+ 64 +

(Y/N's POV)

Alright then...guess today is over...

Jimin wasn't in class today...he must have found some random girl to be with...

Good for him.

Shoving the bag of sweets into your backpack from the end of the day your face wears a permanent frown from the earlier events of the day, Ella's words like a broken record in your mind.

"You can wear whatever the hell you want you stupid bitch, but you'll never be beautiful, and you'll never get anywhere in this school. Stay where you belong, or else I'll make your whole life a living hell."

Never be beautiful....

What even is beautiful?

Nice clothes?

Silly hair and good skin?

As if that would make someone beautiful..

Although...I guess I'm not what someone would consider beautiful...

I definitely don't look like it....

Slumping out of the coffee shop and pushing yourself past the many students crowding out of the university to join their families and friends you simply pet the back of your hair and make your long trek down the sidewalk where Jimin is usually waiting for you, your mood souring further when you see his car not sitting at the end of the sidewalk.

He...isn't...here....

I should have guessed.

If he found someone pretty then he wouldn't dare miss out on that and wait for me then.

Well little baby, looks like you and I are walking home today.

Feeling the crisp cold air bite at your nose and dear through your sweatshirt you tug your backpack up your back and slowly begin walking down the street, a small pant of jealousy ebbing at your chest when you see the others laughing in their cars and singing along to popular music happily.

....I wonder why I couldn't have something like that.

Why do some people get to have friends...and yet I'm stuck living like this....

I can't even be left alone long enough to use the restroom...

Sitting on one of the benches by yourself because of the aching feeling already clutching your calf muscles you let out a sigh of frustration, your mind beginning to get lost in self loathing thoughts.

And now my legs have to start hurting?

I haven't even started walking yet!

I still have an hour until I'm home!

Burying your face into your hands and letting a small whimper slip from your lips you hear the soft purr of an engine pulling up beside you, a familiar voice pulling you out of the dark waves of emotions threatening to take you over.

".....I'm late, my bad."

That's...

Lifting your face out of your hands and seeing Jimin's eyes concealed by his expensive sunglasses your entire body is suddenly lifted of a large weight that had been weighing you down, your heart beginning to rapidly beat in your chest.

Jimin...

He came for me...

"Hurry up."