+ 96 +

"How could you even say something like that Jimin?! What is wrong with you!"

"Oh my god how much do I have to insult you before you finally leave me alone."

Skipping down the stairs as fast as possible Jimin tries his best to get away from the desperate woman following him, his agitation growing at her determination to keep up with him.

"Jimin everything that happened back then was the past! I've already told you I'm not the same person that I was before and I-"

Stopping dead in his tracks and turning around so he's eye-to-eye with a now surprised Minnie Jimin heaves out a deep frustrated sigh and clenches his teeth, the muscles in his jaw contracting with frustration and anger.

"You what? Huh? You what? You're honestly going to stand here in front of me and look me in the eyes and tell me you're different. People like you don't change."

"I was-"

"I'm talking so shut up and listen!"

Jimin's voice booms through the commons area of the lobby as Minnie's eyes widen in shock and she slightly backs down, her heels clicking against the floor when Jimin begins walking forward dangerously slow.

"So help me god Minnie if I have to hear you say anything else about the past I'm going to snap. If you approach me one more time like this and try to embarrass Y/N and deafen her integrity in my eyes so help me I will personally tell Y/N everything I know about you and instead of you being the one poisoning, I will."

With his voiced lowered to a dangerous whisper and Minnie's back against the wall of the school building Jimin watches the girl sigh and flick her heavily done up eyes towards him, her scared expression quickly turning up in a sickly sweet smile.

"Really now? You're going to tell Y/N, the girl with no one else in the world about me? Her best friend? Would you really destroy the only person she has in her mind?"

Imitating her sickly sweet smile and leaning forward so he can feel his breath fanning against her skin Minnie's facade is quickly destroyed as her cheeks turn pink, her eyes tilting down and glittering with fleeting desperation.

"You aren't the only person she has."

Pushing off the wall and scratching the back of his head Jimin looks down at his watch and sighs, every muscle in his body twitching with adrenaline and restlessness.

I'm sick of being here.

I'll just go pick up Y/N's medicine and go home.

I already got done with the class I wanted anyway.

"You know Jimin, some would look at this situation and think you're falling for her."

Freezing in place and turning back towards Minnie Jimin immediately frowns and crosses his arms, his heart constricting hearing the woman's words.

"I'm not falling in love with anyone."

"You say that now, but the infamous Park Jimin has never gone without having a party or a girl on his arm. That sly little Fox worked her way right into your house and into your heart."

Shoving his hands down in his pockets and kicking at the floor Jimin looks at his watch again and sighs, his back muscles contracting with the growing awkwardness between the pair.

"I have better things to do than stand around and talk to trash like you. Stay away from me Minnie. I'm serious."

".....Why do I have to stay away from you yet Y/N just flaunts her way into your house? I'm the one that told her where your house was!"

".......You told her where my house was?"

"Yeah she didn't know where you were so I told her where your house was where we had the party."

So my mother told Y/N where my apartment was.

She got past my mother without being sent away...that's a bit impressive.

"Well I don't exactly live at my house anymore if you didn't know."

"I know I asked Y/N for your address so I could hang out with her and she wouldn't tell me."

Good girl.

"Well I have to go."

"Jimin!"

"Leave me alone Minnie, and if you had a heart in that empty tin chest of yours you would leave Y/N alone too. You're only going to bring her heartbreak."

"And you aren't? She told me she could only live with you for a month. That's over in three days."

"Originally she told me she was going to live with you in a month."

"....Well..."

"What's wrong? She won't fit in your mansion your father gifted to you? I live in a tiny ass apartment and she fits in my house, what's your excuse?"

"You know why she can't live with me Jimin. She would be eaten alive. Still though...what are you going to do?"

"Y/N hasn't even approached me about leaving in three days, so as far as I know she could have a plan to run away to Guam and never see me again."

"...You're an idiot."

"And why would I tell you her personal business? Again, Y/N is the owner of her own life. She's a grown ass adult she doesn't answer to you nor do you have to know everything she's doing. Now for crying out loud please leave me the hell alone so I can leave."

Turning away from the woman again and pushing his body out of the double doors Jimin feels his lips push down into a small pout when he throws his bag into the seat beside him and tugs out the stack of papers, his eyes scanning down each of the forms lightly.

That day...I guess I could have forced you onto the streets and made Minnie tell you the truth about her.

However...the one time I've seen you sad...I gotta say...

I didn't like it very much.

(A/N): This was a whole chapter of Dialogue GOOD LORD.