+ 105 +

(Y/N's POV)

Mmm...so comfy...

....wait...

Tenderly peeling your sticky tired eyes open and searching around the familiar room you sit up in Jimin's bed and keep your teddy bear clutched against your belly, your eyes flicking over to the clock on the side table.

Oh...it's night....

How long was I asleep?....

Rubbing your eyes with your hands and stepping out of the warm covers you walk with ChimChim down the lit hallway and peek around the corner of the wall, your heart fluttering in your chest when you see Jimin sitting on the couch watching his tv.

I hope I didn't keep him from going to sleep....although...I guess he was the one that took me back to his bed...the last thing I remember is sitting on the couch with that blanket on...

Should I go in there?

Maybe I should go in my room...I don't want to be a bother or get yelled at for not keeping my place...

"Are you just going to stay around the corner?"

Letting out a shocked gasp your eyes widen and you jump back behind the wall, your hand moving up to feel your slamming heartbeat in your chest.

He knew I was standing there!

How did he know?!

Carefully stepping around the corner and hugging your bear against your belly Jimin turns his head and stands up, his cool form calmly stepping over to you.

"Are you hungry?"

"U-Um...Yeah..."

"Okay, come pick out one of your meals and I'll cook it."

So he does know how to cook!

Rubbing your eyes again and following Jimin into the kitchen you search the boxes in the freezer and pull out a meal, your lips stretching into a warm smile at the boy beside you.

"This one."

"Alright, this one looks pretty good."

You watch Jimin grab another box of food and begin popping the meals in the shiny new microwave sitting on the grey marbles counters, a small grin cracking on the male's lips when the meal begins cooking.

"See? I told you this one matches the decor of the kitchen, you have the natural touch."

...Natural...Touch?....

At this point your smile is beaming as you slide your body into one of the chairs of the kitchen table and set your bear in the one beside you, your belly feeling empty without the bear pressed against it.

That bear makes me feel like my baby is safe...it's soft and warm...

Even if I ate this food and mother found me...she wouldn't be able to hurt me with my teddy in front of my tummy...

Now your mama can protect you my precious baby...now I can keep you safe from that evil woman...

"Alright, here you go, now this is hot so don't like eat it immediately let it cook down."

"Oh okay....th-thank y-you Jimin..."

"No problem."

When Jimin sits down across from you at the table with his own microwave meal steaming in front of him your eyes soften when he looks over at you, his gaze glassed over with an somber glaze.

"These smell really good."

"Th-They do...I-I've never tried this before...."

"Chicken Alfredo is really good, I've eaten it a few times."

"At restaurants?"

I do know that those are, look at me being smart.

"I haven't been to a lot of restaurants honestly, I bought a few chicks dinner from those places but I didn't go into the place."

"You didn't go in?"

"....It may not seem like it, but I was kept on quite a short leash."

Park Jimin kept on a short leash?

.....That's hard to imagine.

Swirling the noodles covered in thick white sauce you pull your fork up to your mouth and take a bite of the warm food, your cheeks flaring up in a blush at the amazing taste dancing on your tongue.

Woah!

This is so good!

This is better than that sandwich Jimin got me!

"Do you like it?"

Nodding quickly and wiggling your body happily in your chair you twirl more noodles on your fork, your eyes gleaming with happiness and warmth after you swallow your first bite.

"This is so good!"

"Good...let me know if after that you want another one, the more you eat the more hungry you're going to start getting."

Oh..is that true?

I'm going to get even more hungry?

...but I don't want the meals to be gone fast....

"But...then all of them will be gone..."

"That's the point, when you're hungry, you eat. It doesn't matter we just go to the store and buy more of them when we run out."

"....Doesn't...that cost a lot of money?"

"Money is no problem, just worry about eating and drinking those shakes."

So he wants me to eat a lot?...

Looks like we have someone else watching out for us little baby...

Smiling warmly at the male across the table and taking another bite of the pasta you kick your feet under the table, your heart lost amongst the butterflies fluttering around in your chest.

I get to eat at the table with Jimin.

Minnie would be so angry if she knew I got to sit at the table with him.

Oh well...he doesn't even want to talk to her, and yet I got this pasta.

What did Jimin call it.....Alpejo?

No that's not it...ah Alfredo!

As you watch Jimin slowly eat his own pasta and keep his head down towards his bowl your chest lightly burns with an odd heat thinking of the photo you saw in the yearbook, your mind now filling up with curious thoughts.

I wonder what that photo meant...

Minnie is obviously a liar...so who knows if the things she told me about Jimin are true...sure he's mean...she was right about that...but he's also really nice.

Minnie has obviously known Jimin much longer than she led on....I just wonder...if there is lost feelings between them...

But I don't want there to be.

...I enjoy being able to sit at the table with Jimin...and go to the store with him....

...I don't wanna let all that go....he even said I could stay with him..and didn't give me a time I have to leave....

So I need to find out what happened between them, and why Minnie is so determined to figure out where we live.

(A/N): I forgot to put an A/N on my last chapter LOL the last chapter was so butchered I forgot the first part of it too that's why there's dots 🤣🤣🤣🤣 This isn't a very dramatic chapter but I hope you enjoyed this cute domestic filler UwU