+ 107 +

"I guess you already know...that Jungkook and I knew Minnie back in Highschool."

Shyly looking down at your teddy bear and trying to avoid Jimin's now questioning gaze he chuckles lowly and stands up, his eyes peeking down to the watch clasped on his wrist.

"It's time for you to drink one of those protein shakes, I'll get you one of those first then we can talk further."

Aw darn.

But I want to know so bad!

Keeping your pout at bay and following behind Jimin quietly you stand beside the counter as he pulls out one of your drinks and lightly shakes it, his lips stretching into a warm grin when he hands it to you.

"Here you go."

Gently reaching out and grabbing the drink from his hand you give him a small bow and take a sip of the pink liquid, your entire face tightening the second the vitamin filled solution hits your tastebuds.

ICKY.

"What? Is something wrong with it?"

"Eh? N-No! N-not at all!"

I can't show that it's bad!

He spent all this money on it and I need it for my baby!

"Really? It looks like you don't like it."

"N-No I do!"

"Let me taste it."

"No really it's fine!"

"Let me taste it."

Pushing your lower lip out in defeat and extending your hand towards Jimin and his sharp tone he takes the shake from your hands and takes a sip, his own face scrunching with the same distasteful emotion as your own.

"Oh my god this is disgusting. I spent over six hundred dollars on all of these and this is the best they can do?"

"I-It's okay! I can drink it!"

"....Why would you? This is horrible I wouldn't drink this."

But he....spent all that money...and yet....he wouldn't...drink it....

"Ah! I have an idea."

In swift motions you stand at the edge of the kitchen watching Jimin move through the room and grab out a random appliance and a big frozen tub from the freezer, his eyebrows wiggling in your direction when he turns his head towards you.

"We'll just make it into a shake, kill two birds with one stone. You'll get the carbs and sugar from the ice cream, and get your stuff from these protein shakes."

You can....make...things into shakes...

"Wait....like the thing we ate earlier today?..."

"Yeah those frozen drinks, I'll just make these into one of those so it's easier for you to keep down."

Dropping your jaw in complete shock and awe you stretch your neck out to watch Jimin's every action, your heart lightly fluttering when he scoops out the rock hard ice cream, the muscles in his arm contracting with the pressure.

Woah.

Jimin is so strong.

"This is going to be loud so cover your ears."

Quickly grabbing your teddy bears paws and placing them over your ears you jump when Jimin turns on the appliance and keeps his eyes on you, his cheeks turning a soft shade of pink when you meet his warm gaze.