+ 129 +

Ehhhh.....

Who is this....

The face looks familiar kind of....

"Jimin, can we talk?"

"Ah, no. Actually I have somewhere to be-"

"I'll be quick."

"....Sorry....Who are you again?"

Suddenly the girls entire face tightens in agitation as Jimin shoves his phone in his pocket quickly, his eyes scanning the thin female for any kind of reminder of her identity.

I recognize her...kind of...

"Seriously? You...don't remember me Jiminnie?"

Widening his eyes when the girl pushes her body against his and gazes up at him with lustful eyes Jimin grabs her arms and lightly pushes her back, his nose scrunching up in light disgust.

"I don't know who you are. Please move so I can go I have somewhere to be."

"Seriously? You don't remember who I am? I knew you slept around but I didn't know you were this dense."

Huh-

"Dense?"

"I've seen Minnie hanging around with you a lot lately. Is there something going on between you two?"

Ew.

"What? No."

Who the hell is this.

Wait a second...AH.

That Bella chick.

"Oh. You're that Bella chick."

"B-Bella?! My name is Ella!"

"Ah, well good thing we cleared that up now please move."

"What happened to you Jimin?"

Turning his body towards the girl and pushing his lips up in a pout Jimin crosses his arms in defense, his heart rate slightly spiking from growing anxiety.

"I don't know what you mean."

"Everyone here has been talking about what's going on with you. You used to be so cool having parties and everything, but now you've turned into a bigger loser than that Y/N girl that goes here."

She-

"Excuse me?"

Tightening his fists in white hot anger Jimin steps closer to the girl, her eyebrows furrowing together in light shock and confusion.

"I'm just saying, you used to have your awesome parties and we would ya know...have our fun but ever since you slept with that strange red dress slut you've completely changed."

Red...dress...slut....

"Shut up you Bella Bitch. You don't know a damn thing about my life or anyone else's life. I don't wanna party anymore alright? A human liver can only take so much alcohol."

"Who was she."

"I'm sorry, What?"

Stepping closer to Jimin with her heels clacking against the linoleum floor Ella lets out a small chuckle of amusement, her eyes searching his for any kind of answer.

"Who was this phantom chick you slept with that night Hmm? Who was this chick that made you turn into a total loser? Did she reject you so badly that you decided to change your life path?"