+ 89 +

"Y/N! Y/N wait!"

Wiping your eyes as quickly as possible and walking outside into the chilly evening air you turn around when Jungkook runs behind you, the smile you give him never reaching your broken gaze.

"Thank you for taking me to the doctor Jungkook, but I want to go home now."

Heaving out a soft sigh and gazing at you with his doe eyes turned down with sadness he reaches up to rub the back of his head, his free hand fiddling around in his pocket to pull out his car keys.

"Alright Pretty Girl...I'll take you home..."

Sliding down into the passenger seat of the car when Jungkook unlocks the door you immediately lay your head against the window and swallow hard, the giant lump in your throat sending small aches through your skin.

I want to go home.

I want to lay down.

I want to cry.

"You know...My..My Appa really didn't mean to be that hard on you...he really thought-"

"I know he meant no harm."

At this point your voice is only a bitter whisper in the silence of the vehicle as Jungkook pulls onto the dark highway, his hands awkwardly gripping the leather steering wheel.

Please...I don't want to cry in front of anyone anymore...please just stop talking...

The entire rest of the ride home is completely silent except for when Jungkook lightly curses at his phone when he tries to make a call, his round doe eyes giving you a slightly uplifting gaze when he pulls into the parking lot of the apartment building.

"Alright....we're here....I'll walk you up..."

Staying completely silent and gritting your teeth as hard as you can to keep your tears at bay when the two of you get to the bottom of the staircase you physically shudder at the wooden steps and let out a soft whimper.

These stairs could take my baby away from me.

I'll never walk up them again for you little baby...if you'll just stay with me for right now.

I promise I'll do better, I promise I'll be a good mama if you just stay with me.

The back of your neck tingles from Jungkook continuously staring at you the entire time you both walk up the stairs, his hand carefully pressing against your lower back when you get to the top.

"I'll uh...go inside and talk to Jimin Hyung for a little bit..."

I can't keep my tears at bay anymore.

I don't want to cry.

Please don't cry.

Please.....stay happy.

Stay happy...

........................................

(Jimin's POV)

Damn...that's the last time I drink four of those beers...they're way too strong.

Walking down the carpeted hallway to make his way to the medicine cabinet in the bathroom Jimin quickly takes some pain medicine while chugging a glass of water, his sleepy eyes flicking up to the clock set on the wall.

...They've sure been gone a while...

Where did he take her that takes this long...it's already dark.