+ 124 +

(Y/N's POV)

Wow...these cartoons are so cool...

Little baby, I wish I could hold you and let you see these cartoons too, I bet you would like them.

Keeping your hand pressed against your pushed out tummy and pulling your knees up by your chest you tenderly reach out and grab your new phone, your eyes sparkling at the shiny new electronic.

I can play with this for a little bit I think...

Jimin actually got me this....something this nice....

I guess it can call people?

Wow...now I can be like the other girls always on their phones.

Pushing yourself up into a sitting position and keeping the thin worn quilt wrapped around your body you open up the phone and gaze at the different little square icons, your heart jumping with a tiny spark of excitement.

Jimin and I have the same phone...so that means we match.

Can you believe that little baby?

Your mama actually has a phone!

I wonder how you use-

WAIT.

Widening your eyes and bringing the phone closer to your nose you let out an audible gasp at the multicolored icon at the bottom of the screen, your entire system filling with shock.

GOOGLE?!

So....this is where Google is?!

And I have it?!

.....am I allowed to click on it?

I wonder if you have to pay to use it.

What should I do.

I have found the Google Jimin was talking about.

Holding the phone tightly in your hand and staring at the tiny icon you sit back and contemplate your next move, your free hand still rubbing small circles on your tummy.

What should I do little baby?

Should I click on it?

Will I get in trouble if I do?

It's only noon....Jimin still won't be here for four hours so I can ask him...

In that moment your thoughts are abruptly interrupted when the front door to the apartment opens up and Jimin steps in, his tired eyes glancing over to you the second he enters the apartment.

"Oh...Jimin....you're home..."

"You didn't stay in the same place again did you?"

"N-No! Well...I...I knew that I could move! But...I was comfy...."

Quickly scampering to stand up from the couch and fixing your cardigan you watch Jimin lazily throw his keys down in the bowl before turning to you, your heart skipping a beat at the warm glow in his exhausted gaze.

"How was your day?"

"U-Um...G-Good....how was your day?..."

Voice lightly trailing off in nervousness you avert your eyes from Jimin's and squeeze your teddy bear against your belly, your blood pressure spiking when he suddenly walks past you and lays down on the couch.

"My day...eh."

"You're home early..."

"Yeah...I don't feel good today...I thought I felt good enough to be at school...but I didn't. I went to my important class though so that's all that matters."