+ 52 +

No....

No....

Mother please....

Mother please not my baby...

Not my baby!

Mama!

At the loud strike of thunder that booms across the sky your entire body jolts up in your bed as you slide off the mattress and smack the carpet, a small whine leaving your lips the second you make impact with the hard floor.

Oh...oh!

With shaking hands you quickly smacks the button of your lamp to illuminate your entire bedroom, a small sigh of relief escaping your lips seeing your own things surrounding you.

Oh...I'm not at home anymore...that's right...I'm at Jimin's house...my baby....is okay...

Pulling your hand up to your stomach and carefully rubbing the spot where your baby is growing you pick yourself up off of the floor and sit on the edge of your bed, the entire back of your neck drenched with a sticky cold sweat.

Oh goodness...that was so scary...

Feeling your bottom lip beginning to quiver you sniffle and tenderly lay your hands over your face, soft sobs choking their way out of your throat as you begin to quietly cry.

I thought my baby was going to be gone...I thought mother had hurt me...

When another crack of thunder booms you jump and look out the window that ripples with thick sheets of rain drumming against the glass, your entire body shaking with uneasiness and fear.

...mmm...I really don't like storms...

Cracking your bedroom door open and seeing the entire apartment concealed in darkness other than the strikes of lightning illuminating the room you cringe and grip the siding of your door when another loud thunder crashes against the sky.

I'm so scared...I don't know what to do...

Quietly walking to Jimin's closed bedroom door and standing in front of it you sit down on the carpet and nibble the inside of your lip nervously, your bare legs moving up against your chest.

He's only going to yell at me...but...I'm scared....I don't wanna be in my room...

The second another flash of lightning lights up the apartment you quickly stand up and clasp your hand around the doorknob, every ounce of confidence in your body being used up to carefully push the door open.

...I'm scared....

When you open the door you look over to the window and see Jimin's bare back facing you, a small nightlight in the room sending a warm orange glow blanketing the area with a small sense of comfort.

...a nightlight....

"J-Jimin?..."

You can hear the quivering in your voice as you step inside of the room and clasp your fingers together after tugging your sweatshirt down over your legs, your eyes desperately gazing at his body for any kind of movement.

...he isn't waking up...what if he gets mad at me?...

"J-Jimin?.."

This time you allow your voice to carry farther across the room until you see the comforter around Jimin's body begin to slowly move, a small huff of air coming from where he lays.

I don't wanna say it again...he's gonna get mad...

"J-Jimin?"

"...mmm...Hmm?"

Watching the muscles of his back contract Jimin rolls his body over and opens one of his eyes to look at you, his voice hoarse and raspy from being woken up.

"....what are you doing in my room?"

"I...I'm scared...I had a bad dream..."

"Okay and?"

"C-Can...Can I sleep in here with you?..."

Nervously tugging on your sleeves you watch Jimin's eyes travel up and down your form before looking outside, an almost dazed emotion crossing his eyes before he lets out a slightly agitated sigh.

"Fine."

Oh!

He really!

Shyly walking over to his bed you watch him scoot over closer to the window without speaking a word, his back already facing you again when he lays back down.

"Stay on your side."

"O-Okay..."

"Don't make this a regular thing either."

Nodding softly and crawling into his big king sized bed you nuzzle under the covers and immediately your body is coated in the warmth of where he used to be, your face heating up with a slight blush.

Jimin even smells nice when he sleeps...I wonder if all boys are like this....

Allowing your eyes to travel along Jimin's exposed back your eyebrows furrow together when you see the odd picture on his skin, your lips lightly parting with confusion.

"Jimin?"

"Hmm."

"What's on your back?"

"....it's a tattoo."

Trailing the intricate vines that bind their way around his neck and litter down his back you focus on the small flowers set perfectly along the greenery, each one met with a vibrant color.

"It's pretty.."

"It isn't supposed to be pretty."

"Oh..."

Jimin's tone is slightly sharp and definite but you can tell there's a small ounce of softness sewn inside of his words, if you were to pay more attention it could be mistaken as vulnerable.

"What kind of flower is-"

"Will you go to sleep?"

"S-sorry.."

Quickly nuzzling further into the blankets with embarrassment you pull the blanket over your nose and close your eyes, tenderly bringing your knees to your chest in a curled up position.

I don't wanna make him mad.

"....which flower?..."

Snapping your eyes open and pulling the blanket back down you reach out and touch the small black flower set on the left side of the vines, his back lightly tensing the second you touch it.

"This black one..."

"It's a black dahlia flower."

Black dahlia...

"What does it mean?"

"....it's the flower of betrayal."

Betrayal?

"Oh..."

"Go to sleep now. I'm tired."

Pulling your hand away and going back to your former position you feel sleep begin to tenderly clutch into your now relaxed body, your eyes never wanting to leave the intricately drawn black flower blooming on Jimin's honey touched skin.

Black dahlia...

How does such a pretty flower mean something as sad as betrayal?...

Why would he get it on his back?

Does that mean all the other flowers have meanings too?...

Mmm....it's really pretty...mmm...

Now...I'm not scared....so I'll sleep...

(A/N): I imagined this moment in my head for at least a month UwU