my Greninja is damaged! You should be paying dearly for how your treating her!" I yelled as the man groaned. The men around him got into a formation and yelled chants. "One Pokémon, that's barely any compared to the rest of the world. One Sacrifice of a Pokémon, saves the lives of many. This situation you speak of is.. Idiotic..." he spoke while his daughter ran up to him.
       "I'VE  HAD ENOUGH! You! My Dad! The one who says he cares about me and calls me a jewel! Are you speaking the truth! All you ever do is go to work and come home angry. You yell at me and mom, and ruin good days that I've had! You lock me in the house, and Mom allowed me to break free! Because of you, I barely have any friends! I had to stay inside playing with my imagination, and watch TV! That's how I know Ash Ketchum! He's my hero that showed me the world that I could never experience! Now, I'm old enough to explore, and now here you are punishing me again. How about you just separate from me!" Fia spoke as tears flowed down her face. She was keeping all of her emotions to herself, and had finally spoken. "Why you little diva! You treat your Mom like garbage! You have a bad attitude!" Her Dad said while the nearby soldiers lined up behind him. "How you Ever thought what you have influenced on me. I have your attitude since I inherit everything from you!" Fia said while her Father's Fist tighten. "ENOUGH! Dragonite! Thunder Punch her Froakie!" He yelled while the fist filled with electricity. Froakie quickly used pound, but was pushed back and had paralysis now. The Braviarys began to use hone claws, and they all knew Crush Claw. "Pikachu, use a mix of thunderbolt and electro ball to hit the Braviarys!" I quietly told my buddy, and he jumped from the Dragonite and began to electrocute all the birds. Meanwhile, Froakie was getting ready to attack again. Fia closed her eyes and held her hands close to her heart. "No matter where I am, I will do this with my partner, Froakie. It doesn't matter if I'm in another universe or dimension, I will always hold a special place in my heart for Greninja. I believe we can do anything!" Fia spoke confidently.
Fia: "Lets give it our all! Use the world's greatest Water Pulse!" It grew x30 times bigger! Then it launched it onto the Dragonite's head. The impact made the area wet. When it cleared, it was charging a thunder! It landed a direct hit on Froakie, and it went even harder. "Face It! This is reality! Life isn't full of rainbows and colorful skies!" The Man yelled as the Thunder grew even bigger. Then, something Blue flew past by me super fast. It went straight into the lightning and disappeared. I felt a connection, and soon I felt shocks in my bodies. I realized it was Greninja, and I began to panic. I was about to rush in there after him, but Fia held me back. "No, let them sort it out. They know strength more than us. I have trust in them that they will overcome this." Fia said softly while I stared at the lighting. It seemed to get stronger, and every so often I got shocked. I don't even know if the Pokémon survived! Fia stood there with confident, and I knew that I too had to be confident. That's when Blue appeared from the Lightning. It was water, so it wasn't Greninja, but it was light. "It's..." I shuddered as Gold said, "It's evolving! Froakie is evolving!" The Thunder had stopped and soon there was a Frogadier standing there with Greninja. They looked ok, and I noticed Greninja didn't have Paralysis. Fia had a big smile on her face as she jumped up and down. Frogadier began to use Blizzard! It landed directly on Dragonite's Mouth! It was frozen solid! Frogadier began to dish out some good damage while Greninja held the Dragonite's Fist. That's when the ice broke loose, but Greninja quickly ended the battle with a water shuriken. It had finally fallen.