+ 102 +

"Alright, did we find what we wanted?"

Nodding softly up at Jimin as he sets the final frozen meal into the cart you look over at the multiple tall stacks of boxes, your entire face flaring up in a small blush.

"This...this is a lot..."

"It was supposed to be a lot. You haven't tried any of these before so who knows you may hate half of them."

...But I only hate rice.

"Now we'll go to soap. I need some new shampoo, are you tired at all?"

"M-Me? N-No...."

"If you're tired let me know. We'll go home."

Nodding softly at the male and raising your arms in the air for him to pick you back up Jimin tenderly sets you down in the top basket this time, your eyes growing wide with shock being so close to the male.

"That basket is full of food. You don't want to sit down there now."

"W-Well I-I c-can..."

"It's cold. Just sit up here."

Jimin is so close to me...I can smell his cologne...

Nervously setting your hands on your lap and keeping your eyes on your fingers you shyly pick at the hem of your sweatshirt, the corners of your lips twitching up into a light grin.

I get to sit in the cart while Jimin pushes it.

....Minnie doesn't even know where we live....she doesn't even know Jimin's house phone number...

I...I don't know it either...but I don't have to I live with Jimin.

"Ah, that reminds me...."

Taking a quick turn in the store and strolling back to the electronics department your eyes grow wide when you see all the TVs on the wall, a small snicker escaping Jimin's lips when he notices your shock.

"Do you have a tv like this Jimin?"

"Mmmm yeah I have the one in the middle."

Wow, how fancy.

"Hello sir, can I help you with something?"

"Yeah I need two of your latest model cell phones please."

Two?

Why does he need two?

"I'll assume it's your regular plan and number?"

"Uh yeah just give me whatever I got last time."

"Alright I'll have your activated phones sent to your apartment."

"Thanks."

Flicking your eyes between the two men and watching their entire exchange you give Jimin a look of confusion when he finally turns away, your heart rate increasing erratically when he looks down and meets your gaze.

"What?"

"Why did you get a new phone?"

"I broke my other one."

Wow...how did he break that shiny phone he had in his pocket?...

"Are you gonna break that one too?"

"....I hope not."

"Then why did you buy two?"

"....I bought you one."

Me?!

He...He bought me a phone?!

Completely speechless in shock you grip onto the handle of the cart and keep your eyes on Jimin, his eyebrow slightly lifting up into the air when he sees your baffled expression.

"....What?"

"You...Y-You b-bought m-me one?"

"Yeah you need it to put reminders on it of when to drink those shakes and take your medication. Plus I need to make sure I can text and check on you to make sure you haven't burned the apartment down."

....To check on me....

Jimin...wants to check up on me?...

When the two of you get into the soap aisle and Jimin begins searching around the many different colored bottles you flick your gaze up to a group of young girls around your age staring directly at Jimin, your heart lighting on fire the second you notice their lustful gazes.

Everywhere Jimin goes girls stare at him....

I shouldn't be shocked....he's the most handsome person ever....what is this weird burning feeling in my chest?

I get this same feeling when I think about Minnie...I guess it isn't just her then....

When the girls send you their best scowls and whisper among themselves once noticing your presence you immediately look down and feel tears well in your eyes, your happy expression from before completely faded and filled with desperation directed at Jimin's leaning form.

Please can we go...these girls don't like me....they just want to come talk to you...

They look at me like Ella and the others....

Once Jimin stands up and notices your teary gaze his face immediately tugs into a deep scowl, his head tilting to the side with light confusion.

"Why are you crying?"

"N-No r-reason..."

Staring at you for a second before lightly turning his head towards the group of girls behind him Jimin's lips twitch up in a smirk, his hands sliding the bottle of soap into your nervous grip.

"Hold this for me."

...why does he want me to hold this?

Turning the cart around towards the group of girls and pushing forward you send Jimin a frightened gaze, your entire chest locking up with anxiety and fear.

No I don't want to go this way!

Those girls will make fun of me!

Before you get to the group of girls you lower your head down until Jimin stops directly beside the group and begins looking up at the shelves, his tone suddenly softening when he leans over onto the cart.

"Now we need to pick you a soap. What kind do you like?"

...What is he doing.....those girls are standing right there!

You can feel their burning gazes flicking between you and Jimin until you feel a finger tenderly pushing under your chin, your toes curling up in your shoes when your head is lifted to meet Jimin's now glittering gaze.

"What kind of soap do you want for your shower?"

I don't know what to do.

My chest hurts.

I don't like this.

I want to go home now.

I feel overwhelmed.

There's too many people here.

I don't want these people to make fun of me!

The second a tear falls from your eyes and drips down your cheek Jimin lightly sighs and swipes it away with his thumbs, the group of girls gasping loudly enough for you to hear when he leans his elbows on the cart and tilts his face so he's looking directly into your eyes.

"Alright, we can come back for your soap some other time, you can just use mine for now. Let's go home Baby mama."

(A/N): I can already hear you guys screaming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣