+ 121 +

(Jimin's POV)

"Y/N....."

"Y/N-ah...."

Tenderly shaking the tiny girls shoulder concealed inside of his blankets Jimin grins at her sleeping form, his now soft white shirt sleeve ticking against her rosy cheek.

"Mmm...hmm..."

"Y/N-ah wake up...it's snowing..."

Slowly fanning her delicate eyes open to lock on Jimin his heart jumpstarts when their gazes meet, his lips stretching into a warm sleepy smile.

"What?..."

"It's snowing, come look."

Pushing the blankets off of her body and lifting herself up onto her knees in front of the window beside Jimin's bed he watches her sleepy eyes widening, her pupils adjusting to the snow hued with a thin orange glow of the sun coming up over the mountains.

"...Wow...it is snowing..."

I figured she would like it...

Resting his head on his arms in the window sill and staring out at the fluffy white snowflakes glittering down to the ground Y/N mimics Jimin's action and stares out at the snow, the glisten in her eyes slowly fading and distancing themselves in a fleet of memories.

"...I love watching the snow...."

"You do?"

"Mhm...whenever my mother would finally fall asleep...I would stop studying and watch the snow out of my window...this view is much prettier though..."

"View?"

"....I had a dark screen and bars on my window....it wasn't exactly easy to watch the snow..."

...bars...on her window?

I mean...I had them on mine too...but I kept sneaking out...

"....I'm sorry...."

"...It's okay...it's all a distant memory now..."

"Ya know.......My Appa loved the snow."

"Your Appa?"

"Yeah....every year when it would snow...I would wake up and hear this ridiculous shouting...I would run down stairs barely with my shoes on...and my Appa would be outside making a snowman singing Christmas music at the top of his lungs....I still find myself getting excited when it snows...even if it doesn't stick...it's still a nice memory..."

The room slowly fades out into silence as Jimin flicks his eyes over to Y/N and watches the snowflakes fall in the reflection of her pupils, his cheeks warming to a soft blush staring at her delicate fairy-like features.

You're so beautiful....

The more I stare at you....the more star struck I get....

"...Jimin?"

"Hmm?"

"....Um...Why...why does Jungkook seem so happy all the time?..."

"What do you mean?"

"...He's always...really happy...but yet he isn't happy....I don't know how to explain it...he just looked....odd yesterday...."

Damn...she's smarter than I give her credit for.

"Alright then...I don't think Jungkook would mind me telling you..."

"Telling me?"

Adjusting his head so he's now staring forward Jimin nibbles at the inside of his lip and let's out a deep sigh, the cool glass in front of him fogging up and fading immediately.