Chapter 1: A Beginning Conflict

(Ash's POV)
I was walking home, back to Pallet town with Pikachu on my shoulder. An odd breeze was blowing, as if the world was trying to tell me something was wrong. I had just lost the Alola League (Ash didn't counter a counter in this version) and was returning home to see if my mom returned safely.

I opened the door to my house to see my mom with a strange man in a black suit. I hid behind the wall and started listening to them fight.

"Delia! Listen to me! Ash is a bigger threat than you think he is! Let me have him! You know that is why I left in the first place!" the man shouted at my mother whose face was covered in tears.

"No! You will not take him! He will stay with me at home! He has dreams of his own and he doesn't understand that his dreams may never come true!"
I heard my mom say to the man.

Suddenly, the back door of my house opened, and I heard all mixed noises. I was beginning to get dizzy. I heard many yells from old companions of mine in the room. Then, many Professors voices formed in the room. Lastly, I heard the Regional Champions begin to riot!

So, I very quickly ran to the front door and slammed it, and announced to the house,
"MOM! I'm home from Aloha!" They didn't know I was listening to their whole conversation. Little did I know back then that this was the start of something bigger...