+ 51 +

(Jimin's POV)

....she....started crying....

Still sitting flabbergasted on the couch Jimin slowly sticks another piece of chicken in his mouth, his eyes darting to Jungkook when he angrily walks into the room.

"Really Hyung? Honestly?"

"What?"

"Did you really have to be so rude to her? Who talks to someone like that?"

"I...I just I don't know anything about any of that! How would I know the answer to her questions shouldn't she ask like a female about that?"

"And you could have told her that in a calm tone. I don't know if you've noticed Hyung but don't you think Y/N is a little...I don't know different?"

"Different?"

"....Hyung she doesn't even know the basic things about life she looked at the box of chicken I got her like it was some kind of alien."

"So?"

"So, I think maybe Y/N doesn't know a lot about things. That's why I sent her to the coffee shop with Piper so maybe she could teach her some basic life skills."

"....who's Piper?"

"A friend of mine."

"Wait you got her a job at a coffee shop? You told me you didn't know any places hiring!"

"You also aren't a tiny woman lacking basic life skills pregnant by herself all alone in the world at the mercy of an asshole who refuses to even share his food with her."

"I-..."

Sending a small glare to his friend Jimin crosses his arms over his chest and pops another piece of chicken into his mouth, the uneasy feeling in his stomach bringing anything but joy.

"At least she's learning to take care of herself. I don't need her-"

"Clinging onto you right we've been through that Hyung, but have you ever thought maybe she doesn't want to cling onto you? A girl that wants to cling doesn't ask to live with you for only a month."

"You don't know that. This could be some kind of grand plan she has cooked up."

Suddenly feeling under attack Jimin pushes his chicken to the side and looks up at Jungkook who only tilts his head and sighs, his foot tapping the carpet with agitation.

"Hyung your attachment issues are starting to get the best of you honestly. All she's asking is that you act cordial for a month she's only been here a week and she's already bursting into tears."

....I didn't mean to make her cry...

"Hey...where are you going?"

"Home. I would rather sit at home by myself than know Y/N is in there by herself crying her eyes out because you lack humanity. If I were to really look at the situation, you and Y/N might be more alike than you think."

...I don't...

Standing up when Jungkook grabs his jacket and opens the front door Jimin frowns and puffs his bottom lip out in a pout, a deep embedded pain tugging at his heart.

"I'll see you at school Monday Hyung."

"Wait...you don't wanna come over tomorrow?"

"Nah, I have somewhere to be tomorrow, I'll see you at school."

"Okay...see you at school...."

After Jungkook shuts the front door and Jimin is left standing by himself he tenderly rubs the back of his neck and looks over at the abandoned chicken plate, his body lightly squirming with uncomfortable emotions.

Now I have nothing to do...

Guess I'll watch a movie then...

Walking over to the window Jimin frowns when he sees the storm clouds beginning to fill the night sky, a sense of uneasiness crawling up his spine.

I don't like storms.

They're very...unsettling.

............................

(Y/N's POV)

Owie...my head hurts....

After finishing your chicken and hearing Jungkook leaving the apartment you quietly shed your shoes and set them up on the small white dresser against the wall, your hand moving up to rub your lightly puffed out belly.

That chicken was really good...I need to give Jungkook a cookie to show him I'm thankful..I was crying too much to tell him...

Shedding the loose sweatpants onto the floor and folding them up into a nice square so they don't get dirty you once again crawl under the soft warm blankets and burrow your body into the mattress, the warmth of the blankets mimicking the feeling you had in Jimin's bed that fateful night.

So warm...

How can someone so warm...act so cold...and mean...

Why wouldn't he be happy?

He has everything anyone could ever want...

His own apartment...access to good food...he always gets attention from everyone...I could only wish I had what he did..

Everyone around me always leaves me...even if it isn't my fault...

Except for Jungkook...he's pretty nice to me...but he has a girlfriend so I feel odd...I don't want his girlfriend to get upset with him..I can tell by the look in Jungkook's eyes he's in love...and it definitely isn't with me.

Rolling over towards the wall you hear the soft pattering of rain begin to drum against the roof and you tenderly puff out your lip, your eyes too tired to open to see the small strikes of lightning illuminating your room.

I don't like storms...they're scary...

Oh little baby of mine...I wish you were here so I could hold you close to me...this is such a comfy bed...you and I could brave the storm together and I could make you some warm milk cause I know you're going to be scared of storms too.

Little babies get stuff like that from their mamas, but it's okay because if I have you to snuggle close to me...I know that I can be the tough one...

I want to meet you...

But for now...you can stay safe in my tummy...I'll still...be the tough one....your mama will never let you be in danger...don't you worry...your mama will protect you from the scary storms.

(A/N): Ugh ^w^